• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fubuki Psychic Power AP

GyroNutz said:
@Udl I wasn't talking about DOS, I was talking about the demonic fan.
Also iirc Fubuki was resistant to the mind control whip, which helped
OVA only, not apart of the manga or webcomic.

I'm not saying to ignore it because it's some randos, but that it's scared civilians and immediately afterwards the trained professionals made no mention of anything failing structurally.

As for the damage part, none of the building were damaged. Even in your example there's a High 7-C result. I'm against any Low 7-B upgrade for her.

Also even considering that it is a point 7, that has a earthquake range of 6.6 to 8.4 on the Richter scale. So it still has consistent High 7-C ends.

All bonus chapters are canon. In fact some profiles rely heavily on bonus chapter material for Tier justifications.

Yeah it's an anti-feat. Blizzard has never defeated a Demon level threat before. Which is why her being Low 7-B doesn't jive well with her showings. She should stick with her current High 7-C rating.

Schnee One said:
Is Qawsed against the Earthquake in general or against Low 7B?
Low 7-B. I'm fine with it being used as High 7-C evidence.

I'm fine with whatever Tier, the thing I'm more concerned with is figuring out who'd scale to her if the Low 7-B end is used.

If it means anything the High 7C end I believe is slightly higher then the one we use

So a minor upgrade

We can also remove the likely ratings for Blizzard and those that scale off of her, which is nice.

I don't think anyone in particular scales to her here since she's explicitly stated to be stronger than she was before.

I suppose TTM and PPP can be argued since they should be superior to her but idk

I mean, perhaps; "High 7-C, possibly Low 7-B" would be good? As we use both ends, and since the piece I used stated that said earthquake was 7.3 level, the 6.8 level was done during the Earthquake, meaning that after review, it was classified as 7.3.

This means it appeals to Qa saying he's not sure and doesn't like Low 7-B confirmed, and we appeal to everyone else.

Do-S, Evil Eye, and Demonic Fan. If you make her Low 7-B then you upgrade a giant chunk of the universe since Genos was going to accidentally kill her and that upgrades everyone Post G4 Genos meets.

Which, again, is one of the main reasons why I think she should just be High 7-C.

Do-S was only doing play against Fubuki due to her allies being turned against her, when Fubuki got serious she slapped Do-S pretty easily.

As for Demonic-Fan, like we agreed, that's merely an anti-feat for her and shouldn't be used to properly scale her, since Demonic-Fan looks like he doesn't Scale to anyone else besides the Fubuki Group, which weaken Fubuki and herself, and Demonic-Fan got one shot by Tatsumaki.

And this Fubuki is stronger than before, as stated by Tatsumaki; https://i.imgur.com/lXqbDy1.jpg

To be fair the High 7-C value we use currently is just an assumption, we have no idea how much more powerful Genos' new upgrades have made him, a simple 2x difference between now and the feat performed by Genos in his second weakest body seems too low in my opinion. I agree its too much of an assumption to assume any multipliers but there's nothing that goes against Genos being Low 7-B at this point, IMO it would explain how his latest armor set lets him fight Dragon Level threats.

I'm fine with either end, but I don't think the Low 7-B one should be discarded so easily.

Yeah I'm unsure if others scale to Fubuki as well if they state she's gotten stronger and hasn't fought anyone.

DoS and Demonic Fan don't scale because she's stronger now than she was when she fought them.

I guess Evil Eye is debateable but he still has a storm feat that needs to be calc'd.

I'm unsure if Tatsu is referring to her growth in strength from the MA Arc till now, or just in a general sense, like before the series even started and she's as strong now as she's always been. It may not even have anything to do with raw Psychic output and just be referring to her gaining new techniques.

It's likely that she's talking about her strength post Monster association due to the fact Tatsumaki keeps calling Fubuki weak and how her Group is making her weak.

During MA arc? Not sure, there is when Fubuki is fighting Gyro-Gyro's True form after Tatsumaki.

Other than that not sure, but before MA arc, there's a few like her fight against Do-S where Tatsumaki senses Fubuki's Power.

In that case a Low 7-B upgrade seems pretty justified. So unless TTM or PPP is still considered to be stronger they should probably be kept at High 7-C alongside Post G4 Genos and Human Garou. Current Genos would still be unaffected since his current armor set allows him to fight Dragon level threats, which makes him City Level at least.

So Blizzard gets a new key? Fine I guess. It only scales to her then

Back