• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genndy Tartakovsky Primal Discussion Thread

Popted2

He/Him
so yeah this is a general discussion for the new series created by the one and only Genndy, Primal a piece of animation that it should be more famous

here is the main page of the verse

feel free to create more battles with the characters and if you want help expand the pages of the verse and the characters

So we all agree that Plague of Madness is the best episode, right?
Every episode is the best episode tbh

One thing to always expect out of Genndy's team is consistency

As for the wiki's page on Primal, the only thing that needs fixin' is for Spear to get a proper render, as the one we have now is fan art.

Great...no, maybe excellen-no no no, masterpiece-hmmm, peak....oh yeah: GREAT AMAZING ROLLERCOASTER OF EXCELLENT PEAK MASTERPIECE
ahahaha i couldn't call it better

i have great taste for these things, i know when a show is in those levels, and it is my duty to share it with others

Sure, I guess.
What other characters do you guys think need pages?
Great...no, maybe excellen-no no no, masterpiece-hmmm, peak....oh yeah: GREAT AMAZING ROLLERCOASTER OF EXCELLENT PEAK MASTERPIECE
hey guys, i wanted to tell you that the pages calcs, are from the season 1,

so i wanted to ask, do you guys think in season 2 there are some feats worth calcing, that may upgrade the tiers?

hey guys, i wanted to tell you that the pages calcs, are from the season 1,

so i wanted to ask, do you guys think in season 2 there are some feats worth calcing, that may upgrade the tiers?
Prolly? I feel the feats that happened in season 2 aren't enough to upgrade the tiers if you ask me

I don't recall anything in S2 worth calculating tbh

Maybe speed-wise given some of the weapons that get used there, maybe.

I don't recall anything in S2 worth calculating tbh

Maybe speed-wise given some of the weapons that get used there, maybe.
hey Dark, i saw you are a supporter of it so i hope you can answer this question:

do you think that the Samurai Jack verse while a little outdated, can it still be used for matches?

hey Dark, i saw you are a supporter of it so i hope you can answer this question:

do you think that the Samurai Jack verse while a little outdated, can it still be used for matches?
I mean it has not be updated even after the last season and the game showed up lel
Maybe it's need a tweak but unsure

Also off-topic but my precious long run sd card memory was broken (a.k.a: couldn't readed in my phone) and i have to buy a new one and start everything from 0 for my loved folders, dammit lel
Cope for the folders in my broken sd card memory can be moved to the new one but i'm sceptict

I mean it has not be updated even after the last season and the game showed up lel
Maybe it's need a tweak but unsure

Also off-topic but my precious long run sd card memory was broken (a.k.a: couldn't readed in my phone) and i have to buy a new one and start everything from 0 for my loved folders, dammit lel
Cope for the folders in my broken sd card memory can be moved to the new one but i'm sceptict
oof, hope you get a new one soon

Hey everyone just wanted you all to know this

next month on May 4th, it's gonna start Genndy new animated series Unicorn : Warriors Eternal

it looks very awesome,

Been a while, figured I could perhaps resuscitate this one :p

I just made a couple of calcs for the fight between the mutated Korg and the mutated Spear, they aren't super high but they ARE higher than any of the feats I've calculated thus far

Mutated Korg didn't really seem on par with Mutated Spear to me so I figured it'd only scale to Spear

Back