• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Franchises forgotten by the wiki

Well, here's another case where I didn't realize we already had profiles for something: Going Under does have one... and ONLY one. So it might be better for this thread.

Well, here's another case where I didn't realize we already had profiles for something: Going Under does have one... and ONLY one. So it might be better for this thread.

sorry, but "Going Under" does not meet the first criterion:
THIS
-If the verse has been created very recently, it cannot count as forgotten (time limit is 2 months)
exists to allow time for pages to be created before being considered "forgotten"

sorry, but "Going Under" does not meet the first criterion:
THIS

exists to allow time for pages to be created before being considered "forgotten"
I can't say I expected Going Under of all things to be the one to throw me off...

Alright, how about 123 Slaughter Me Street? I just checked, and only two of the monsters have profiles.

I think you can take Red vs Blue off the list now. Abaddonthedisappointment and I have been Feat searching it and revising it recently.

Just a head's up, three of those verses (Killer is Dead, Lollipop Chainsaw, and Shadows of the Damned) were recently made part of the Kill the Past verse. Basically, Suda51 confirmed that all the games he's worked on are set in the same universe.

Also, there's a slight typo: 123 Slaughter Me Street isn't supposed to have a question mark at the end.

Okay, let's see what I can bring up...

Cautious Hero: The Hero is Overpowered but Overly Cautious - I recall this series being heavily focused on and maintained by the wiki when it was a new thing, but the wiki basically bailed on it.

BOFURI - I literally kickstarted the wiki's interest in the series. There is an upcoming Season 2 in 2022 and the BOFURI wiki is still being maintained and updated regularly with information from the light novel, but on VBW, the franchise was forgotten even if it did introduce one of the most overpowered defensive characters in VBW history.

Epic Battle Fantasy - Ever since Kaltias and Amelia Lonelyheart left, I'm literally the only knowledgeable member on the series left. I tried doing a CRT for The Devourer based on EBF5 version 2 details, but nobody gave a rat's ass.

Do You Love Your Mom And Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks? - I put in literally one profile for this verse, and it was for the adorable MILF. I tried to get a calc approved for it, but no calc group member ever bothered with it. I never got a response from the one guy who asked for higher-resolution material when I gave him what I wanted.

Last edited:
Senki Zesshou Symphogear (Can't link the page cus I can't enter the main website rn).

Some verse about mecha musume idols I published, edite, ranked years ago, I sorta of progressively updated the profiles after each season until the finale of the series, in which the the updates just stopped.

I haven't updated anything since then, only the six main girls and two villain files (And one Godzilla page that was not my own) mostly due to a lack of interest, my ever increasing technological handicapps, and currently my lack of time.

There is also Super Robots War, verse that had the only purpose to make more Godzilla pages. It doesn't have listed a single one of the crossover mechas that actually appear in the image (Instead a category was just lazily added to their canon counter part), nor any of the original mechs that appeared.

Last edited:
Senki Zesshou Symphogear (Can't link the page cus I can't enter the main website rn).

Some verse about mecha musume idols I published, edite, ranked years ago, I sorta of progressively updated the profiles after each season until the finale of the series, in which the the updates just stopped.

I haven't updated anything since then, only the six main girls and two villain files (And one Godzilla page that was not my own) mostly due to a lack of interest, my ever increasing technological handicapps, and currently my lack of time.

There is also Super Robots War, verse that had the only purpose to make more Godzilla pages. It doesn't have listed a single one of the crossover mechas that actually appear in the image (Instead a category was just lazily added to their canon counter part), nor any of the original mechs that appeared.
Hmm..

In Symphogearverse the "Godzilla page" is a Karma Noise not an actual Godzilla.

And in SRW the pages goes to an Evangelion x Mechagodzilla hybrid piloted by Shinji Ikari which is an original character from one of the SRW games.

Now that people here doesn't wanna create more pages of the verse is not fault of Godzilla fans.

Last edited:
Hmm..

In Symphogearverse the "Godzilla page" is a Karma Noise not an actual Godzilla.

And in SRW the pages goes to an Evangelion x Mechagodzilla hybrid piloted by Shinji Ikari which is an original character from one of the SRW games.

Now that people here doesn't wanna create more pages of the verse is not fault of Godzilla fans.
He's not accusing Godzilla fans tho

These two need more attention

and this one which i'm making a debate with

are there more infinite stratos people here. if so let me know

if you see the profile called humans and the profile called na'vi

those are supposed to be civilizations

Bayonetta

We had a lot of shit going on last spring and there was still plenty of stuff left to do. I thought the verse would end up going through tons of revisions over the summer but we had like one non-controversial CRT at the start of the summer and its been completely dead ever since. Primary issue is that there's no one to translate, no one wants to calc LS feats, and no one has the desire, nor energy to do revisions.

Risk of Rain only has a single profile, no verse page, and nothing even referencing RoR2. Would love to see some more supporters for the verse.

”Atlantis: The Lost Empire” has more potential. We have a profile for Kida, but it would be cool to see pages for the Leviathan and the creatures from the sequel, Milo’s Return.

Found a couple of verses that need help.

Chowder has only one profile for the main character, and Code Lyoko has four, with a lot more potential profiles that could be made, including the remainder of the main cast.

Some good news and bad news:

Good News:
Thank to the Spy x Family anime, Spy x Family has become the currently one of the noticed verses in VS Battles Wiki, especially Yor Briar.

Bad News:
Arcana Heart is deleted.
I have proposed revision of Ao Oni, but without little reply.

Arcana Heart is understandable, since the man who wanted to creating every pages of it leave the wiki

And i'm still wish someone can revisit Nisekoi considering that pages was so bad

Back