• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Friday Night Funkin Discussion

so? if someone has a calc showing they're small size 0, and someone else is comparably as small as them, that should make them small size 0.

girlfriend is depicted taller than boyfriend, which is why it should be changed back.
the problem is that, it doesn't make sense that they are so small, sonic has an official size of 1 meter, mario... he doesn't (don't remember) kirby, although he seems a bit big, is about 20 centimeters, olimar that I remember average 1 millimeter.
There is a reason for the official size, of course, sometimes they can be inconsistent (cough cough, beef cake, cough cough) but it makes no sense to compare bf and that he measures 1 meter, when skid and pump are two children of 7 and 8 years, why don't you better use the size of the boombox,or the ''oficial''size until is say the official size in true.

the problem is that, it doesn't make sense that they are so small, sonic has an official size of 1 meter, mario... he doesn't (don't remember) kirby, although he seems a bit big, is about 20 centimeters, olimar that I remember average 1 millimeter.
It doesn't make sense for a small dude to be small? The smallest man in history is 54 centimeters, and we're questioning how a small rapper can be double that? i have no problem with his small size to be there until we get an official height for him.

It doesn't make sense for a small dude to be small? The smallest man in history is 54 centimeters, and we're questioning how a small rapper can be double that? i have no problem with his small size to be there until we get an official height for him.

As I said, skid and pump are two children of 7 and 8 years old, and bf and gf being smaller than them does not make much sense. Also, the only official size mentioned is 7 feet, PA, he never said it was a joke.

I just noticed that about 2 months ago someone (Fnaf Reacts) put Broadway force back on all profiles, without CTR and without discussion in any general thread...
Considering that if there is an explanation within the canon of why they sing, I DOUBT THAT IT IS BRODWAY FORCE...

Also... this is usable?
If so, it is non-physical interaction.

I just noticed that about 2 months ago someone (Fnaf Reacts) put Broadway force back on all profiles, without CTR and without discussion in any general thread...
Considering that if there is an explanation within the canon of why they sing, I DOUBT THAT IT IS BRODWAY FORCE...

Also... this is usable?
If so, it is non-physical interaction.
oh,i see,gf aparently can interact with bf soul,well,actually it maybe be usable.
considering that the game is about ''sex''and girlfriend is a demon,and daddy dearest can steal someone soul to put it inside a video game

Last edited:
If the comics can be considered canon and usable, PhantomArcade just released a comic to celebrate the Boyfriend Nendoroid.

There's actually quite a bit here in terms of feats.

• Daddy Dearest punches Boyfriend's voodoo doll, which sends him flying into a wall, cracking it. Boyfriend is hurt, but seemingly doesn't have any injuries, and goes back to gaming seconds later.
  • Mommy Mearest gets electrocuted by her speakers falling into her bathtub.
  • Boyfriend throws a controller hard enough to shatter the enter of their window.
  • Daddy Dearest stabs though his hand, and is later stabbed multiple times though the head, and shrugs it off.
So,

• Daddy's punch and Boyfriend throwing the controller should be 9-C, giving BF an AP value and backing up their tier
  • Mommy and Daddy both get Natural Weaponry via horns
  • The bathtub thing probably isn't enough for Electricity resistance for the demons, but was worth mentioning
  • Stamina upgrade for the Demons

Don't forget about the voodoo magic,
Plus it's a feat of stamina for a boyfriend, considering all the pain he had to endure, and still pull himself together a few frames later

By the way, I have prepared a future CTR based on the latest comic (although I don't have full confidence in one thing or another, but it's worth trying)
But, I'm not sure whether to wait for the next comic to come out and join them, get it out now or at least wait to finish the current CTR

I'd wait for the current CRT to wrap up, and then do one for the Nendoroid comic.

We also need to discuss BF's height and then do a calc for the two feats from it.

Ok, so we currently have four things:
  • Current ctr
  • My next Ctr
  • Next comic (Because in the link you sent we already see that they are doing the next comic)
  • BF's height (The most important CTR)

There is too much to do

But, I think I've made my position clear that I don't want to get involved in that, so please have someone else do the CTR, I'll help with whatever comes after that.

I saw that a new FNF profile had appeared, thanks to that I found out that there was a new update, cool
I imagine that whoever made the profile already has plans for what to add, but I need to feel useful, so:
Things:
Pico
Pico was able to detect Nene at long distance among many people(possible enhanced vision)
Possible acrobatics for Pico? (Probably no)
Possible martial arts (For Pico & Darrell) Both Pico and Darell dodge or block each other's blows, in addition to giving hooks, it may be enough to obtain them martial arts

Strength feat (probably tier 9-C, so meh) Pico's punch sends the other into the air, where he grabs him and hits him against the ground.
Possible reaction speed feat (There are several in the 3rd song)
Pico precision feat in which he shoots Nene's knife to stop it while deflecting his own bullet to hit a small lever, so that a ladder falls on Nene (more justification for his intelligence)
Pico can use his gun as a mirror so he can observe others without leaving his hiding place.
Weakeness for Pico, the idiot crashes twice for not paying attention to where he runs / because he is trusting. He also makes some mockery in the middle of the fist fight.

Darell should have Peak Human stamina, being comparable to Pico in this and being able to keep fighting even though they were beating each other's blood.

Also we should also change Pico Weapon Mastery to be exclusively Marksmanship.

I was actually typing up a big update post lol

But yeah, the WeekEnd update is out! There's also this trailer that is probably canon (since it's in the same vein as the Nendoroid comic, which is canon) that has some stuff

I think it'd be great to calc the explosions that Pico can take in this update, maybe Nene stabbing knives into concrete too. There are also a lot of good speed feats in the new cutscene/Nene's kill animation

There's also this trailer that is probably canon (since it's in the same vein as the Nendoroid comic, which is canon) that has some stuff
Maybe, if it were, it would be great (there are a lot of interesting things for DD and MM, and some for BF), but the nendoroid comic has mentions about its canon, so IDK
I think it'd be great to calc the explosions that Pico can take in this update, maybe Nene stabbing knives into concrete too. There are also a lot of good speed feats in the new cutscene/Nene's kill animation
Also for cases of calculations remember that this is what is accepted about the Height (I don't remember that there was another Ctr to change this)

Back