• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Froppy discovers whe... You know what, no

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Mistake-a-nature : 7
F R O G : 0
Incon : 0

9-A versions used (First key Scout with this calc)
Scout only has stock weapons
Fight takes place in a school yard, 15 meters apart

Story below

"Alright everyone, the bell has rung. Everyone can leave" said Mr. Aizawa before pointing at Tsuyu "Except you. You have detention". He then looked at his schedule, sighing at the sight. "And luckily for you, I have a low priority guest coming over. Don't think you can get off that easily though" he continued. Meanwhile in the halls, Scout was running frantically, having waken up too late. On his way, he bumped into a one of the shorter students in a group. "Sorry man, I got somewhere to go" he said before grabbing his bag which he had dropped. He later arrived at the classroom, finding Eraser Head waiting for him in the classroom.

"2 minutes early. How lucky" he said.
"Normally that would be 2 hours. But anyway, Miss Pauling told me to look for a guy that looks just like you" replied Jeremy.

"Right but before that, for safety purposes, I am going to check your bag again" Mr. Aizawa continued before taking the bag, stuffing his hand in it while keeping his eyes on Scout. He then pulled out a jug of milk, much to Jeremy's horror. "Wait what, no! That's not mine! I didn't..." he stammered before realizing it. Eraser Head proceeded to pour the jug's content onto a cup, the liquid flowing slowly until something solid fell on it. His eyes widened at the sight and he took his eyes off the person in front of him, something that hasn't happened in a long while.

"Mr. Aizawa? Why does action figure look like me?" asked Tsuyu, looking at the object that has fallen.
"I'll explain this in the class announcement tomorrow. You'll understand why I am going to do this" Mr. Aizawa replied before pointing at Scout.

"Do you want to get out early? Destroy him". "Wait, please! I'm actually innocent this time! Please, it's not mine!" said Jeremy in panic.

Sorry Scout, it has to be this way.

Last edited:
I think Scout is more skilled due to more experience in fights compared to Tsu (at the time), and he has a more impressive LS (Class 5) than Tsu's Unknown. Since he's running stock, he could stay at a distance and use his pistol, whittling down Tsu. She doesn't have much of an answer to that since Scout can rip her tongue off of him if she tries, and he would Scattergun Tsu to oblivion if she tries to get into CQC

Camouflage looks like the only thing that Scout doesn't have an answer to, but I'm assuming it has some type of time limit or it isn't perfect. If it functions like Spy's cloaking and makes her look invisible compared to the surface she's on, Scout could use his pistol to fire in the general direction she just camo'd in to detect her

Voting Jeremy

Last edited:
Anyway Scunt FRA

And that's grace. Thank you everyone and no, this won't stop. I have 3 more planned matches for Scout

Grace has been over for a while now. I'll be adding this

I haven't done this in a while

End of story

Scout stood over the defeated unconscious student, his breath labored. Smoke blew from his gun, having fired randomly at the walls. Before he could do anything, a throwing knife went through his right hand, cutting it clean off and causing him to drop his weapon. Behind him stood Mr. Aizawa, another throwing knife in his hand. Jeremy backed up, readying himself for another fight while also begging to avoid it. As he did, he noticed something odd with the spilled milk.

"Look! Look at the milk! It's turned purple!" he said. Eraser Head made a quick glance before looking at it again, realizing that his opponent was telling the truth. "That's not normal! And I am a mostly normal human being" he continued.

"It's not mine!". Suddenly the door opened, a short student with purple hair which was styled weird walked in. "Sir, I think you grabbed my bag by accide..." said the student before realizing the situation. In his hand was Jeremy's bag, completely milk-free. It didn't take long for everyone to put two and two together and realize who the actual owner of the milk is. "You little brat!" said Scout as he rolled up his sleeves

Grace has been over for a while now. I'll be adding this

I haven't done this in a while

End of story

Scout stood over the defeated unconscious student, his breath labored. Smoke blew from his gun, having fired randomly at the walls. Before he could do anything, a throwing knife went through his right hand, cutting it clean off and causing him to drop his weapon. Behind him stood Mr. Aizawa, another throwing knife in his hand. Jeremy backed up, readying himself for another fight while also begging to avoid it. As he did, he noticed something odd with the spilled milk.

"Look! Look at the milk! It's turned purple!" he said. Eraser Head made a quick glance before looking at it again, realizing that his opponent was telling the truth. "That's not normal! And I am a mostly normal human being" he continued.

"It's not mine!". Suddenly the door opened, a short student with purple hair which was styled weird walked in. "Sir, I think you grabbed my bag by accide..." said the student before realizing the situation. In his hand was Jeremy's bag, completely milk-free. It didn't take long for everyone to put two and two together and realize who the actual owner of the milk is. "You little brat!" said Scout as he rolled up his sleeves
I would love to see this battle

It should be fine then, just keep in mind that speed values can change a lot over time and make threads like this one obsolete.

Back