• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Geno (Mario) vs Genos (One Punch Man)

Not sure if this is an old thread or not but I'll comment anyway.

Geno seems to have higher durability and attack potency, but I say Genos takes this with his speed being high hypersonic and Geno only being supersonic+. Genos would probably be able to outspeed by enough to avoid Geno's attacks, though if some of Geno's attacks are light based (meaning lightspeed attacks) then it could probably go either way. Leaning towards Genos.

I would have made this thread myself, but I didn't because it depends entirely on whether or not Geno's stats on this page are valid. I have yet to see the rationale for his stats. He is set at mountain level by scaling to Mario, who himself is set at city level, with no explanation for even that.

I feel like Geno's speed should be higher, though, since he can tag the Shy Ranger whereas Mario cannot. Rather, Geno can tag the Shy Ranger with only the Feather but Mario needs both the Feather and the Super Suit, so Geno can tag the Shy Ranger while still wearing armor that is exclusive to him.

His magic, of course. As well as the fact he shatter star hill. Not to mention he towers over the mountain he stands on.

You can't say "his magic" is moutnain level without a reason why.

Hill. He can shatter star Hill. Not mountain.

He sticks out of a mountain, he doesn't tower over it.

I would love to go into detail about this but that's not the reason I'm here. I just need your thoughts on the thread I made.

Back