• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Freaking Kaiju Apperead in Hallownest (The Knight vs Mantis Shrimp)

The Knight just defeated Hornet for the first time and got the Mothwing Cloack, returning for Dithmouth to buy some items they face upon a monstrosity destroing houses with punchs that seens to vaporize the air, what kind of boss is what?

10-A 9-C 20cm Mantis Shrimp, 9-B Knight with just Mothwing Cloack and Joni's Blessing charm

Our Silent Friend: 3

RL X-Ray Vision:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I'm sorry, did you just throw a 10-A at a 9-B and expect that to be fair?
  1. We are talking about huge size and range differences, the Shrimp it is a 20cm one, the Knight on the other hand is insect size, 1cm to 3cm at maximum. If you cut something 10x bigger than you with a wall strike it wouldn't die instantly unless you hit a very specific spot
  2. Seeing now, i pretty sure the 1500 newtons punch of the Shrimp is street level according to this chart

1. We are talking about huge size and range differences, the Shrimp it is a 20cm one, the Knight on the other hand is insect size, 1cm to 3cm at maximum. If you cut something 10x bigger than you with a wall strike it wouldn't die instantly unless you hit a very specific spot
  2. Seeing now, i pretty sure the 1500 newtons punch of the Shrimp is street level according to this chart
Ye, from what I’ve seen the ratio between joules and Newton’s is 1:1 so it is 1500 joules

Either way, the difference in AP between them is absolutely massive. The Knight will literally blow it the **** up.

Either way, the difference in AP between them is absolutely massive. The Knight will literally blow it the **** up.
Yeah the shrimp quite literally can't harm the Knight and, well, vice versa cannot be said.
Humm... After searching why the Wall Level i made a argument here why early game protagonist should be considerate Street Level, also asked for a change

Fell free to correct me, it is my first try of a calculation lol

For now nonetheless i gonna considerate you votes for the little fella

Okay and that calc overrides the like 4 other calcs varying from street level+ at the lowest to decently high into wall level why?
From what the page implies the floor feat was the object of study of the only 2 calculations in this verse, there was indeed a idea of calculate the crystals in Crystal Peak, something that i could totally do in the next days, but i couldn't find anything besides that

Back