• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Friday Night Funkin Discussion

I could try to use one of the doodles/illustrations that are official, though I'm not sure which one depicts the height difference most accurately. If you have any suggestions, let me hear em.

Oh, by the way, Pico (and for that matter anyone with a gun) should have their attack speed upgraded to supersonic. Obviously not their combat or reaction speed (yet), but just their attack speed.

Pico has a UZI, and vs wiki has a profile for UZI's that place them at supersonic in speed (400 m/s).

The closest gun on the wiki I could find that resembled Daddy Dearest's pistol was the SIG Sauer (457.2 m/s) and the Browning Hi-Power (335 m/s). Each of which only has an effective firing range of about 50 meters.

Not sure what gun is more closely resembling Daddy Dearest's gun, but either way, he'd have either transonic to supersonic (Currently has transonic, but now we can link the vs wiki's profile for these gun models to their profiles, likely on their standard equipment section).

Also, anyone comparable in height to Boyfriend should get Small Size Type 0 added to their powers/abilities.

I disagree with giving Boyfriend and anyone else (besides maybe Skid and Pump, for obvious reasons) small size. WOG says that Boyfriend and Girlfriend look tiny for aesthetic purposes or whatever and that they're actually much taller.

While that's true, the only height we have to go off of currently is the calculated size of 95cm for his height. I feel like until we get any official confirmation it's fine to give them small size, but I'll let that be decided by the majority.

FPo1QpHXsAEmpUV

literally the difference in size is not much,only a little

or maybe this works to

Due to the weird angles, it would probably be better if I just assumed a height difference. Would rounding up from 95cm to 100cm be fine? Given the difference in size isn't astronomical, assuming she's around 2 inches taller (5 centimeters) seems fair.

Due to the weird angles, it would probably be better if I just assumed a height difference. Would rounding up from 95cm to 100cm be fine? Given the difference in size isn't astronomical, assuming she's around 2 inches taller (5 centimeters) seems fair.
I asked phantom arcade about how girlfriend and boyfriend stay in good physical condition if they eat fast food (burgers, pizza, hot dogs, donuts, milkshakes and drinks)

Eyyy, looks nice! Assuming it's accepted, I think it can cause a fairly large verse upgrade.

• Boyfriend and Girlfriend get 9-C+ durability, idk if this scales to AP though.

• Because Boyfriend was stated to be physically average, it's likely that everyone else can scale to/above him, making them all have 9-C+ durability.

• Monster and the Parents have their AP bumped to Likely 9-C+. The "Likely" is due to their AP being only from statements.

Eyyy, looks nice! Assuming it's accepted, I think it can cause a fairly large verse upgrade.

• Boyfriend and Girlfriend get 9-C+ durability, idk if this scales to AP though.

• Because Boyfriend was stated to be physically average, it's likely that everyone else can scale to/above him, making them all have 9-C+ durability.

• Monster and the Parents have their AP bumped to Likely 9-C+. The "Likely" is due to their AP being only from statements.
The updated end was just accepted a little bit ago.

I figure Monster or characters who have statements of being able to easily mutilate them can possibly be upscaled to likely baseline wall level due to it being only 1.8x higher than what they scale to.

Boyfriend and those who scale also get Class 5 Lifting Strength.

I can make the CRT later, if nobody else had plans to.
If you do, I'd consider bringing up some of the things I mentioned here:
Oh, by the way, Pico (and for that matter anyone with a gun) should have their attack speed upgraded to supersonic. Obviously not their combat or reaction speed (yet), but just their attack speed.

Pico has a UZI, and vs wiki has a profile for UZI's that place them at supersonic in speed (400 m/s).

The closest gun on the wiki I could find that resembled Daddy Dearest's pistol was the SIG Sauer (457.2 m/s) and the Browning Hi-Power (335 m/s). Each of which only has an effective firing range of about 50 meters.

Not sure what gun is more closely resembling Daddy Dearest's gun, but either way, he'd have either transonic to supersonic (Currently has transonic, but now we can link the vs wiki's profile for these gun models to their profiles, likely on their standard equipment section).

Also, anyone comparable in height to Boyfriend should get Small Size Type 0 added to their powers/abilities.

so basically;

fnaf 1 animatronics scale to springtrap durability (26 kiljoules)

william one shots all of them, making his own AP a bit higher than 26 kilojoules

monster said she could kill bf and gf equally, and phantom arcade said that was true, but of course that happens if you lose, considering that gf is superior to bf, since phantom arcade says she would be fine in week 7, it means which monster is at least 3 or 4 times stronger than the baseline

monster said she could kill bf and gf equally, and phantom arcade said that was true, but of course that happens if you lose, considering that gf is superior to bf, since phantom arcade says she would be fine in week 7, it means which monster is at least 3 or 4 times stronger than the baseline
When did Phantom say the Monster could kill BF and GF?

As far as i know, 1.8x is still considered too much to tier up for scaling
A 1.8x difference is considered too much to jump a tier on the wiki? What isn't considered a big difference, as realistically, 1.8x isn't that much of a difference at all. Certainly assuming Lemon Demon's claims about being able to turn both BF and GF inside out would allow him to jump such a small difference, no?

If it needs to be something arbitrary like a 1.2x difference or 1.5x difference I don't think it's that big of a deal to consider letting him jump a 1.8x gap. I guess you could argue him being able to turn two 9-C+ characters inside out isn't a massive difference, but I'm unsure about that.

Although this is only said by phantom arcade, I don't think it's another of his jokes, because you never know how to distinguish between that, plus it sounds very legitimate because remember, gf resets time, controls time or what he does, I don't know.
and some dolls (some not all obviously) could be considered canon according to a logic.
like the dodle of bf and gf talking (well bf just says: lol, and gf says: and beautiful comes and tells me 'can you sketch me girlfriend' and bitch I'm spending time with my man, wtf what are you saying.
Of course they have to be consistent and logical.
since there are others like:
bf being without money (he dropped out of school, obviously he won't have any money) he has a smartphone (where the hell did he get them, maybe he used his girlfriend's money or something)Pico slashing him with a katana and bf doesn't care (as if that hurt him anyway, he's already taken bone-breaking attacks and a headshot)

We've been over the GF thing many times. We don't know the method she uses to revive BF. Could be time manip, could be healing, could he something else entirely.

I'm hesitant to take the reply as fact at all, really.

We've been over the GF thing many times. We don't know the method she uses to revive BF. Could be time manip, could be healing, could he something else entirely.

I'm hesitant to take the reply as fact at all, really.
phantom arcade confirms 2 times that gf can go back in time

phantom arcade confirms 2 times that gf can go back in time
Then send the statements, please. You've said "PhantomArcade said this" multiple times without actually having the proof to back it up.

He never specifies time manip, just that GF has something that allows BF to recover from a cracked skeleton.

when bf loses and gets that bone and blue ball thing, gf can take his (something) to make him try again.

It is not explained well, but it is interpreted that it is time travel because A.because you literally start the match all over again B.it was said that if you lose and don't retry you will die C. please how are you going to fight when you already lost, if even he said that santa dies if you lose
lose and santa die.

and for context, no she doesn't grab his penis (although she probably does every friday night after a duel cough cough) but she grabs his hand and has to bend over her knees, because she's so tall (or at least she is tall)not think bad(for now).
in week 7 if you lose you can still retry even if gf is amenizing.

where was all this accepted?
Not ALL bad, but I'm sure it takes CTR (or at least discussion in FNF General Discussion) to add the fourth wall breaking ability to BF & GF, or the added weaknesses on the BF & Monster pages, or the Monster's intelligence change, or Monster's optional equipment, or.....etc.

Last edited:
It wasn't accepted, and a lot of those changes are just bad. Posing for the camera doesn't grant 4th Wall Awareness, nor does Monster carry any cooking tools.

Don't remember how, but I know that you can revert them. You could try checking the history of the profiles and copy-pasting all the stuff that they had there before the edits were made onto the current profile.

Back