• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Galactus Respect / Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have two things left to cover: Galactus's other technologies, and some AU versions of Galactus (I have to explain the Ultimate Gah-Lak-Tus since 616 Galan merged with it)

Antvasima said:
@Matthew
That seems reasonable.
Did you watch the video I linked? I think it could be put as a link in our Dimensions page since it is very informative to newcomers. The part where he explains dimensions at the end, that is.

I do not have the time at the moment. The airplane is supposed to leave in 15 minutes, but I will place it on my to-do list.

Thabk you Matthew for making this thread. Before i go into a feat sharing spree for IG and UN to help this thread , I have a question for Universal Abstracts :

Didn't Ant-Man ( a man WELL acquainted with Overspace... He's been there way too many times ) stated the nature of Overspace was beyond all other realities ? Wouldn't that significantly upgrade the Universal versions of the Abstracts, as it was said this was their natural space, and we used that to scale to the other Abstracts before ?

@Matthew

Thank you. I have landed now.

@Seed

Please don't. I have told you over and over and over that we do not have the time to deal with your posts about Marvel and DC.

I would recommend focusing on other more coherent franchises instead.

I'd rather have Matt deal with this and agree with Ant on that one.

Anyways @Matt: When do you think you'll make the changes off of here?

Galactus should also have every single ability of Silver Surfer, and he his capable of using them on a much, much grander scale. It could be put as a note his page

@Joseph: That kind of goes back to my earlier comment about Galactus being not only stronger than SS but being the one who gave the latter his all-known power Cosmic and looking back at how and what SS has done through it over the years...

Aye it was earlier when Ryu asked about Galactus in a weakened state > His Heralds (ex. SS) and thus brings up the comment i make + adding yours on the powers one.

So even if Weakened Galactus wasn't 4-A, he can just be a higher degree of 4-B like that in superiority over his heralds like Surfer who can contend with Hulk and Thor and other Marvel heavy hitters of Tier 4.

But i'll let Matt (try) to getting out and done with the changes whenever he gets the chance since it looks like everything is pretty much agreed out on here.

So along with Surfer's abilities, what new major abilities will Galactus will be getting now? Something like Acausality, Concept Manipulation etc?

This is the part that worried me and Matthew:

Not this part:

I have a question for Universal Abstracts :
Didn't Ant-Man ( a man WELL acquainted with Overspace... He's been there way too many times ) stated the nature of Overspace was beyond all other realities ? Wouldn't that significantly upgrade the Universal versions of the Abstracts, as it was said this was their natural space, and we used that to scale to the other Abstracts before ?

Anyway, it simply seemed like one dimensional level above the regular universe to me from what I remember of the story. Being beyond regular universes is recurrently worded as beyond realities.

Also, as I keep trying to explain to you, in terms of cosmology and power-scaling Marvel is extremely incoherent from writer to writer and decade to decade. We have to try to find some sort of balanced solution for the characters in spite of this, but it isn't easy.

Mmm...

Edit: Just make sure you add whatever you think is necessary for his page. A couple things i'd put is the Galaxy destroying feats scans you have of him vs Mephisto and Tyrant along with the speed scans you have him that can go along with his scaling from Odin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back