• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Galactus vs Demigra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another one I thought about.

Galactus is only fed to the point where he is equal to Demigra in speed, durability, and attack potency. This is a match of pure skill and ability in an empty void. No BFR.

Who wins?

Well, big G is overconfident, and goes right out in front to attack his foes himself, Demigra is strategic and manipulative and will use things like clones and illusions and hax and timed trap magic while in other timelines and dimensions to defeat his foes without even endangering himself, although face to face he is Beerus level in combat so no slouch. As for their hax, they both have quite a list, hax will probably equal out, but I think that Demigra's safer battle style and multi universal range will give him the edge in the battle.

Also if Demigra's body is destroyed his essence can still use hax and his trap magic will not disappear, so if Big G did destroy his body he would still be able to utilize the traps he set and his essence can still use his hax.

Should have split it into two rounds then, power equalized and power unequalized. I'll edit accordingly,

Also, I'm pretty sure Galactus is not a Leeroy Jenkins kind of guy. He's much more intelligent and level-headed when it comes to battle. He's just arrogant about solving his hunger problem.

Natse said:
Should have split it into two rounds then, power equalized and power unequalized. I'll edit accordingly,

Also, I'm pretty sure Galactus is not a Leeroy Jenkins kind of guy. He's much more intelligent and level-headed when it comes to battle. He's just arrogant about solving his hunger problem.
Well im not saying he's stupid but he tends to overlook his foes and not take them seriously, and he does fight with his main body when he fights, he doesn't generally set traps or anything, if he loses in his body he looses, unlike Demigra who hides his real body, and uses duplicates of himself, traps and hax from other dimensions and timelines.

I mean when all things are equal Big G has struggled against Odin and even lost to the thing.

So in terms of fighting style I think Demigra is more cautious, and he has better range as his abilities work across dimensions and timelines even, and traps can be set that will work even if Demigra isn't there.

So scenario 1 I'd think demigra would have the edge.

In scenario 2 Galactus is Low 2C when at his peak, so I think his powers are to much for it to even be a fight if they go face to face, unless demigra can get back in time and kill him when he is weaker since demigra has better speed feats, or if absorption works on him, it did work on toki toki after all who can create timelines.

SSJRyu1 wrote
unless demigra can get back in time and kill him when he is weaker
Fairly certain Galactus isn't affected by conventional time travel due to existing before the big bang and such.

unless demigra can get back in time and kill him when he is weaker
Fairly certain Galactus isn't affected by conventional time travel due to existing before the big bang and such.

good point, although Demigra still could potentially absorb him since he did absorb toki toki, and Demigra's speed should be above galactus in combat I would think.

First round I still say demigra's style and range would trump big g's headfirst style, second round big g is clearly more powerful, but combat speed wise he is slow, so demigra may still be able to absorb him, hard to say if it will work or not though.

Galactus was going to consume the entire 4-D spacetime-continuum. That's way more potent than anything Demigra can do. I think I accidentally made a stomp for the second round.

Natse said:
Galactus was going to consume the entire 4-D spacetime-continuum. That's way more potent than anything Demigra can do. I think I accidentally made a stomp for the second round.
I'd agree, second round is a spite match, unless demigra's absorption works he can't even hurt big G.

Natse said:
Galactus in the lead 2-1 for the first round. I'm gonna remove the second found.
I don't see how he wins in the first round. Nobody gave good reasons. Demigra is more cautious and strategic, and has higher range, his hax are at least as potent as Galactus.

Mikoto Misaka231 said:
Going with Galactus IF he can resist mind hax.
I agree if he can resist demigra's haxGalactus ahs a advantage, although that's a big if. If not demigra should take it upfront. Also dmeigra fight style is to fight from afar in alternate tiemlines, so I don't know as if he'd actually lose even if it is a drawn out fight sicne he won't go head first, he'd send clones of himself, and set traps and illusions to wear down big g without ever revealing his true body like he did in xenvoerse for most of the game.

I think galactus can resist mind hax due he can control the Ultimate Nullifier which need a powerful mind to control, But I do not know about his battle strategy, btw how potent is galactus Soul Manipulation and Reality Warping anyway?

Btw in this battle is both of them have the preparation time before they fight?
because if they don't then demigra is in a disadvantage due he can't just use his clones and set trap before hiding to another dimension in front of galactus and hope galactus will just fall in his trap.

Demigra has been upgraded to 2C level at this point at his peak, Galactus at peak is low 2C, Demigra is now more powerful just for reference now.

He's become a glass cannon as a result. His speed is only MFTL+ and his durability is only Universe level. Galactus was starting to embody the 4-D space time continuum when he was consuming it and has wider more instant range as a result.

And let's not get the Ultimate Nullifier into play here as that will instantly end Demigra.

SSJRyu1 said:
Demigra has been upgraded to 2C level at this point at his peak, Galactus at peak is low 2C, Demigra is now more powerful just for reference now.
2-C with preparation. There is none of that in this battle, and if there was, Galan would probably just have the UN, anyway.

2-C with preparation. There is none of that in this battle, and if there was, Galan would probably just have the UN, anyway.

well the prep is absorbing toki toki no? if he's in his peak he would have him inside of him. I agree with UN Galactus wins, but without Demigra should take it at his peak.

Galactus turns Demigra into a brick. Does Demigra have Matter/molculule manipulation resistance? I dont see it on his profile

Big G. takes this imo, he's resistant to Mindhax and his power is pretty similar to Demigra.

SSJRyu1 said:
well the prep is absorbing toki toki no? if he's in his peak he would have him inside of him. I agree with UN Galactus wins, but without Demigra should take it at his peak.
No, prep is with Tokitoki and time to actually begin the process of destroying said timelines. He can't just do it on the fly, which is part of why he couldn't just erase the Time Warrior in their battle.

Faisal Shourov said:
Galactus turns Demigra into a brick. Does Demigra have Matter/molculule manipulation resistance? I dont see it on his profile
Well his profile is not finished, needs updates, but he does have time/space/reality warping at his 2C levels, so I don't think Galactus manipulation will work on him.

Aparajita said:
Big G. takes this imo, he's resistant to Mindhax and his power is pretty similar to Demigra.
true on mind hax, but if demigra absorbs Galactus I don't know as If he can stop that, demigra has absorbed a 2C character to gain his power in the past after all.

^Does he have matter manipulation resistance or no? Spacetime resistance is not the same as matter manipulation, both are different and treated as different hax

Unless Demigra can show resistance to matter manipulation, Galactus turns him into a gold statue

No, prep is with Tokitoki and time to actually begin the process of destroying said timelines. He can't just do it on the fly, which is part of why he couldn't just erase the Time Warrior in their battle.

Interesting take, but galactus would be in the same boat int aht case no, he needs time to eat dimensions, so I would think dmeigra's power is very similar to his if we are taking into consideration time it takes to do it, just demigra is 2C while he is low 2C.

Faisal Shourov said:
^Does he have matter manipulation resistance or no? Spacetime resistance is not the same as matter manipulation, both are different and treated as different hax

Unless Demigra can show resistance to matter manipulation, Galactus turns him into a gold statue
Has reality warping to be able to make the timelines, that can defend against it.

SSJRyu1 said:
Interesting take, but galactus would be in the same boat int aht case no, he needs time to eat dimensions, so I would think dmeigra's power is very similar to his if we are taking into consideration time it takes to do it, just demigra is 2C while he is low 2C.
He needs time to actually reach that level, not to perform said feat once at that level. As for Demigra, the problem is he's pretty lacking in hax resistance by comparison, as we are talking about him vs someone who in a weakened state was still able to begin consumption of the fabric of Mephisto's realm against his will.

SSJRyu1 said:
Has reality warping to be able to make the timelines, that can defend against it.
Sorry but hax only works with feats. Not all reality warpers are the same. If Demigra hasn't shown molecule manipulation it means his reality warping is severely limited. In that case Galactus handily beats him via transmutation since Demigra has no resistance feat. Making timeline doesn't make you resistance against transmutation. Thats why hax are distinct and kept separate

He needs time to actually reach that level, not to perform said feat once at that level. As for Demigra, the problem is he's pretty lacking in hax resistance by comparison, as we are talking about him vs someone who in a weakened state was still able to begin consumption of the fabric of Mephisto's realm against his will.

Actually I'd argue he has some good hax resistance to. He has godly power as a god, and the god ki in Xenoverse allows resistance to demigra's abilities, which would include time, space, reality warping, mind control, absorption and so on so forth. We see this displayed by Beerus and even stated by Demigra himself when his hax don't work on Goku. And we know it's not just power based sinc ethey almost work on the player who is as strong or stronger than Goku.

Sorry but hax only works with feats. Not all reality warpers are the same. If Demigra hasn't shown molecule manipulation it means his reality warping is severely limited. In that case Galactus handily beats him via transmutation since Demigra has no resistance feat. Making timeline doesn't make you resistance against transmutation. Thats why hax are distinct and kept separate

Well I suppose if you don't think reality warping will work we could scale from vegito being able to resist buus transmutation, or the fact that demigra can create many staffs could be considered matter manip.

SSJRyu1 said:
Actually I'd argue he has some good hax resistance to. He has godly power as a god, and the god ki in Xenoverse allows resistance to demigra's abilities, which would include time, space, reality warping, mind control, absorption and so on so forth. We see this displayed by Beerus and even stated by Demigra himself when his hax don't work on Goku. And we know it's not just power based sinc ethey almost work on the player who is as strong or stronger than Goku.
God ki has shown no resistance to direct space-time warping. Otherwise Goku could have killed Demigra on his own on the grounds of Demigra being unable to do literally anything to him. I don't see how the absorption comes into play. Demigra only ever absorbed Tokitoki, who is never shown to be able to actually fight back despite controlling U7's time.

Also if we are being very specific with resistance, I don't think Galactus has resistance to Demigra absorbing him like eh did to TOki TOki who is a 2C and gave demigra that power.

Please dont compare Buu to galactus lol. And you dont scale hax. Hax can't be scaled, it's not stats, you either have it or you don't

Galactus turns Demigra into a worm. RIP

Faisal Shourov said:
Please dont compare Buu to galactus lol. And you dont scale hax. Hax can't be scaled, it's not stats, you either have it or you don't

Galactus turns Demigra into a worm. RIP
Demigra can still matter manip and create thing from nothing like the staffs. Also he can just absorb gaalctus since galactus has never shown resistance to it.

God ki has shown no resistance to direct space-time warping. Otherwise Goku could have killed Demigra on his own on the grounds of Demigra being unable to do literally anything to him. I don't see how the absorption comes into play. Demigra only ever absorbed Tokitoki, who is never shown to be able to actually fight back despite controlling U7's time.

Not directly, but it is implied he has it as demigra says none of his magic works on him, and part of that arsenal is time space reality warping.

SSJRyu1 said:
Not directly, but it is implied he has it as demigra says none of his magic works on him, and part of that arsenal is time space reality warping.
Demigra never uses direct space-time manipulation, though. Like...he doesn't reach into the timeline's past and erase Goku when he was a baby. He just kind of attacks regularly and tries to mind control people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back