• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I do believe IMO that Solaris wins by consuming The Gentle Pull's past then TGP starts fading away. TGP hasn't been stated to consume all existing timelines and dimensions unlike Solaris.

Solaris is 2-C to 2-B while The Gentle Pull is Low 2-C to 2-B.

Technically Solaris > The Gentle Pull due to the tiers

Keep in mind that this is my opinion and I never intended for any hostility. We can still agree to disagree.

Thanks for reading.

Like I said I have no real opinon on the thread and don't care much about most VS threads.

But of course we can agree to disagree civily on other matters.

You're welcome.

If anyone wants to include "The Gentle Pull" in the Mario Verse to help them fight other verses especially the Sonic Verse that's okay. I don't care about that anymore.

I do think that "The Gentle Pull" must stay in the Mario Universes in order to keep the Mario universes, space and time stable so if the battle only took place in the Mario universes then Mario Verse most likely wins against Sonic Verse IMO due to the home advantage granted by The Gentle Pull. I also do believe that if the battle took place in a neutral dimension where "The Gentle Pull" can't be present due to being busy with it's duties of keeping the Mario universe in check then most likely Sonic Verse wins IMO.

We are entitled to our own opinions.

Have a good day everyone.

Tecnically not, because we really not know how powerfull can be the gentle pull.He are in that tier since supposedly he did created the marioverse and as rosalina said, the time and space do not affect him sooooooo?

Newendigo said:
Tecnically not, because we really not know how powerfull can be the gentle pull.He are in that tier since supposedly he did created the marioverse and as rosalina said, the time and space do not affect him sooooooo?
I thought that only Tier 0 characters are beyond space and time and that they have no beginning and no end? Correct me if I'm wrong.

I can agree that it's possible for "The Gentle Pull" to curbstomp Sonic Verse if the battle only took place in the Mario universe, like Princess Peach's castle, Yoshi's Island, etc.

If the battle took place in the neutral dimension, Sonic universe, etc then the Mario Verse wouldn't be able to bring "The Gentle Pull" with them since "the Gentle Pull" needs to stay behind to look after the Mario Universes. Meanwhile Solaris did exist in the Sonic universes and he isn't bound to stay in the Sonic universe due to having a physical form meaning he can be anywhere he wants while consuming all existing timelines and eating dimensions for lunch.

I do believe IMO that there is a God in the Sonic verse looking after it's universes while keeping space and time in check even though it's invisible. You don't have to believe me though.

I do believe IMO that Solaris wins by consuming The Gentle Pull's past then TGP starts fading away.

It is not possible to erase in the "past" a being that transcends time.

TGP hasn't been stated to consume all existing timelines and dimensions unlike Solaris.

Super Dimentio that is probably much lower than it is able to consume all the timelines, all existence, all worlds and all dimensions, this is not really a good reason.

@Ryukama I'd like to talk to you about TGP later.

Okay?@Adamjensen2030 you are not wrong tecnically but still, not only Tier 0 can be counted. TOAA it's a example of a god who is Tier 1-A and a least Tier 0.

Again we don't know anything about the gentle pull, and i mean anything relevant, he's not like beings like TOAA, the entity or the law of order, who have been refered in multiple times in the lore to prove not only they existence, but also they places in that category.

Kevyn Souza said:
I do believe IMO that Solaris wins by consuming The Gentle Pull's past then TGP starts fading away.
It is not possible to erase in the "past" a being that transcends time.
TGP hasn't been stated to consume all existing timelines and dimensions unlike Solaris.

Super Dimentio that is probably much lower than it is able to consume all the timelines, all existence, all worlds and all dimensions, this is not really a good reason.
You're right so TGP > Game Solaris but according to Vsbattles rules, stomp threads aren't allowed so I didn't include TGP to make it fair because Omnipresent speeds then speedblitz all the Sonic characters instantly.

I think the 2 specific circumstances decide the outcomes below:

Random Encounter: Most likely Sonic Verse curbstomps because of Solaris who can consume the Mario Verse's existing timelines and eat Mario Verse's Dimensions for lunch. All Solaris has to do is consume the past Mario timelines and all of the Mario characters start fading away. Without prep time Mario characters wouldn't be able to time travel to the past and future to defeat Solaris. You need at least 3 Mario characters, 1 in the past, 1 in the present and 1 in the future to be able to hurt Solaris and to hurt Solaris you need to attack it simultaneously. Also the Time Eater may not be present because Prep Time isn't included and also Bowser wouldn't have the Dream Stone on him as well. Meaning that Mario Verse and Sonic Verse don't have power ups on them.

Prep Time: Probably Mario Verse barely wins because of prep time while allows Mario and other character to time travel to the past and future to be able to hurt Solaris and if Solaris dies then Time Eater is Sonic Verse's only hope. It can travel at immeasurable speed which can possibly speedblitz the Mario Verse but it needs 2 Eggmans(classic and modern) to be able to control and move it efficiently so it needs to go slower for 2 Eggmans to be able to move it around carefully so the Time Eater can move at least MFTL+ speeds I think. If Time Eater doesn't speedblitz Dreamy Bowser before he uses the Dream Stone then the Sonic Verse disappears since the Dream Stone is powerful enough to make anyone weaker than Dreamy Bowser to disappear. Saying that the Dream Stone can make anyone disappear is No limits fallacy. So the Dream Stone can't make Solaris disappear but the Sonic Verse will have trouble due to Solaris being the only left and the Mario characters being able to time travel to the past, present and future to be able to fight Solaris. Solaris can't eat dimensions for lunch quickly and fight the Mario characters at the same so Solaris would be too busy fighting the Mario characters to eat the Mario timelines and dimensions.´╗┐

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/633420

The real cal howard told me that Super Dimentio is not omnipresent at all and also...

http://i.imgur.com/s8sifX3.jpg

It says "And in the end, it will swallow all existence...All worlds, all dimensions...

It doesn't mention consuming timelines though.

But again I appreciate the information.

Newendigo said:
Okay?@Adamjensen2030 you are not wrong tecnically but still, not only Tier 0 can be counted. TOAA it's a example of a god who is Tier 1-A and a least Tier 0.
Again we don't know anything about the gentle pull, and i mean anything relevant, he's not like beings like TOAA, the entity or the law of order, who have been refered in multiple times in the lore to prove not only they existence, but also they places in that category.
Good to know.

Newendigo said:
Good to know.

All Tier 2 characters can destroy timelines, if they could not, they would not be in Tier 2.

Tier 2: Multi-Universal

2-C: Multi-Universe level
This category is separated in the following manner:

• Universe level+: ("Low 2-C") This is for characters who can destroy and/or create the entire 4-dimensional space-time of one universe, not just the physical matter within one. For example, an entire timeline.
  • Multi-Universe level: Characters who can destroy and/or create up to 1000 universal space-time continuums.
2-B: Multiverse level
Characters who can create and/or destroy 1001 to any higher finite number of universal 4-dimensional space-time continuums.

2-A: Multiverse level+

• Multiverse level+: Characters who can destroy and/or create a countably infinite number of 4-dimensional universal space-time continuums.
  • High Multiverse level+: Characters who are 5-dimensional, and/or can destroy and/or create 5-dimensional space-time constructs of a not insignificant size.
Random Encounter: Most likely Sonic Verse curbstomps because of Solaris who can consume the Mario Verse's existing timelines and eat Mario Verse's Dimensions for lunch. All Solaris has to do is consume the past Mario timelines and all of the Mario characters start fading away. Without prep time Mario characters wouldn't be able to time travel to the past and future to defeat Solaris. You need at least 3 Mario characters, 1 in the past, 1 in the present and 1 in the future to be able to hurt Solaris and to hurt Solaris you need to attack it simultaneously. Also the Time Eater may not be present because Prep Time isn't included and also Bowser wouldn't have the Dream Stone on him as well. Meaning that Mario Verse and Sonic Verse don't have power ups on them.

All Tier 2 characters can destroy timelines, and resist the destruction of space-time, destroying space-time is not really a good reason. And characters like Rosalina who are able to reset the universe could easily affect someone at all times, regardless of tune-up.

Prep Time: Probably Mario Verse barely wins because of prep time while allows Mario and other character to time travel to the past and future to be able to hurt Solaris and if Solaris dies then Time Eater is Sonic Verse's only hope. It can travel at immeasurable speed which can possibly speedblitz the Mario Verse but it needs 2 Eggmans(classic and modern) to be able to control and move it efficiently so it needs to go slower for 2 Eggmans to be able to move it around carefully so the Time Eater can move at least MFTL+ speeds I think. If Time Eater doesn't speedblitz Dreamy Bowser before he uses the Dream Stone then the Sonic Verse disappears since the Dream Stone is powerful enough to make anyone weaker than Dreamy Bowser to disappear. Saying that the Dream Stone can make anyone disappear is No limits fallacy. So the Dream Stone can't make Solaris disappear but the Sonic Verse will have trouble due to Solaris being the only left and the Mario characters being able to time travel to the past, present and future to be able to fight Solaris. Solaris can't eat dimensions for lunch quickly and fight the Mario characters at the same so Solaris would be too busy fighting the Mario characters to eat the Mario timelines and dimensions.

Again, none of this is necessary. Marioverse has several Tier 2 characters, and any Tier 2 is able to at least affect time. Consuming time is also not a good reason, Super Dimentio can also do this and is unaffected by the destruction of time.

IIt doesn't mention consuming timelines though.

I already proved that he was destroying the continuums space time here. And again, all Tier 2 characters can destroy timelines, and resist the destruction of space-time continuum.

Kevyn Souza said:
All Tier 2 characters can destroy timelines, if they could not, they would not be in Tier 2.
Tier 2: Multi-Universal

2-C: Multi-Universe level

• Universe level+: ("Low 2-C") This is for characters who can destroy and/or create the entire 4-dimensional space-time of one universe, not just the physical matter within one. For example, an entire timeline.
  • Multi-Universe level: Characters who can destroy and/or create up to 1000 universal space-time continuums.
2-B: Multiverse level
Characters who can create and/or destroy 1001 to any higher finite number of universal 4-dimensional space-time continuums.

2-A: Multiverse level+

• Multiverse level+: Characters who can destroy and/or create a countably infinite number of 4-dimensional universal space-time continuums.
  • High Multiverse level+: Characters who are 5-dimensional, and/or can destroy and/or create 5-dimensional space-time constructs of a not insignificant size.

All Tier 2 characters can destroy timelines, and resist the destruction of space-time, destroying space-time is not really a good reason. And characters like Rosalina who are able to reset the universe could easily affect someone at all times, regardless of tune-up.
Prep Time: Probably Mario Verse barely wins because of prep time while allows Mario and other character to time travel to the past and future to be able to hurt Solaris and if Solaris dies then Time Eater is Sonic Verse's only hope. It can travel at immeasurable speed which can possibly speedblitz the Mario Verse but it needs 2 Eggmans(classic and modern) to be able to control and move it efficiently so it needs to go slower for 2 Eggmans to be able to move it around carefully so the Time Eater can move at least MFTL+ speeds I think. If Time Eater doesn't speedblitz Dreamy Bowser before he uses the Dream Stone then the Sonic Verse disappears since the Dream Stone is powerful enough to make anyone weaker than Dreamy Bowser to disappear. Saying that the Dream Stone can make anyone disappear is No limits fallacy. So the Dream Stone can't make Solaris disappear but the Sonic Verse will have trouble due to Solaris being the only left and the Mario characters being able to time travel to the past, present and future to be able to fight Solaris. Solaris can't eat dimensions for lunch quickly and fight the Mario characters at the same so Solaris would be too busy fighting the Mario characters to eat the Mario timelines and dimensions.

Again, none of this is necessary. Marioverse has several Tier 2 characters, and any Tier 2 is able to at least affect time. Consuming time is also not a good reason, Super Dimentio can also do this and is unaffected by the destruction of time.

IIt doesn't mention consuming timelines though.

I already proved that he was destroying the continuums space time here. And again, all Tier 2 characters can destroy timelines, and resist the destruction of space-time continuum.

You do have good points but Solaris is omnipresent only in time not space, he exists in at least 3 time periods aka past, present and future. In order to hurt him 3 tier 2 Mario characters must attack his consciousness in the past, present and future simultaneously. I am not saying that it's impossible. Team Mario would need prep time to know Solaris's weaknesses. Even without prep time it's extremely difficult but not impossible to defeat Solaris.

If this was Paper Mario Verse VS Sonic Verse:
I do agree that Dimentio can use the Floro Sprout to mind control Solaris into killing the Sonic Verse and then itself but the Floro Sprouts need to land on Solaris successfully and Solaris can use the "Wings of Light" shields to block the Floro Sprouts. But with at least 3 Mario characters double teaming Solaris he is going to be overwhelmed eventually. It appears that Solaris may have the technical advantage due to being omnipresent in time but we can't forget that Dimentio can clone himself unlimited number of times then use the Star Rod to send them into the past and future while Dimentio remains in the present with his other clones.

About Rosalina's universe reset. I think that according to the SMG ending... The Grand Star created the Supermassive blackhole. Rosalina ordered the Lumas to sacrifice themselves to reset the universe. Rosalina had to use her shields to protect herself against the universe reset, she is not a ********* so I don't think that she would want to take the universe reset head on without her shield. I also believe that Rosalina is Low 2-C as long as the Lumas always remain by her side since the Lumas can transform into Launch Stars, Sling Stars, Pull Stars, planets, galaxies and can also attack her enemies on her command.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g11KT_q5mnU skip to 1:25 watch to 1:28

You see that Luma punch Sonic off the screen? Even with game mechanics restrictions the Lumas are quite powerful.

Please remember that those are my opinions so don't take this the wrong way. We can agree to disagree without any hostility.

Sooooo basically you just made a match out of bias towards Sonic and have even stated that Solaris would win within this very match showing clear bias which shouldn't be done by the OP and you even pushed this to the point of showing CLEAR BIAS against the Marioverse by saying that The Gentle Pull is the only thing that would let the Marioverse beat the sonicverse

This is a spite match going by your own words

You do have good points but Solaris is omnipresent only in time not space, he exists in at least 3 time periods aka past, present and future. In order to hurt him 3 tier 2 Mario characters must attack his consciousness in the past, present and future simultaneously.

Any Tier 2 character can attack something alone through all time, past, present, and future. If you could not, you would not be in Tier 2.

If this was Paper Mario Verse VS Sonic Verse:

Paper Mario-verse = Mario-verse. There is no way to separate the two, they are both part of the same multiverse.

Rosalina ordered the Lumas to sacrifice themselves to reset the universe. Rosalina had to use her shields to protect herself against the universe reset, she is not a ********* so I don't think that she would want to take the universe reset head on without her shield. I also believe that Rosalina is Low 2-C as long as the Lumas always remain by her side since the Lumas can transform into Launch Stars, Sling Stars, Pull Stars, planets, galaxies and can also attack her enemies on her command.
This was not stated at any time neither in the game nor in the guide.

You see that Luma punch Sonic off the screen? Even with game mechanics restrictions the Lumas are quite powerful.

Smash feats are not actually considered as original (if they were, all the characters from there would be at least Universal+ for defeating Tabuu and Master Hand).

Please remember that those are my opinions so don't take this the wrong way. We can agree to disagree without any hostility.
NP.

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Sooooo basically you just made a match out of bias towards Sonic and have even stated that Solaris would win within this very match showing clear bias which shouldn't be done by the OP and you even pushed this to the point of showing CLEAR BIAS against the Marioverse by saying that The Gentle Pull is the only thing that would let the Marioverse beat the sonicverse
This is a spite match going by your own words
I never said that it was impossible for the Mario verse to beat the Sonic verse. Vsbattles rules said to not included characters that make it a stomp. TGP's Omnipresent speed alone makes it a stomp. Solaris is not impossible to defeat, just extremely difficult unless you have prep time. Eggman would need prep time to use the Time Eater so he would be using his other machines.

I did say that IMO Sonic Verse wins in a Random Encounter while Mario Verse wins with Prep Time. That is not biased at all.

IMO I think that Sonic verse has a God even though it was never mentioned so it can cancel out the gentle pull anyway. You don't have to believe me though.

Just because I think that the Sonic Verse beats the Mario Verse does not mean that I hate the Mario Verse.

Don't bother trying to point fingers at me. I don't want any hostility.

I hope you understand that I'm not angry.

"Sonic verse has a God even though it was never mentioned so it can cancel out the gentle pull anyway" Said character who was never implied nor mentioned suddenly exists

Well, from what you've said, you do seem a little biased, at least towards Solaris

Kevyn Souza said:
Interesting. I'm impressed by your intelligence.

If you include the Paper Mario characters in the Mario Verse then I'll admit that the Mario Verse wins due to Dimentio cloning himself lots of times then eventually overwhelm Solaris who gets attacked from all angles. Dimentio's clones then go on to one shot the rest of the Sonic Verse.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/180870

Yet people in that thread believe that Solaris can consume Dimentio's past to make him fade away though...

AnimationRewind in his Metal Sonic vs Metal Mario video included Metal Mario's Universal+ feats for defeating the Master Hand since he is a featless character so Animation did use powerscaling.

Even though SSB4 is a spin off Nintendo Game it does show what Rosalina and Lumas are capable of doing despite game mechanics restricting them.

Thanks for achknowledging my intentions. I appreciate it.

Yet people in that thread believe that Solaris can consume Dimentio's past to make him fade away though...
Those people are wrong. Super Dimentio was going to erase all the timelines from existence, including wherever he came from, unharmed. He isn't bound by causality. "Destroying his past" will do nothing to him.

JustSomeWeirdo said:
"Sonic verse has a God even though it was never mentioned so it can cancel out the gentle pull anyway" Said character who was never implied nor mentioned suddenly exists
Well, from what you've said, you do seem a little biased, at least towards Solaris
It's common sense. It's like a Christian and an Atheist arguing whether God exists or not. If one of them wins the debate then you gotta admit either the Mario and Sonic verse both have a God that's beyond space and time or they don't.

Again with the name calling... I did admit that the Mario Verse would win due to Dimentio and his ability to clone himself lots of times then eventually overwhelm Solaris and then one shot the rest of the Sonic Verse.

Keep in mind that I am not forcing you to accept my opinions.

Ryukama said:
Those people are wrong. Super Dimentio was going to erase all the timelines from existence, including wherever he came from, unharmed. He isn't bound by causality. "Destroying his past" will do nothing to him.
If that's the case then Acausality should be added to Dimentio's abilities.

We don't assume a series to have a supreme being if they have never been stated or shown to have one. That is common sense. Whatever your religious beliefs are in real life have no relevance towards that. You can't just say a verse has a character of a specific power level that hasn't been indicated to exist does cause you don't want another verse to beat it. Or else you're just arguing with your fan fiction.

So does Dragon Ball no longer solo Naruto cause I'm just going to assume Naruto has a supreme being as powerful as Zen'ō? Does Pokemon no longer solo Kirby cause I'm just going to assume Kirby has a supreme being as powerful as Arceus? Does Slayers no longer solo Seinfeld cause I'm going to assume Seinfeld has a supreme being as powerful as Lord of Nightmares?

If Sonic has no statements or showings of a god as powerful as Gentle Pull existing, it doesn't exist. End of.

Ryukama said:
Either way I didn't include TGP and even if Sonic did have a God I wouldn't include it as well either since they both make the fight a stomp.

Since Dimentio is included then the Mario Verse wins.

Ryukama can you add Acausality to Dimentio's abilities since you said that Solaris destroying his past would do nothing to him?

I've been thinking of doing so. However I'll ask other staff later on if they think it'd count as acausality, just to be safe.

Ryukama said:
I've been thinking of doing so. However I'll ask other staff later on if they think it'd count as acausality, just to be safe.
Do you have to be in any specific tier in order to have Acausality in your abilities?

No. Acausality is an ability unrelated to AP. However some tiers (like 1-A and above) would give you acausality by default, due to being above any concepts of time.

Ryukama said:
No. Acausality is an ability unrelated to AP. However some tiers (like 1-A and above) would give you acausality by default, due to being above any concepts of time.
Okay. Do you think highly of AnimationRewind and/or ScrewAttack? If yes then which channel do you prefer?

I personally think AnimationRewind does better research and awesome animations.

I'm don't really care that much about either tbh. I haven't watched either in a while.

Let's not derail the thread though.

Back