• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou's predictions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't use a Web comic chap to the profiles iirc
Well, I think he basically does the same thing here. However; OP is saying those were just hypothetical guesses and likely inaccurate. So I proved it wrong by posting that scan where he did indeed read Saitama, who was faster than him.
That's what nearly everyone human does besides center of gravity, breathing and energy
Not any human can do what Garou did. It requires great skills, senses, and experiences as well.

Not any human can do what Garou did. It requires great skills, senses, and experiences as well.
No you don't... If you are tensing your body and I can see your reaction as well... I can predict that you will be aggressive and might hit me

These I can understand analytical predictions
Analytical Prediction (Can predict his opponent's next moves based on their body expression)

Analytical Prediction (Can predict the entire outcome of a fight just by looking at a fighting stance, blocked an attack he specificaly says he couldn't see, predicts Baki's win over Li Kaioh despite Baki's poisoned state, should have Analytical Prediction superior to the likes of his son that can easily see through the moves of masters of many martial arts)

Analytical Prediction (The Sharingan allows him to see the image of an attacker's next move from the slightest muscle tension in their body)

Analytical Prediction (Could tell exactly where his opponent was and their stance simply through physical contact with them even after he was rendered dizzy and his vision was blur)

Analytical Prediction (Through sensing the breath of someone or an object he can know the trajectory of their actions before it happens, he first used this ability to know where rubble wouldn't fall before it happened)

Analytical Prediction (Can predict what his enemies will say and do)

But garou's ones are something everyone does

If you are tensing your body and I can see your reaction as well... I can predict that you will be aggressive and might hit me
A lot of character has Analytical Prediction based on their skills and senses. So if what you say is true, it just means you "might" have it too, not every normal human has it.

A lot of character has Analytical Prediction based on their skills and senses. So if what you say is true, it just means you "might" have it too, not every normal human has it.
🤔 you can literally know when someone is going to attack you.... or about to attack you. No way if you saw me walking towards you and I'm throwing a punch, you wouldn't have dodged beforehand by seeing my movements

Literally every boxer predicts where the punch will go beforehand to dodge...

Man... Either analytical prediction is to flexible or you guys are downplaying it
giphy.webp

Literally every boxer predicts where the punch will go beforehand to dodge...
And they are not normal humans, they were trained and are experienced fighters. Like not every human on Earth has Genius Intelligence, only a few of them have.

Then why doesn't everyone character that fight not have analytical prediction... Or by looking at someone they sometimes say... He's about to start some trouble

If that's the case then this is also analytical prediction by knowing they where going for nami
15.png
16.png

Man humans make no sense

🤔... Or could be that your wrong and it isn't that simple... Guess maybe in the future I'll know

Where is analytical prediction

I know everything… and I know if I tried that, it wouldn’t work. I would need someone else to do it for it to get accepted 🐵

So I was right… kinda. everything on there is everything I knew already but I didn’t know analytical prediction was that simple… I only knew that there were low tiers of it… like Garou predicting where 12 of movements where king could go which aren’t accurate.

Garou's "Power and Abilities" section in general just has so much bloat to it. It just looks like it was written by a Garou fanboy trying to make him look cool.

The prediction was wrong tho
It was wrong because King is a joke/gag character. His prediction worked fine against characters such as Tanktop Master, Metal Bat, Saitama, etc.. Only against King, it showed false hypothetical movements because that's a gag scene. Just like Saitama having trouble squashing a mosquito.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back