• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Franklin Richards vs Franklin Richard, but he's from Nintendo

- Battle by any means - Speed Equalized - Both in Character and Low 2-C form is used

I'm a bit suprised that this battle hasn't been done before.

9E6DEDA5-5032-4465-B296-28B27EC5F26F
D21EB6EC-73DA-4462-8FBE-5BFEA442F0EC

>Battle by any means except Death

Not exactly something that can be done. If the other person dies in a permanent way, you win. That's it.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
>Battle by any means except Death

Not exactly something that can be done. If the other person dies in a permanent way, you win. That's it.
My mistake, it's fixed.

Franklin is ... Well into the Low 2-C tier. I'm just going to paste what I said in " Franklin vs Pre-Crisis Superman "

The Universe itself is his toy. A Low 2-C who is leagues [ I'm on levels incomprehensible to you, to a Cosmic Cube, and they are extremely casually Low 2-C. Like, a fragment of the Cube created a timeline . ] above a casual Low 2-C, is thousaunds to millions of times weaker than those who scale to Franklin . Child Franklin at that.

AP wise I'm certain Franklin takes it. I'll look at abilities takes it.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Franklin is ... Well into the Low 2-C tier. I'm just going to paste what I said in " Franklin vs Pre-Crisis Superman "

The Universe itself is his toy. A Low 2-C who is leagues [ I'm on levels incomprehensible to you, to a Cosmic Cube, and they are extremely casually Low 2-C. Like, a fragment of the Cube created a timeline . ] above a casual Low 2-C, is thousaunds to millions of times weaker than those who scale to Franklin . Child Franklin at that.

AP wise I'm certain Franklin takes it. I'll look at abilities takes it.
Is that a vote for Frank? Here's something to compare AP

Ness: Creating a Universe (consisting mostly of his past) inside his mind only to absorb it (and overlap it) to himself to fight Giygas (Who's kinda like SHuman Gorath.)

Frank: What you said, which I guess he takes AP but not a total Stomp?

Back