• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frisk & Chara vs Ness & Giegue

-Chara in Neutral Full determination

-Guigue from Mother 1 at full power -Chara and Ness are as they usually are in full power

Frisk Render By Skodwarde
Despite everything, it's still you.

Nesssprite
The cosmic destroyer giegue by lerdavian-d6p9noo
Giegue

Chara Render By Skodwarde
"It's me, Chara."

I'll go with Team Undertale, Ness at full power was still inferior to Giygas, and Giygas is inferior to both Frisk (who was capable of harming Omega Flowey) and Chara. And Giegue didn't show the power that Giygas had in Mother 2 (in our rating, Giegue is 5-B, and Giygas is at least Low 2-C).

Alexcar3000 said:
I'll go with Team Undertale, Ness at full power was still inferior to Giygas, and Giygas is inferior to both Frisk (who was capable of harming Omega Flowey) and Chara. And Giegue didn't show the power that Giygas had in Mother 2 (in our rating, Giegue is 5-B, and Giygas is at least Low 2-C).
Pretty much this.

If this is Mother 1 Giegue, he's a non-factor to the fight. He only displayed around planet level feats (warping the entire world with his mere presence), albeit casually, but that's not going to help here. Ness on his own shouldn't be able to take Frisk, let alone both Frisk and Chara.

Undertale has the upper hand here. Ness stands nearly no chance against Frisk and Chara for reasons said by Azathoth and Alexcar3000. Since in this case I'll assume Giegue is the one in question, he may stand little chance against these two. He just doesn't have the things he has as Giygas to keep up with them.

If it's Giygas, then it's either inconclusive or a win for Mother. Giygas is literally omnipresent and despite the extreme power of the Eight Melodies, it was more like just a scratch. It could be inconclusive because Frisk has time manipulation, allowing them to just retry. Also SAVE and LOAD goes along with that too.

But F0rZ3r0, Frisk & Chara are both more powerful than Giygas (Universe+ to Multiverse), so I don't think Giygas really stands a chance either

Pikachu942 said:
But F0rZ3r0, Frisk & Chara are both more powerful than Giygas (Universe+ to Multiverse), so I don't think Giygas really stands a chance either
They have no way of harming him. Giygas also has some hax but I don't think it'd work too well against them

They have no way of harming him. Giygas also has some hax but I don't think it'd work too well against them

Exactly. Since they have extreme durability, they both have little chance to even hurt each other all that much. So, it's either inconclusive or team Earthbound.

LoudCloud said:
Untrue. Frisk might not, but Chara almost certainly does. True Chara is a metaphysical entity of pure evil capable of causing reality to collapse into nothingness. It's not like they're going to just throw physical attacks like they did when confined to Frisk's body.

Back