• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gale Wind vs. Andrias

TyranoDoom30

He/Him
Eh, was bored as hell, so here's something (I was also looking for a MU for Gale Wind so there's that)
  • Speed is equalized
  • Both are High 7-A+
  • Monster Gale Wind vs. Dyoplosaurus Andrias
Gale Wind:
King Andrias:
Thunder McQueen:

Last edited:
Gale Wind i don't know but Andrias scales to 3.258 Gigatons
Well, if Gale Wind scales to baseline (I assume he does), which is 2.65 Gigatons, then Andrias has a 1.23x AP advantage. Which isn't that big tbh

Looking at his profile, Gale Wind seems to be the more skilled and agile one, but Andrias does have missiles, flamethrower, energy projection via Plasma Olms, though idk how effective those will be. Leaning towards Gale Wind for now, but I'll wait for supporters of the Amphibia verse before giving a final vote

Looking at his profile, Gale Wind seems to be the more skilled and agile one, but Andrias does have missiles, flamethrower, energy projection via Plasma Olms, though idk how effective those will be.
Andrias using his weaponry can be seen here. Andrias also has a big range advantage with Tens of meters with weaponry. Combining his range with his flight means Gale Wind is gonna have a hard time landing a hit on Andrias.

Andrias using his weaponry can be seen here. Andrias also has a big range advantage with Tens of meters with weaponry. Combining his range with his flight means Gale Wind is gonna have a hard time landing a hit on Andrias.
Damn that looks cool. I should start watching this show. But yeah, it's definitely gonna be a pain in the ass for Gale Wind to hit Andrias.

Also I forgot, but since Gale Wind's High 7-A+ is because of downscaling from a 6-C feat, which is gonna get removed, he is going to be downgraded, which will affect this matchup.

Back