• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Galactus Respect / Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the help. It looks good, although I made some minor structure fixes, and removed the "At least" from 4-A. Destroying 3 solar systems does not seem like sufficient ground to make such an assumption.

Antvasima said:
Thank you for the help. It looks good, although I made some minor structure fixes, and removed the "At least" from 4-A. Destroying 3 solar systems does not seem like sufficient ground to make such an assumption.
That's fine.

I'm glad the profile is good now.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Antvasima said:
That's fine.
I'm glad the profile is good now.
Dude the Galactus Profile is Superb and Perfect right now, and makes sense perfectly.

There is No need to worry abt Galactus Profile, from now on.

Good work ƒæîƒæî.

Seems you worked a lot on this.

Well done Mathew.

Shouldn't every power that Silver Surfer has be added to Galactus's profile?

@Matt: I guess he technically has all of them covered? Also, i'm gonna add the scans of his powers and MAYBE (or maybe not) those of his stats but just the powers so when i'm done let me know back here if it's aite enough or not.

The reason why is because I heard an argument Matt made awhile back that could make Abraxas arc Eternity High 1-B... Which through scaling would have made Abraxas High 1-B. I understand if you don't wanna talk about hat until next time we bring it up.

Also.. Just putting it out there that the Negative Zone contains the Crossroads of Infinity. Destroying all of it implies he destroyed that too. I say we ignore that tidbit, but I wanted to let everyone know anyways.

@Matt I see a few like ability to create black holes, Portal Creation, Weather Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Sealing, Astral Projection and Life Manipulation missing.

@Ryu: I figured it's a lot better if Matt had added in the scans since it'll be easier to explain "visually" rather than anyone of us having to link to this thread here. Albeit i may not be able to get all of them in since Galactus has so many going by Matt's stuff in the OP but what's done is done so NP to that.

@Matt: Np. I think the scans i put in so far is good enough for now if need be, i MAY add more to the powers for "further justification" but for now my work here is done~

He should also get all the resistance Surfer has (like resistance to power nullification, void manipulation and power absorption etc).

I have asked Matthew on his wall whether Galactus should get Acausality for being outisde linear time and exist in past/present/future simultaneously

@Matthew: So is it possible to kill Galactus by going back in time? I saw it being argued on Galactus vs Homura thread

If Galactus actually exists outside of linear time and resides within the past, present and future simultaneously then he should get acausality. Even if there are other entities that transcend time more than he does.

Also can anyone add the additional abilities of Silver Surfer and other Heralds onto Galactus's profile please? I'd do so myself but editing isn't working for me atm and I'm going to bed soon.

I also do not have the impression that Galactus is acausal, but am open for evidence.

Galactus doesn't exist in the past, present and future at once. That's Eternity's thing. Galactus can affect the past and future to an extent.

Well, we need actual evidence that he is outside of the laws of cause and effect.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Galactus doesn't exist in the past, present and future at once. That's Eternity's thing. Galactus can affect the past and future to an extent.
I was talking about Lifebringer. The lesser versions aren't that strong obviously

Well, I personally prefer evidence over speculation.

Holy Galan...his profile looks so much better now. I can't believe that much was missing from his profile lol

I think so. I always thought he was already 3-B lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back