• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No lie, I think Garou takes this.

500 Pettaons vs around 350 plus Precognition, superior skill.

I can see IM Range spamming but I think Garou putting him down is easier.

Garou for reasons above and reactive evolution, and adaption to fighting styles. Moreover, Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist can be very useful if it connects considering how Whirlwind Water Stream Roaring Aura Sky Splitting Fist behaves.

Yeah Water Streaming already has a tendency to deflect stuff, add in the Cross Fang and you have something that shatters armor seemingly. Hell it would've killed Elder Centipede if not for his molting capability.

Although personally I think precog would be more difficult against the likes of Iron Man but Garou does shut down most of Iron Man's projectiles.

Nah it didn't stop, the thread is still going XD

Unless of course you mean stomp, in which case, far from.

..... Nonone even bother to say something about Iron Man at least?

Like seriously, nonone even bother to count any single of his abilities?

@Newendigo Most people already know Iron Man's abilities in the back of their mind, Garou is more obscure in comparison, which is why people in this thread are bringing up things Garou can do.

Let me see.

Garou is 500 Pettatons, while Tony is 370 Pettatons (To be more especific), no quite a big gap, it can be easily closed with Iron Man's own stats amp, as he can just simply absorp/sinphon energy from his surrounding to amp himself.

About powers:

-He's precog is literally the worst, it does not allow any sort of future vision aside from body's movement, which is useless agaisnt someone like Tony who does not rely a lot in physical combat, in addition that Garou would not know what kind of powers Tony has until he get hit by them. Heck, Tony can actually do the same thing with his computer (Which can do a lot much more), he has recorded Cap America movements, he can use it to easily counter Garou fighting style. Same with power mimicry.

-He's adaptability/RE is more akin to Reactive Power Level, which will only increase it stats to adapt others fighting style, and that is only if he take lot of damage and will cost him he's speed. And again, is not useful against someone who does not have an actual fighting style, and I doutb that it would allow him to adapt against things such as illusions, invinsibility or heat-energy draining.

-He's attack that can deflect projectiles are not going to do a shit, even if they are reflected with the twice of power, Tony will just simply absorp them back and amp himself. It can't also reflect attacks that are not projectiles such as electric, sound and omnidimentional attacks.

-Rage power is one of Tony specialties, it can help him to easily outsmart his opponents when they become mindless monsters. This is also countered by Tony's own stats amp.

-Regen could be problematic, but the armor can also self repair.

-He has planetary range in this form, I will assume is via shockwaves, this is easily countered by Forcefields, kinetic energy absorption and Iron's own repulsors.

I will later make a argument for Tony, anyone wants to debate something?

Ye. It won't be fair to just give Garou the win like that. I say that as a Garou and Tony fan.

Ye true. Precog is like that. But then again that's no excuse. Even with something like body movements can still be memorized, it's not as if Tony is completely unpredictable and Garou would just stand there be shocked by incoming attacks and projectiles. Also, precognition is helpful only if the enemy is possible to react to.

I mean Garou can just keep getting stronger. Everytime he got hit by the S-Class Heroes his speed didn't go lower. It accelerated even. It's no joke when people say he's getting faster and stronger with reactive evolution. He was after all breaking his physical limits. Considering Garou instantly became immune to what Tatsumaki did of using his own internal energy against him and many more attacks, I'd say he can do it. Doesn't help at all. And guy's vision is superb enough to treat scattered debris flying everywhere as house dust. He'll see disturbances in space and he's not dumb enough to not consider "I'll just shower everything with debris to see what happens and where he's hiding."

You realize Garou favors reflecting attacks to defend, and then to counterattack. Not just reflecting. Also, the last guy who can tank Garou's attacks didn't last very long and was outadapated. Stats Amp is awesome, but on the other hand reactive evolution/adaptation of Garou's level can kinda overcome that.

Rage Power? Wha? Either way it's not like that's relevant considering the only time Garou started breaking down was when faced with someone that's far too stronger than him. Aka Saitama, but he's an unfair hurdle/threshold to use.

Issue is can it survive being slowly overwhelmed and destroyed?

Oooh that's good. But uh, Garou's not gonna let him get away.

@COB + Okay that is good.

Okay but Tony can also do that and more, such as scan vital organs that can be targeret, injures that can be exploded and energy signals to know his power level and connect with a global databe to know his record.

Well, albeit limited, Tony can also increase his stats constantly, he could use kinetic energy of the attacks themselves to add to his own and reduce the damage, he is also a blantantly superhuman by this moment, so this should get rid of the stats disavantage. Also, how fast is he regen and adaptability?

I mean, I was with the impression that you were refering that it would be a disadvantage for IM.

Plus, as far as skill concerns, Tony is at least equal if not greater than Garou, he has fought many times the type of opponent that is Garou, while I know little to nothing about Garou, I doutb that he ever fought someone so versatile like Tony.

Man, I'm basing from the profile, don't blame me :/

Not really, guy can use the planet itself as personal batttery and amp, he's not going down that easily.

Then, Tony just simply doesn't lef himself catch

Anyway, I'm planning to someday make a CTR to add some new abilities for Tony, so whether or not his matches would be last is unsure.

It's midnight here and I don't plan to stay up debating so will cont more tomorrow maybe

Yeah, uh, Garou already aims for pressure points and targets. Even weakness finding isn't an issue for him either. And he's not gonna let himself be hit either you know. Regen counters that too.

To the point that he reformed an arm in seconds later on. And that's with him continuously getting better and better.

Aren't you the one that stated that? You mean he as a body is comparable to his suits? I'm not sure I buy that. Also serious damage on his suit on him would be pretty brutal.

Experience doesn't really matter too much in a fight like this... Garou learns fast anyway. And besides, he did. Telekinetic espers that can manipulate energies inside one's body, samurais that can slice atoms, of course in comparison what Tony faced is much more diverse. But it's not gonna be a good argument to claim Tony immediately completely knows how to handle Garou. Especially considering his martial arts and fighting style imitates many, and isn't really something native to Marvel. And technically he fought Metal Knight so...

Dw, I blame society : p

Fair. But there's a limit to planet earth's energy. Garou's limit? Doesn't really have any. No I'm not claiming he can gain infinite power, but he can definitely overwhelm Tony before he gets to use all of it. Doesn't he need to charge up for it? Taking a potshot/guess cause that's what I hear from Tony.

Except power adaptation would kinda surmount that chance to get away.

Aight.

I would vote Garou FRA I'd also like to say I think his experience is nothing to take lightly. His ability to remember and mimic fights and opponents is brilliant. Tony may have fought more diverse opponents but the experience advantage won't last long against Garou and it will quickly be reversed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back