• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FT Speed Upgrade/Individual Characters AP and Durability Upgrades/Powerscaling?

"This calc is credited to Iwandesu from OBD wiki".

So, today 2 chapters were released c:. I haven't read them all yet but I'll post potential upgrade scans as I read.

1. Okay, I'm dissapointed, but it happened, I don't know if this is an outlier though, Cana Alberona one shot Brandish. I don't know if this is PIS though because it was REALLY stupid.

2. Making a profile for http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Wahl_Icht who (looks like it) get's the exact weakness of another person and matches their stats. That's an OP hack.

3. This Wahl Icht person (according to this map) http://www.**********.com/fairy-tail/456 flew very far away. (Hole to Kardia Cathedral)

4. Ichiya supposedly came to the cathedral as "lightning ." MHS?

5. It was his thunder perfume, I'm guessing when using that he's MHS.

6. Ichiya took a hit from Wahl Icht without injures.

7. Is this clould lightning?

8. Is this a town level feat? It goes off the side of the panel and there are 20 small-large buildings.

9. Too lazy to link but the few pages after showed the thunder god tribe taking hits, small upgrade in durability?

10. The weakness bot got blitzed :p.

WELL, this was one big upgrade unless you can debunk all 10 ;p.

Confirmed so far: Ichiya turned into lightning using lightning manipulation and went into the cathedral, similar to Trish from DMC, who also has a profile and is MHS. This is either teleportation or lightning manipulation.

WhiteSnakeSage said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
She was one shot while her guard was down so it's irrelevant either way.
Still her durability would prevent them from knocking her out.
tell that to Goku during his fight with Golden Frieza

And Magical Lightning =/= Real Lightning

but stills a good feat

Knocking out Brandish is standard plot induced story inconsistency. Most fictions tend to do it. Some of them to ridiculous extremes.

Also, please mind the language. I edited out the cursing from your post.

inb4 snakesage thinks Cana should be upgraded to Mountain level.

so much for the amazing spriggan, one gets ko'ed by a doorknock on the head..

We don't know whether Brandish getting captured is a plot point or not. Because, well, Zeref is leading them... Who knows what if she faked her hay fever and pretended to be KO by Cana to get to FT's meeting location

Knocking out Brandish could easily be passed as PIS (Fairy Tail is filled with it) since Brandish was shown to be out of the rest of the main casts league by a significant margin; or there is the possibility that she is a glass cannon.

I will comment on the rest when I have read the chapters.

Agree with Sheoth ,Brandish can be easilly just a glass cannon since she never demonstrated durability feats.

8. Nope

Real lightning =/= magical lightning

1. Standard knock at the the back of the head knocks out everything manga PIS.
  2. I don´t recall it being mentioned to match the stats of the opponents. Would be NLF either way. They actually seemed quite week without the advantage of matching the weakness of the opponent. Still good hax.
  3. I guess we probably can scale / Have scaled Magnolia somewhere, but given that I don´t see anything that indicates the time frame it will probably not be more impressive then the speed he gets just by being scaled due to being a spriggan 12.
  4. Real lightning Ôëá magical lightning, like people said. Also I don´t think Ichiya entered a lightning. He just entered having lightning surrounding him.
  5. Nope.
  6. Guess that is a good durability feat for him, even through one would have to look what Wahl Icht gets ranked as Attack Potency wise.
  7. No. Cloud lightning would come from a cloud.
  8. We do not really see anything getting destroyed except for the windows of the kathedral. The rest we see mostly smoke, so we can not assume that buildings got destroyed or anything. We just do not know the amaount of destruction it is supposed to have cause, since we have no picture of the sorrounding enviroment after the explosion.
  9. Same as 6.
  10. Don´t think he got blitzed by Ichiya. It seems more like he was cought off guard. Before he was able to easily land a punch against Ichiya after all.

I think that what DontTalk said makes sense.

Back