• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I made this before and like the idea, speed wasn't equalized though. Giving it to Genos as he's likely on a higher end of city and has longer range for the most part.

Genos gets mookified

In all seriousness they're both quite even but I'm afraid Erza's diverse weapons and armors may air her on the battle here. It doesn't help that Genos frequently takes a heavy hit if you take him by surprise.

Although if majority's vote on Genos I'll gladly switch over.

I go with Genos since he has the fire power advantage (casual blast bores holes to mountains), and he could augment his cannons to increase the power of his strikes. Important question: how many types of armor can Erza wear at the same time? Cuz she has to withstand heat, flames, electricity, shock (from explosions), and blunt attacks + Keep her speed and damage high at the same time, because I believe her profile is a composite of all the best feats from all her best armor and not a representation of how strong she is at any given time (short ver. There's no version of her having all those stats at once). Also you didn't have to remove the Nakagami armor, I read somewhere that nakagami armor only cuts magic, not space, it cut through Minerva's magic that manipulates space, but when it hit Minerva she was still in one piece ( not the manga).

Her durability is At least City level, possibly higher for tanking hits from Ajeel and Jupiter at the same time so it should be high end too.

I didn't know Genos' attacks had those properties at the same time. I've been removed the restrictions from Erza. She can use one armor at a time but can instantly switch them. All her armors should have 7-B potency.

what armor ignores durability? The Nakagami armor "bends the laws of magic", it does not slice space, it's in ch. 322. The wingblade armor can hit opponents without touching them, it doesn't ignore durability (think of it as Naruto's sage mode form), ch. 431, "it can land blows without making direct contact".

Hmm. I feel like it'll come down to whether Erza can equip something that'll resist his strongest attacks. (E.g. Incinerator Cannon and whatever he used to blast Sea King)

If she can, then I'll give it too her (very high-diff) due to being less reckless than Genos.

Back