• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Sonic needs an upgrade. Going through Game Sonic's wiki shows that all of his feats aren't being taken into account and some are being dwarfed.

Strength: His Base strength should be at least Large Star Level (High 4-C), reasoning for this is because the Custom Hero in Sonic Forces (Someone Sonic directly scales to), destroys the Phantom Sun with another Phantom Ruby (it was activated by the CH's desire and more than likely could also have responded to Sonic's desire to if he had found it first) created by Infinite who at the start of the game was stronger than Sonic and was capable of creating Null Space (a dimensional void that contained no time) and Infinite should be capable of outputting that power physically and with casuality as he did the Phantom Sun feat with ease and this was after the Phantom Ruby was supposedly weakened (although it is said to be weakened because of the destruction of its power source, nothing outright shows this as Infinite is capable of doing everything he always had been and the Death Egg Robot that surpassed him was capable of sending itself, Sonic, Classic Sonic, and The Custom Hero to Null Space without having to wait for a charge time, unlike Infinite who had to charge the Phantom Ruby to do said feat and on a lower scale as well). Sonic also fought and bested Ultimate Emerl who was stated in a journal entry to be Planet Level with all 7 Chaos Emeralds, but that was over 50 years ago, and since the time of that entry he had met with Sonic and established a link (link's are established through 2 ways; showing Emerl power that is stronger than his previous master's or being told to follow the orders of another person by their master). Eggman severed the link between Sonic and Emerl by using the Final Egg Blaster, which was capable of destroying multiple stars, and Eggman then tells Emerl to start capturing the energy and because Eggman had just formed a new, more powerful link with Emerl he responds with "starting data acquisition" meaning that Emerl was acquiring the data from the Final Egg Blaster that was capable of destroying multiple stars and, as Eggman told him, began to capture the energy. Emerl then not only aquires the energy of the Final Egg Blaster, but he also has control over the machine itself and tells it destroy Earth within a minute, on top of that, Emerl rejects listening to the power of the Master Emerald (this is impressive because he had all 7 chaos emeralds within him at the time so he should have had the Emeralds stripped from him and been left weakened because the 7 Chaos Emeralds are subservient to the Master Emerald, but he refuses to to let the emeralds go and fragments the Master Emerald in response to Sonic's attempt at using it to draw the Chaos Emeralds out of him). And Sonic defeated the Phantom Death Egg Robot in Base (assisted by Classic Sonic and The Custom Hero) who was stronger than Infinite and was shown to be by how it casually could summon Null Space and INCREASE the amount of clones that had appeared as someone told Tails over a walkie talkie that there were "even more clones" with "multiple sightings of Infinite, Zavok, Shadow, Metal Sonic, and Chaos".

Excalibur Sonic should be Universal (3-A) because, like the Arabian Nights in Secret Rings, The Arthurian Legend in The Black Knight operates as a different universe because it is within the confines of a book. The Dark Queen was capable of shaping the world (which would actually be all of the universe of the Arthurian Legend because the 'world' is worked around King Arthur [which is Sonic because he was chosen by Caliburn meaning that all the Arthurian Legend such as the quest for the Holy Grail, the disbandment of the Knights of the Roundtable, etc. count as part of the universe] meaning the story expands beyond Camelot and extends to all of the Legend) to her liking (wanting it to make it completely immortal so it'd never end, which would make the universe of the Arthurian Legend endless) similar to Earzor Djnn, but weaker because the Arthurian Legend was one singular time-space contiuum with one seperate reality while the Arabian Knights was a compilation of time-space continuums because of the vast amount of stories.

Darkspine Sonic and Super Sonic are fine the way they are.

Speed: Base Sonic should have MFTL to Infinite Speed because his speed restored time and space as stated by Tails, in his exact words the Time Eater "goes through time and tears space apart" and says that Sonic is "accelerating through time and restoring space". Eggman later confirms how the Time Eater's power worked by saying it could "erase time and space" and Sonic's speed was actively bringing back correcting time and space or in other words "restoring colors" to the zones he was going through. On top of that he was capable of moving Null Space which was stated by Eggman (a reliable source that has personally worked on the Phantom Ruby) to have absolutely nothing inside of it (meaning time wasn't in there either, the only reason the timer counts normally is because of game mechanics) and (with the help of the Custom Hero) actually breaks out of Null Space (He also moves around in Null Space against the Final Boss as well).

Super Sonic should have Immeasurable Speed because of his fight with Solaris (who was temporally omnipresent) and Sonic (as well as Shadow and Silver) is capable of fighting with and dodging Solaris's attacks as well as get behind them with their speed. He was also capable of keeping up with Time Eater who, again, was capable of moving through time and space and is confirmes by Tails that they are in "different dimensions" and that is why they modified their transceivers to talk with him.

Darkspine Sonic and Excalibur Sonic are fine the way they are.

Durability: Base Sonic should have Universal to Low Multiversal (3-A to 2-C) durability because he tanks multiple hits from the Dark Queen while in his base form and tanks a few attacks from Time Eater before becoming Super.

Excalibur Sonic should have Universal (3-A) durability for being capable of fighting on par with, taking attacks from, and besting the Dark Queen for reasons stated prior.

Super Sonic and Darkspine Sonic are fine the way they are.

One thing I do agree with even though most of you stongly disagree is Dark Queen/Excalibur Sonic,she was warping the world of Camelot & there's no reason to assume that it's smaller than Arabian Nights as they're both story book continnua.

Hellblade3067 said:
I knew Sonicfans were bad but I didn't know they were worse than Gokufans lol.
Well I agree with some of the feats he presented but I don't think he executed the examples well, this is mostly unorganized.

But seriosly I do agree on the Excalibur Sonic part, the only reason Merlina only warped the kingdom is because Sonic and Co. put a barrier around it, and it was even stated that it wouldn't last long, implying that without It she would warp the entire reality of the storybook to merge it with the Underworld, which is also a seperate reality

Tbh I agree too.

Sonic is called the fastest thing alive so he should be beyond omnipresent in speed, it just makes too much sense...

I mean if you want evidence to support this stuff just take a look at it for yourself.

https://youtu.be/HgEf4ebCfGc (Final Egg Blaster with Emerl capturing the energy of it)

https://youtu.be/1F7iuF8ZQ_4 (Further confirmation by someone equally as smart Eggman, Tails, that Ultimate Emerl absorbed the energy output of the Final Egg Blaster which is capable of destroying a multitude of stars [or star systems according to Sonic's page])

https://youtu.be/xaHW-K2ylc8 (Proof Infinite has to be applying the Phantom Ruby to his physical body as he is so slow that Shadow is actually looking at him before he even lands on the ground during his lunge and he barely handles (a clearly holding back) Shadow's attacks. If his Jackal Squad is as fast and as strong as Pre-Ruby Infinite and Shadow took out the entire squad with no difficulty, then Infinite is clearly getting a massive buff physically from the Ruby)

https://youtu.be/UVv-xCAs2N8 (The Phantom Sun Infinite created)

https://youtu.be/uxLWZQLuwKI (Proof Infinite can apply the power of the Phantom Ruby to himself physically [he is using the Phantom Ruby to actually compete with Silver in terms of strength because Infinite before the Phantom Ruby installment was no where near as fast or as powerful as he was with the Phantom Ruby])

https://youtu.be/fPM5FGZNlao (Proof a supposedly weakened Phantom Ruby can still output Star Levels of power [this is after Infinite summoned the Phantom Sun and after the Custom Hero destroyed it] Plus more evidence that Infinite can apply the Ruby's power to himself physically by causing a growth in his size)

https://youtu.be/pV6EjtSkTbs (Proof the Phantom Death Egg Robot is stronger than Infinite)

https://youtu.be/fDsTdJvZ9Qc (Proof Sonic has potential Universal Durability in base as he takes all these hits from Dark Queen Merlina who was capable of making the reality of the Arthurian Legend immortal with her power and he was still capable of getting up)

https://youtu.be/gHvq8tCljS0 (Proof Sonic has potential Universal Durability as he takes hits from the Time Eater and survives [also proves the Time Eater is capable of Erasing Time and Space which furthers why Sonic should have MFTL to Infinite Speed])

https://youtu.be/gyhGHtKRjZg (Proof from a reliable source that Null Space contains absolutely nothing and should also apply to time as it is a different dimension as well)

https://youtu.be/pyXcW23Vb3U (Proof Sonic is capable of moving in Null Space [a void with nothing in it] and breaking out with some assistance)

https://youtu.be/Puu0two6kfI [2:40] (Proves Sonic is capable of consistently moving around in Null Space)

ÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔúáÔúÂÔí¥ÔáÅÔáëÔáÖÔá│ÔóªÔíÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔóáÔá×ÔáëÔáÖÔá▓ÔíÇÔáÇ ÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔú┤Ôá┐ÔáÅÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔó│ÔíÇÔáÇÔíÅÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔóÀ ÔáÇÔáÇÔóáÔúƒÔúïÔíÇÔóÇÔúÇÔúÇÔíÇÔáÇÔúÇÔíÇÔúºÔáÇÔó©ÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇ Ôíç ÔáÇÔáÇÔó©Ôú»Ôí¡ÔáüÔá©ÔúøÔúƒÔáåÔí┤Ôú╗Ôí▓Ôú┐ÔáÇÔú©ÔáÇÔáÇOKÔáÇ Ôíç ÔáÇÔáÇÔúƒÔú┐Ôí¡ÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔó▒ÔáÇÔáÇÔú┐ÔáÇÔó╣ÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇ Ôíç ÔáÇÔáÇÔáÖÔó┐Ôú»ÔáäÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔóÇÔíÇÔáÇÔáÇÔí┐ÔáÇÔáÇÔíçÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔí╝ ÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔá╣ÔúÂÔáåÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔí┤ÔáâÔáÇÔáÇÔáÿÔáñÔúäÔúáÔá×ÔáÇ ÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔó©ÔúÀÔíªÔóñÔíñÔóñÔú×ÔúüÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇ ÔáÇÔáÇÔóÇÔúñÔú┤Ôú┐ÔúÅÔáüÔáÇÔáÇÔá©ÔúÅÔó»ÔúÀÔúûÔúªÔíÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇ ÔóÇÔú¥Ôú¢Ôú┐Ôú┐Ôú┐Ôú┐ÔáøÔó▓ÔúÂÔú¥ÔóëÔíÀÔú┐Ôú┐ÔáÁÔú┐ÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇ Ôú╝Ôú┐ÔáìÔáëÔú┐Ôí¡ÔáëÔáÖÔó║ÔúçÔú╝ÔíÅÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔúäÔó©ÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇ Ôú┐Ôú┐ÔúºÔúÇÔú┐.........ÔúÇÔú░ÔúÅÔúÿÔúåÔúÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇ

Hey, add on how Sonic beat Erazor Djinn after Erazor absorbed a significant chunk of the words and energy of the Arabian Nights but before Erazor turned into Alf Layla, that sounds pretty significant.

I agree with 3-A Base Sonic and possibly more, but holy shit, Omnipresent Sonic! Don't you think that's a little much?

So? Basically it's a little bit of what ZaStando27 was claiming before he got blocked.

@Maverick Zero X potentially it can, he is universal by scaling and some feats.

And honestly i don't really disagree with tier 4-3 sonic, fought ultimate emerl who could erase several stars/solar systems, he injured time eater, in Base then beat infinite who could created his own dimension, death egg Robot is Stronger Than infinite, Sonic, Classic Sonic And "Buddy" beat that. And erazor Dijin And Merlina.

This is mainly joking but

-Sonic survives getting hit by the Time Eater

-One inactive chaos Emerald repelled the incomplete Time Eater and Sonic fights Chaos Emerald/Master Emerald Powered entities several times.

-Erazor Djinn Scaling

-Sonic taking hits from Void despite not damaging it.

-Characters damaging Super Sonic in Sonic Riders 1-3

Super consistent lel.

To be clear, I'm talking about 4-C to High 4-C Base Sonic (strength wise), 3-A Base Sonic (durability wise), MFTL to Infinite speed Base Sonic, 3-A Excalibur Sonic (strength and durability wise), and Immeasurable speed Super Sonic because there are a fair amount of feats to support these things. If I wanted I could argue for 4-B to 4-A Base Sonic (strength wise) because of things like his page saying that the Final Egg Blaster destroyed star systems rather than just a multitude of stars. I'm just going by sensical things, I've gone into plenty debates with people who knew their stuff about a wide array of characters and they agreed or conceded to my points on Base Sonic's tiering because the evidence supports it.

^ we should wait until a mod/admin judges. we have a good number of people that agree but if we close this early and that one pesky mod/admin and says "nope" all validation will go down the drain. I say we wait.

Yes, personally actually, he was mentally unstable when he jumped in Vsbattle, got blocked, made 15 alts (one was banned).

Went therapy, Stopped debating for like 4 months Then went on to discord and amino.

He's a much better debater now.

His amino posts are dead-on with what he says.

And I am sure he'd do better here now but he doesn't want to come back because of the things he has done.

Also derailing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back