• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Franchises forgotten by the wiki

1. Duke nukem. It's basically calcless and only uses the 3-D games
2. Radiant..... i could literally just upgrade half the cast to 7-B with just one feat but yeah..... is heavilly updated (like 4 years outdated, it only covers the anime mostly)

Dead cells, that mythical lifting strength upgrade is still not there and the verse is just horrendously outdated, the thing only cover the og game and there's a fuckton of other stuff with the many updates now and even a DLC.

I'm surprised that pretty cure isn't on this list

1.the current post all stars ratings are incorrect
2.happiness charge is missing half of its main team
3.a lot of more recent seasons are missing calced feats
4. tropical rouge profiles currently don't exist
5.ALL of them are missing references
6.tons of profiles are missing abilities or have some they shouldn't have

and the list goes on
P.S I'm currently working on a crt that fixes only some of these issues

Elsword is one that I'm somewhat invested in.
1.) Doesn't have a verse page.
2.) I feel like an explanation blog for the cosmology and El (Verse-Specific Power?) and stuff needs to be here somewhere.
3.) To make a long story short, Elsword's playable characters can choose from (as of right now) 4 possible class advancements or job paths with radically different stories, stats, and hax. Since there are 15 characters (but only 14 units because 2 are merged as 1 for gameplay), that's at least 60 different profiles. Only 8 have been made.

As of now, people are only making profiles of the characters they're interested in at their own pace instead of actually organizing the verse. I would do it myself, but interests outside the wiki + the large amount of removed story deleting important details out of existence and making it hard to discern what's canon or not + the English translations being kinda shit have pulled me away from doing so, so sorry.

Guardian Tale.

I was planning to create more profiles, but getting ready for the inevitable college + little time + and my regular English basically make it impossible for me to work lol.

Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi (also known as YOU and ME and HER: A Love Story) seems very forgotten. The verse hasn't been last properly updated before the English translation came out so it's just called "Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi", not to mention the profiles are in a pretty not great state and no one has bothered to update them (I've been thinking about fixing some of them, but I'm not great with big revisions)

That's an opinion, and that's fine.

But Fortnite is far from being a forgotten verse, particularly when compared to the other verses being discussed here.

That's an opinion, and that's fine.

But Fortnite is far from being a forgotten verse, particularly when compared to the other verses being discussed here.
Yeah, in hindsight "forgotten" was a bit too harsh. I guess I just figured it was in need of more pages, but didn't know where to mention it...

Three years no updates 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀🧟‍♂️

Three years no updates 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀🧟‍♂️
Remove Ori from the list.
His profile get deleted

*Now just put it on the list of franchises that don't exist on the wiki
done

Maybe we could remove Arknights from the list as Arknights has calculations now.

Maybe we could remove Arknights from the list as Arknights has calculations now.
done

Would Medaka Box count as a "Not so forgotten" verse? While the series hasn't gotten anything major in almost 10 years, the verse profiles haven't been properly updated in a long time. (You can tell just by looking at them.)

Would Medaka Box count as a "Not so forgotten" verse? While the series hasn't gotten anything major in almost 10 years, the verse profiles haven't been properly updated in a long time. (You can tell just by looking at them.)
If the profiles are outdated and no attempt has been made to fix them in a long time... well, what do you want me to tell you?, They're forgotten.
Do you know when was the last time something was done for it?, depending on that it could be justified

If the profiles are outdated and no attempt has been made to fix them in a long time... well, what do you want me to tell you?, They're forgotten.
Do you know when was the last time something was done for it?, depending on that it could be justified
There was a revision recently, but it's barely went anywhere. So yeah, I think it's pretty forgotten.

There was a revision recently, but it's barely went anywhere. So yeah, I think it's pretty forgotten.
just in case
this is the rule:
  • If it is seen that it is starting to update, that a verse update will be made in the future, or if it has recently had a relevant update (not categories or minor fixes) but it does not fix most of the problems or missing things in the verse, the verse in question will go to the not so forgotten list.

Actually, I made a few sandboxes for The Walten Files, if anybody's willing to look over them (I'm new to profile making, so I wanna make sure I hacen't screwed up or anything).
real no fake? Walten Files gets new profile? that probably DO have links to the things said in them? crazy.

DOORS verse can still rest in piss though. their profiles are not as fun to make as one would think. guess we'll have to wait when i have the motivation to actually work on the verse again.

Also, i am actively working on Madness Combat, and still making CRTs (wink wink any mods that might click on that) and profiles for them, so it isn't really forgotten at all.

Have I mentioned Gungrave? One look at the profiles, and you can tell its old
Done
The Walten Files and DOORS ngl. whichever moron was supposed to be making pages for the verse gave up not even half way through and left the verses to rot 🤨
The Walten Files and DOORS ngl. whichever moron was supposed to be making pages for the verse gave up not even half way through and left the verses to rot 🤨
Actually, I made a few sandboxes for The Walten Files, if anybody's willing to look over them (I'm new to profile making, so I wanna make sure I hacen't screwed up or anything).
real no fake? Walten Files gets new profile? that probably DO have links to the things said in them? crazy.

DOORS verse can still rest in piss though. their profiles are not as fun to make as one would think. guess we'll have to wait when i have the motivation to actually work on the verse again.
Ok, DOORS to forgotten list and The Walten Files to "Not so forgotten" list
Also, i am actively working on Madness Combat, and still making CRTs (wink wink any mods that might click on that) and profiles for them, so it isn't really forgotten at all.
Done

Back