• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou takes on the Ultimate Life Form

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Super Perfect Cell vs Parallel Timeline Awakened Garou

Speed Equalized, Standard Battle Assumptions

IMG_1892.jpg

Last edited:
I'll assume you meant to link Toei Cell.

What stops Garou from copying, growing and one shotting?
Yeah, fixed.

If Garou grows strong enough one shot, wouldn’t Cell just keep regenerating and getting Zenkais?
Or vaping him with a Nuclear Fission
Does Garou vaporize stuff with this? I thought he just created nuclear explosions.

Yall should not forget that Garou has already dealt with enemies who use a core to regenerate (Orochi & Sage Centipede) and learnt to locate and destroy said regeneration core.

So he would definitely do the same with Cell after Cell regenerates once

Tbh I was under the preconceived notion Dragon Ball characters had good heat resistance Kryptonian Heat Vision solos ig

Would a ki barrier prevent Cell from getting cooked?

Oh yea just so you know Garou's counter to Cells insanely cracked BFR (via Instant Transmission with Low Multiversal Range)

Is Time Travel. So if Cell like tried BFR on Garou then Garou turns back time to the start of the fight and Zero Punches prolly with a little Nuclear Fission mixed into it

Alright since there are no contentions

I vote for Garou via Nuclear Fission and GRB also being able to resist Cells BFR by reversing time and having the mobility necessary to avoid Cells absorption.

Garou wins in the first attack (He starts off with Nuclear Fission)

We don't even know if garou's time travel is combat applicable
there should be a CRT or QnA to confirm that

who has the higher AP?

We don't even know if garou's time travel is combat applicable
there should be a CRT or QnA to confirm that

who has the higher AP?
If Saitamas is then the same would apply to Garou though Time Travel is a final move. Garou would only use it if he is either Blood lusted or like in the manga in a completely hopeless situation in which the only method of succeeding is Time Travel. Pretty sure if he was stuck in a entire different Universe he would use Time Travel to come back.
  • It is unlikely for Saitama to use Time Travel unless he is bloodlusted.

I dont know where Cell scales to I think he is scaled by statements as for Garou heres the calc. He is being buffed in another thread as we speak.

Additionally, I don't think the AP would matter here as any hit from Garou's radiation and its game.

The profile has explicitly has garou's version of time travel as "limited" and only able to travel with his soul and not body
Not necessarily, since it was initially his technique, he should be able to do what Saitama did. He only travelled back with his soul because God killed him before he could turn back time in his physical form.

I think it is only "Limited" because God obstacles him. Though I can debunk the limited (God only killed him because he failed to kill Saitama and is now helping Saitama Aswell)

Also outside sources cannot interfere with this fight anyway.

Not necessarily, since it was initially his technique, he should be able to do what Saitama did. He only travelled back with his soul because God killed him before he could turn back time in his physical form.

I think it is only "Limited" because God obstacles him. Though I can debunk the limited (God only killed him because he failed to kill Saitama and is now helping Saitama Aswell)

Also outside sources cannot interfere with this fight anyway.
Read the profile, the variation saitama did is not listed for garou, garou said to saitama that he couldn't master that one, so he simply can't do that one

Read the profile, the variation saitama did is not listed for garou, garou said to saitama that he couldn't master that one, so he simply can't do that one
He couldn't do it at first with his own knowledge. He taught it to Saitama and Saitama did it. Its the exact same technique. After perceiving Saitama do it, he replicated it and went back in time and arrived in his soul form heavily implying he was able to master it in the end.

He couldn't do it at first with his own knowledge. He taught it to Saitama and Saitama did it.
He showed his version to saitama, and then saitama improved it and did a better one

Its the exact same technique.
considering that garou couldn't travel in time himself with it while saitama could, yeah no it isn't

After perceiving Saitama do it, he replicated it
Show me evide ce of this, it was the oposite, saitama replicated him

and went back in time and arrived in his soul form heavily implying he was able to master it in the end.
If he did perfectly then why didn't his body went back in time?

Also, you can't ignore that he doesn't have the full ability in the profile, if he doesn't have it there, then it isn't usable here

He showed his version to saitama, and then saitama improved it and did a better one

considering that garou couldn't travel in time himself with it while saitama could, yeah no it isn't

Show me evide ce of this, it was the oposite, saitama replicated him

If he did perfectly then why didn't his body went back in time?

Also, you can't ignore that he doesn't have the full ability in the profile, if he doesn't have it there, then it isn't usable here
Indeed, he demonstrated the methodology, and Saitama was capable of executing it, while Garou remained unable that's how he was able to better utilize it. You’re portraying it as if Saitama performed an entirely distinct action, which is incorrect.

Once again, you’re making assumptions. Garou explicitly imparted his technique to Saitama.

The evidence lies in Garou’s arrival in his soul form, suggesting he was successful in executing the technique. This serves as proof that he observed Saitama and replicated his actions. Even if that isn’t the case, he still mastered it, and the method of his mastery is irrelevant.

His physical form was annihilated and transmuted into salt by the God, hence his soul was dispatched instead.

I didn’t disregard “Limited” in any way. I’m fairly certain it’s only restricted because God terminates him if he utilizes it. This claim is highly refutable, and with SBA, no external factors can intervene.

Indeed, he demonstrated the methodology, and Saitama was capable of executing it, while Garou remained unable that's how he was able to better utilize it. You’re portraying it as if Saitama performed an entirely distinct action, which is incorrect.

Once again, you’re making assumptions. Garou explicitly imparted his technique to Saitama.

The evidence lies in Garou’s arrival in his soul form, suggesting he was successful in executing the technique. This serves as proof that he observed Saitama and replicated his actions. Even if that isn’t the case, he still mastered it, and the method of his mastery is irrelevant.

His physical form was annihilated and transmuted into salt by the God, hence his soul was dispatched instead.

I didn’t disregard “Limited” in any way. I’m fairly certain it’s only restricted because God terminates him if he utilizes it. This claim is highly refutable, and with SBA, no external factors can intervene.
Dude, read the profile, nothing says that it is because of god in it, if it was then it wouldn't be listed as limited in the first place, if it isn't in the profile, then we can't use it here

Dude, read the profile, nothing says that it is because of god in it, if it was then it wouldn't be listed as limited in the first place, if it isn't in the profile, then we can't use it here
Then in what sense would you say it is Limited by since Garou can perform the technique with no issue.

Back