• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genos vs Flame Princess (GRACE)

Vizer04

He/Him
tumblr_pto6g34sAr1v6bs4yo4_400.gifv
tumblr_n0tzluuMc71qkmqj8o1_500.gif

Both at Low 7-B and Speed Equalized.

Post-Superfight Genos: 7 (@SemiRaedi, @Peppersalt43, @Emirp sumitpo, @Armerish, @Shmooply, @azontr and @TauanVictor)

Flame Princess:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
It seems that flame princess scales to
2.39 Megatons

and Genos scales to 115.056901885 Kilotons

I dunno who has AP advantage, but flame princess profile has a +, so, I guess she has ap advantage, about fire, Genos fire blasts would just empower Flame Princess

It seems that flame princess scales to
2.39 Megatons

and Genos scales to 115.056901885 Kilotons

I dunno who has AP advantage, but flame princess profile has a +, so, I guess she has ap advantage, about fire, Genos fire blasts would just empower Flame Princess
Yeah... stomp.

If Genos starts with CQC and blades then I think he can win since there is only a minor advantage for Flame Princess and Genos has the skill advantage against her plus heat resistance.

If Genos starts with beams then it will buff Flame Princess plus he has to worry about getting transmuted by her too.

Depending on the distance Genos will go for beams and assuming SBA Genos will likely go for them since they're 4km apart but due to Genos' intelligence advantage him being gifted and her having unknown (I don't remember any particular intelligence feats and apparently flame Princess is constantly in beserk mode in this key too) I think that Genos will realise that his beams make her stronger and then use his much higher skill to take her out with machine gun blows and blades.

Genos high diff if he accidentally buffs her with fire blasts and mid diff if he starts with CQC.

Back