• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Garou vs Orochi: Round Two
  • Battle Location: Monster Association Headquarters
  • Both in-character
  • Speed is equalized
  • Complete Monster Garou and base Orochi are used
  • Battle takes place after their first fight, so they both only have knowledge based on their previous interactions.
Absolute Evil:

Monster King:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
You think so? You don't believe that Garou's reactive evolution could play a big role in changing the outcome? Garou's key for this battle is his Complete Monster state, which is significantly stronger than his previous form against Sage Centipede. At this point, Garou's reactive evolution ability has reached crazy levels, having had to fight constantly stronger opponents in rapid succession, and it's also triggered by his emotions. When fighting Saitama, upon being angered, he underwent another transformation and experienced an explosion in power. Since Garou was completely humiliated by Orochi, he'd naturally be incredibly angered by his presence and probably experience another boost in power, at least enough not to be one-shotted by Orochi. He's also been placed near-death countless times in a single day, so he's used to it. Orochi might underestimate Garou based on their previous encounter and go easy on him.

You know what? I think this Garou can just chop Orochi in half like he did to SC. My scaling is different from VSBW. That said, Orochi holds at least 1000x AP advantage over Garou.. So what is happening here is that Garou will break his hands from punching Orochi and if Orochi punches him, Garou gets atomized and died without a chance to evolve further. Not that I concur with that though.

So basically, the keys for Garou after defeating Sage Centipede are Perfected Fist, Complete Monster, Second Form, and Third Form. Perfected Fist is when Garou's much stronger than Sage Centipede and has AP higher than 2.46 Petatons. The Complete Monster key is Garou's first transformation against Saitama triggered by rage, in which he becomes significantly stronger. Second Form is when Garou grows wings and experiences another boost in power, and the third form is when Garou reaches Low 5-B. The Complete Monster key and the Second Form are somewhere in between Continent Level and Small Planet level, or at least that's what I understand, so I thought the Complete Monster key would lessen the AP gap.

I think he has even less of a chance than against Boros here. Orochi doesn't seem like the type to **** around, is much more skilled than Boros, has Shapeshifting and large energy blasts. Sure, Garou has already fought him, but he would have died thousands of times if he wasn't holding back, even while using a similar speed to his. I don't think this garou is dodgy enough to get past an Orochi with a massive AP advantage without his WSRSF and no form of blocking.

Back