• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gargos' atmospheric dispersion calculated and upgrade please.

In that case:

Accepted: 6 (KarmodF, Dienomite, Hellbeast1, ClydeMcReady, ThePerpetual and RoaringRexe)

Decline: 0

+Calc. already revisted by ThePerpetual.

+No problem in Powerscal aside from the possible candidates.

+Feats above the calc. that are not used only because of the context/not yet confirmed. (i.e. Gargos wanting to blowup the earth, controling all of his real wich has a Galaxy in the background, comparing his fight against Eyedol like Stars blowing up, etc...)

+Makes more sense than just 7-C+ Gargos, wich characters like Tusk should have.

-Dunno.

I updated Gargos.

@Dark It's longer than that, if MK gets to keep the iffy power scaling it has then I demand the same. Those who fought Eyedol evenly must scale too since he's equal to Gargos.

The Mk characters will be revised since the verse scaling has many issues, so it's not an example.

We did say the top tier/god tiers scale. So of course Eyedol scales, and Jago most likely. Not entirely certain of others, but Dark649 should know more.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
We did say the top tier/god tiers scale. So of course Eyedol scales, and Jago most likely. Not entirely certain of others
Gargos, Eyedol, Tusk, Kim Wu, Hisako/Shin Hisako & Jago.

Gargos, Eyedol, Tusk, Kim Wu, Hisako/Shin Hisako & Jago.
Yes, but i remember that it is possible to collect powerup in that event since Jago was easily defeated by Gargos at the start of the story and needed them in order to defeat him, so for Tusk, Kim, Hisako and Jago but as a with powerups as a key.

Dark649 said:
The Mk characters will be revised since the verse scaling has many issues, so it's not an example.
Took you long. Anyway, I agree that scaling should be fixed, even before and now the scaling kinda sucks, you scale everyone from Tusk despite a lack of canon fights. Hence why feats like Fulgore's vaporization Ultimate, Gargos and Eyedol's meteors, Glacius freezing a lake and others should be calculated.

Well if Tusk is portrayed as one of the strongest characters vastly above others, then calcing lower feats to scale weaker characters is ok to ask. But remember that most of the characters fought with eachother in the canon Ki stories from what i remember.

At the end of shadowlords everyone besides Mira,Eagle,Fulgore,Riptor,Omen, and the guest characters gets all of Gargo's shadow energy that he stole from others, but I don't know if that would make them comparable to Gargos by the end of the game or slightly weaker

I'm going to go ahead and remove Gargos Vs Onaga since the fight is outdated.

Dark649 said:
Well if Tusk is portrayed as one of the strongest characters vastly above others, then calcing lower feats to scale weaker characters is ok to ask. But remember that most of the characters fought with eachother in the canon Ki stories from what i remember.
Can you give examples? If so do us all the favor of putting that in the pages.

Clyde McReady said:
I updated Gargos.
@Dark It's longer than that, if MK gets to keep the iffy power scaling it has then I demand the same. Those who fought Eyedol evenly must scale too since he's equal to Gargos.
It should be noted that Eyedol was weakened after his ressurection (since Gargos had to whittle him down before the whole Star Busting thing)

Eyedol's meteors have also been calced at MCB

Also id personally suggest characters like Tusk to have a key for his depowered and empowered states respectively (Also while im here Shadow Jago should scale since he fought Hisako and was not only stated to be stronger then regular Jago but also fought evenly with Tusk)

Clyde McReady said:
Can you give examples? If so do us all the favor of putting that in the pages.
I remember that in the mini-story mode the one with the images as interludes, some characters are seen fighting eachother. Here is an example. I don't recall Tusk [the one we scaled everyone with] having one.

The main story in Shadow Lords is the Hisako, Kim Wu and Tusk fighting Mimics & Omens, wich characters like Jago, Kan-Ra and others could do, it was at the end when Jago gave his Astral Spirit so they can be powered up to fight Gargos.

I'll get scans later but the comics canonically show that Tusk's sword was one of the few things that could hurt Gargos and they also state that it atomized him.

Back