• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou scaling

Can someone explain to me why Garou gives Metal bat and Watchdog man the 7-A ratings. There is the argument of Metal bat being capable of defeating a dragon level threat but I don't think that it alone should give Metal bat his 7-A rating. Watchdog man is pretty iffy too but I suppose he's at least a lot stronger than Metal bat.

I'd just like a disscusion on it and peoples opinons

Cause garou beat overgrown rover A monster capable of fending off multiple city-mountain level heros at once And one has stated that had metal bat been there The fight would have ended diffrently

Garou beat rover at a much much much later date and had gotten significantly stronger at that point. Anybody can see that he was not nearly as strong as he was at the point where he could beat rover back then. Otherwise that's basically saying watchdog man or metal bat could beat overgrown rover because they're stronger than Garou.

Also Again One confirmed that Had metal bat been at the monster accosiation The fight would have turned out much Diffrent for the Heros "ONE: The situation against the monster association would've changed if Metal Bat was around. Metal bat wasn't joking when he said "He could take care of a dragon level threat"." This is from the Niconico interview

This is the actual scailing Metal bat has.

Metal bat at the end of the battle with Garou >>> previous Metal bat Amped >>>>> Without being amped >>> Dragon lvl threat >>>> Beast King >>>> Armoured Gorilla >>>> Mosquito girl >>>> first key 7-B Genos.

I know the scaling with MB i just wasn't happy that it seemed as though we'd been treating Garou as always 7-A

We won't create a key for every single time he gets a little power up since that doesn't really have sense. It's obvious he gets stronger after each fight we know that.

Thats perfectly fine but I thought that the scaling was to peak Garou and nothing else when it was a very weak form of Garou.

Back