• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frieza downgrade

That is a problem. The AP revision was stopped in the middle due to Assaltwaffle leaving the wiki.

I will mention it to the staff.

Antvasima said:
That is a problem. The AP revision was stopped in the middle due to Assaltwaffle leaving the wiki.
I will mention it to the staff.
I have two more questions. Frieza feat is 1.7 Tenatons. Large star baseline is 912 tenatons. How can we assume andrids are at least 540 times stronger than base frieza?

Piccolo moon busting feat is 70 zettatons. Planet level+ baseline is ~1400 zettatons. Piccolo was no match to Raditz and latter in the same arc Krillin oneshoted 4 Raditzes in 1 attack. I don't think I have to explain how weak Krillin is compared with Nappa and Vegeta and how weak sayan saga Vegeta is compared with monster Zarbon and Ginyu Force. Why can't we assume that Capitan Ginyu is at least 20 times stronger than Piccolo in the begging of DBZ with this powerscaling?

The ones above would be downgraded, and the at least for Ginyu is ok. But i'm waiting for the multipliers discusion about db to be decided since its vital for this topic before talking further about this.

Back