• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From Moonrise to Moonset Quarterfinals, Match 2: Chakax vs Shiki Granbell

MATCH CONDITIONS:
  • The match takes place in Windsor Castle, in the inner courtyard of the upper ward
  • Starting distance is 10 meters
  • Characters will be given only partial knowledge of all their opponent's abilities, particularly any dangerous abilities or immortalities
  • Characters will be given their standard equipment
  • Characters are allowed to change their strategy with their limited knowledge of their opponent's abilities and match conditions
  • The fight will be given a timer of 12 hours to conclude.
  • Victory is achieved under what is defined by SBA, with the addendum that characters lose when they remain immobilized, incapacitated, removed from the battlefield, or killed when the timer ends
    • Any characters that are projected to fight past 12 hours will be subject to "Sudden Death" where any immobilization, incapacitation, removal from the battlefield or death will only need to last 10 seconds before a victor is declared
    • Physical pinning is allowed, but the character must be pinned in such a way that they cannot harm the person pinning them
    • To clarify, a tournament victory only requires that the opponent remain immobilized, incapacitated, removed from the battlefield, or killed when the timer ends or for ten seconds during Sudden Death. Meaning that a character could lose a match under conventional VSThread rules but win the tournament match
  • The match will be allowed to continue as normal after the tournament-mandated timer ends for purposes of adding to the profile
  • Any further accommodations for unique abilities will be decided as the tournament gathers more participants
  • In tandem with the above, rules will be adjusted accordingly as well
Chakax (510 gigatons) vs Shiki Granbell, Post-Xenolith Training Key (256 gigatons)

So from what I can tell, Chakax has a significant AP advantage via massively upscaling from a casual feat which is already 2x advantage over 256 gigatons, his speed equalization means he'll have more than enough time to dodge ranged attacks with his skill level, he resists the hax that Shiki has and basically forces him into a melee, which Chakax will dominate in.

Chakax low-diff

So from what I can tell, Chakax has a significant AP advantage via massively upscaling from a casual feat which is already 2x advantage over 256 gigatons, his speed equalization means he'll have more than enough time to dodge ranged attacks with his skill level, he resists the hax that Shiki has and basically forces him into a melee, which Chakax will dominate in.

Chakax low-diff
How does he resist aoe gravity again? Just wanted to clarify

Inclined to agree. Can't debate rn tho

Chakax low-diff
look i don't think i really need to ask you but i have, at the resistance of Aetyr there is also Gravity manipulation?

It's on the Psychic Powers page here, magic and psychic powers in Warhammer are the same given they both involve just pooling Aethyr/Warp energy to cast hax on someone. Someone with sufficient resistance to magic will completely ignore attacks like this.

This round be like
pdoznRv.png

Back