• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In what tier does Awakened Garou belong?

For me, he’s of course on a higher tier than Half-Monster Garou, so I’ll put him in High 7-A to 6-C. What do y’all put him on?

Awakened Garou only appears in the webcomic as of now, we don't cross scale between the webcomic and the manga as the two as seperate continuities.

Also there's nothing to place him even at High 7-A to 6-C
Indeed, but it’s just your thoughts, so you can answer with anything

You seem new here, but if you want you CAN begin to do research and such to make Web Novel versions of characters, just make sure to put your profiles in your sandboxes and get them evaluated by staff on the One-punch Man page before releasing them
We actually are in the process of making webcomic profiles. They weak as hell tho. Prepare for Hypersonic+ Saitama and 7-B Boros

Yeah, the webcomic is kinda hard to tier due to how shitty the drawings are, which makes it hard to calculate the feats. But hey, we still have High 6-A Saitama, and a possibly MHS+ feat. Tho Boros and others around his level might end up being 7-A, I dunno

Well, Garou is now awakened in the manga, it's just that he hasn't fought anyone besides Bomb, and it's only a matter of time before he fights the other S-Class heroes.

He hasn't awakened yet, it's already been confirmed this isn't awakened Garou, and Garou only becomes truly awakened after he kills Golden Sperm

Back