• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@WeeklyBattles

When?

Where's GG's high 6-A key?

When?

>Beat a guy with High-mid regen.

keep telling yourself that.

GG doesn't have Danmaku. Spinning a large sword in a circle isn't Danmaku.

@Weekly

Tell who has done something like that, because that sounds VERY farfetched

No, Gilded was already about equal to Jade at the start of their fight

No, Fry is shit compared to Garou in both the power itself and their skill in using it.

No, Bog was mauling him in the entirity of the fight, with GG berelly even being able to keep up. Also he didn't win, he menaged to stalemate because Bog decided to stop the fight or otherwise he would have been eaten.

Also GG's sword trick is not danmaku, it's just a neat whip trick applied to a sword, which won't work since Garou can just easilly deflect the giant blade, and it's also a tecnique GG used ONCE. Oh and Garou counter something better than this when he fought Metal Bat, as he swinged widly like a storm, but all his hit were noped.

Jade

And? In seconds he was strong enough to oneshot her

Fry has several thousand years of combat experience and beat a guy who is genetically engineered to be a master martial artist

He oneshot bog

Implying that garous isnt just a bunch of punches

@Weekly

And when did Jude do that ?

1. Fry even being thousands of years old sounds made up

2. A guy who is genetically engineered to be a master martial artist is like fodder stuff in OPM, see that one Choze guy.

No, he didn't one shot Bog, he wasn't even able to cut his spine with a lot swings and having his sword on fire.

Also, Bog very much leaves himself open to clean hits.

He isn't, he has ranged arsenal trought his wind attacks

@WeeklyBattles

Yeeaah, no. Unless you have a link to prove such claim.

One shot a distracted Jade sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFqsbjX8aLs yep and Garou didn't land any hits on Fry and only got lucky enough to grab Fry's skillet, definitely a skill feat for GG.

keep telling yourself this. Alot of people have feats of """oneshotting""" Bog apparently then.

He isn't unless you want to prove he is

KobsterHope07 said:
May I ask where is this Instinctive Reaction for Garou is coming from. It's not on his profile so why is people bringing it up.
He doesn't have Instinctive Reaction, just like Gilded Guy doesn't have Danmaku.

KobsterHope07 said:
May I ask where is this Instinctive Reaction for Garou is coming from. It's not on his profile so why is people bringing it up.
I believe it came from this, or if not, someone else can correct me.

2E1416F4-CB95-4C95-A867-CC5879735EC8
569C836B-EB1A-4FEE-836D-BF37BE5A0A6B

@ElixirBlue

Yea, that isn't instinctive reaction since he's conciously aware of Golden Ball's projectiles and actively dodging them with little movements.

I think I recall such a chapter, it has been a long while since I read OPM. But isn't it from Garou's predicting the trajectory of bullets rather than dodging without conscious thought.

Overlord775 said:
@Weekly

And when did Jude do that ?

1. Fry even being thousands of years old sounds made up

2. A guy who is genetically engineered to be a master martial artist is like fodder stuff in OPM, see that one Chozo guy.

No, he didn't one shot Bog, he wasn't even able to cut his spine with a lot swings and having his sword on fire.

Also, Bog very much leaves himself open to clean hits.

He isn't, he has ranged arsenal trought his wind attacks
Its all shes done over the course of her entire life

Feel free to look it up, hes canonically over 10000

He straight up cut bog's skull in half with his first attack

Back up your claims with scans and evidence. Haven't heard that an image is a thousand words worth?

Tbh,If it came from anywhere it was the databook https://onepunchman.fandom.com/wiki/Garou, in the section about Water stream fist they mention the databook stated on page 178 "Furthermore, if in a crisis, the martial art has his body move on its own." I'm not sure if there's an english scan of that page anywhere,however.

Epiccheev said:
Tbh,If it came from anywhere it was the databook https://onepunchman.fandom.com/wiki/Garou, in the section about Water stream fist they mention the databook stated on page 178 "Furthermore, if in a crisis, the martial art has his body move on its own."
I'm not sure if there's an english scan of that page anywhere,however.
If that databook is considered canon then that's definitely instinctive reaction

Wasn't seconds, was minutes, and iirc it took less for Garou to overwhealm Darkshine

Darkshine oneshot garou what are you talking about

@Weekly

Mind giving a few examples of her doing that then if it's so common ? also, you know, she doesn't have Power Mimicry on her page

Doesn't say anything about his age on either the Stickman wiki or the Hujin's Dojo Wiki

Also no, that is not one shotting, the attack didn't even cleave trought the entirity of Bog's head, that is just what a clean hit looks like.

I believe it came from this, or if not, someone else can correct me.

2E1416F4-CB95-4C95-A867-CC5879735EC8
569C836B-EB1A-4FEE-836D-BF37BE5A0A6B
He dodges shots coming from his blind spots. There's another instinctive reaction feat right before this panel too.

And GG did Danmaku with his sword once, against Bog.

@KGiffoni

That's not instinctive reaction, I don't doubt Garou has Instincitive reaction and apparently the databook states it but this particular showcase with Golden Ball isn't because we see Garou turn to look at the projectile.

GG never has shown Danmaku.

The ability to produce a great amount of projectiles at once, in order to overwhelm the target by the sheer number of shots. Some users also add complex patterns to make dodging additionally difficult.

When did GG do this?

In his fight with bog

Danmaku does not require projectiles and we have numerous characters who have projectileless danmaku

That doesn't make an attack Danmaku. Numerous characters from many different series can do that or something far more impressive but it isn't considered Danmaku. It took alot of discussion and argument to even get DBZ characters to have Danmaku and they actually aligned with the definition of Danmaku.

Was a scan of him reflecting blades strong enough to oneshot him ever profided? Because inknow for a face that him trying to deflect a danmaku of bullets as strong as himself left him with a ton of injuries

Garou only can't reflect attacks with too much force in them (such as Darkshine's). There's no reason for him to not be able to reflect attacks from someone who is only 1.5x stronger than him.

@WeeklyBattles

Garou can deflect Gilded Guy's attacks. Don't insinuate he can't after this has been discussed to death and everyone except you agreed with it. Also, provide proof for the stuff you ignored above before asking for proof yourself.

Garou performed that feat when he was running on nothing, poisoned and fatigued after fighting 3 or 4 battles.

>Left him with a ton of injuries

Death Gattling's bullets? He deflected all of the bullets with extreme effort, but not because it was going to kill him but the kid he has been protecting, and DG wouldn't hear him so he pushed himself to protect the kid even when half-dead, sick and almost passing out.

The real cal howard said:
Guys, analytical prediction and all that Jazz isn't that instawin hax and doesn't negate the fact that the opponent has a statistical advantage.
It's for sure not an instawin. But he has so many advantages he should be able to win against someone who is only 1.5x stronger than him.

The real cal howard said:
Guys, analytical prediction and all that Jazz isn't that instawin hax and doesn't negate the fact that the opponent has a statistical advantage.
since has a 1.5x statistical advantage make that much of a difference in a match?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back