• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General DC Comics Discussion Thread

I'd say yeah. Looks to be like, mid tier 6

I also found a statement of Barry being FTL in one of the dialogue exchanges for Injustice 1. I don't think there's any problem with that one, Hellbeast thought it was alright to use. Everyone would moreorless downscale.

I'd say yeah. Looks to be like, mid tier 6

I also found a statement of Barry being FTL in one of the dialogue exchanges for Injustice 1. I don't think there's any problem with that one, Hellbeast thought it was alright to use. Everyone would moreorless downscale.
You said that Hellbeast had started working on things for scaling Injustice, only to quit due to irl stuff, right?
After you're done with the whole Heralds upgrade thing, I'd be willing to work with you to continue where Hellbeast left off, if you'd be willing.

but what about the feat itself?
Whether the feat is or isn't an outlier (I don't personally think it would be) doesn't really matter.

It's not accepted because it's simply a super move that doesn't translate to the narrative of the game, so we can't accept it on the wiki. It'd be different if it was something like an alternate ending, but it's not.
look at how Apokolips is reacting to their battle. Is there any possible way that they could scale from the fire spewing from the planet? Because that looks like a serious uprade.
Assuming one of the flames is 1/4th the width of Earth, the same length as Earth, has the density of air, and moved in 5 seconds gets 2x baseline Planet level.

It's not accepted because it's simply a super move that doesn't translate to the narrative of the game, so we can't accept it on the wiki. It'd be different if it was something like an alternate ending, but it's not.
Oh, alrighty. Gotcha then.
Sucks that the coolest damned move in the game isn't able to be used.
Assuming one of the flames is 1/4th the width of Earth, the same length as Earth, has the density of air, and moved in 5 seconds gets 2x baseline Planet level.
As mentioned prior, that current scan is unable to be used, however, If you will kindly look at this one instead; please refer to the middle of this panel, right below the narrators text.

Bump

And why is supergirl High 1-C exactly?
I know that but do those dimensions have R>F transcendence?
Can we talk about this?

After you're done with the whole Heralds upgrade thing, I'd be willing to work with you to continue where Hellbeast left off, if you'd be willing.
If I have the time, sure.

Ok, using 1/2th of the planet's diameter instead gets 1/4th of baseline Planet level.
Eh, that seems very sus ngl. Also it's not fire, but just a big explosion.

Injustice Superman has just smacked the shit out of canonical Jon Kent just so you know
We don't talk about that

Last edited:
I'm trying to make a list of mainline DC characters that have outdated profiles. I need anyone to give me any profiles they think need reworks, this list is far from done

Bolded ones are more notable

I'm trying to make a list of mainline DC characters that have outdated profiles. I need anyone to give me any profiles they think need reworks, this list is far from done

Bolded ones are more notable
I plan to do a mass page deletion for DC sooner or later.

Basically profiles that are not majorly relevant to scaling, or no one has any interest in fixing, will be deleted.

Last edited:
So these are all of Zatanna's durability feats pre-crisis from about 70% of all her appearances I've read (thanks to a respect thread for the scans so I don't have to worry about downloading them)

This is kinda hard to quantify

Back