• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact: Shadows Amidst Snowstorms feats

Wdinatx

He/Him
Because Shadows Amidst Snowstorms only requires you to have completed the Mondstadt Archon Quest it in fact is done before the Traveler went to Liyue, meaning that any feats from it would apply to the Mondstadt Traveler. I don’t remember if there’s much besides this cutscene which is more of a skill and speed feat indicating they could assist Eula against without slowing her down despite her carrying the team in terms of strength. Notice how Fake Albedo was consistently overpowering him while the opposite was happening with Eula and they still were able to avoid taking any real damage because of the general teamwork between the four. Also them figuring out ahead of time him being is a similar feat to discovering Zhongli being Rex Lapis that they both did.

I don’t know how the real Albedo’s profile can be changed by this but this pretty much the first skill feat for the Traveler that’s not essentially accolades, a speed feat making them comparable to Eula, and a “likely higher” on the Mondstadt Traveler for being able to contend with Fake Albedo who, despite being weaker than him as an incomplete clone made by his equal, was able to convincingly play the part. Also an intelligence feat for both that doesn’t actually upgrade the profiles.

TL;DR for the notable changes:
Mondstadt Traveler has comparable speed to Eula with it being unchanged in other keys unless I’m missing something.

Mondstadt Traveler is equally skilled as Eula despite the latter’s introduction quest indicates them not having her stamina

Mondstadt Traveler has a “likely higher” on their AP/Dura for being able to contend with a weaker clone of Albedo. Same for Bennett’s Durability and Ult (Fantastic Voyage) as he was finally was shown on-screen to take a lot more than he can dish out and was able to cancel out an attack from the clone with it respectively. Additionally the clone feeling threatened by Amber’s charge shot is a supporting feat of it being stronger than her normal attacks (like against Barnabas) to the point a “likely higher” works here too.

Albedo has the feat of being stronger than the incomplete clone made by the perfect one and impaling the former from behind.

Also (mostly unrelatedly)would it make sense for Bennett’s durability to be 7-B because he’s “one of the most durable characters in Mondstadt”?

Last edited:
I agree with most of this, although maybe for Bennet “Low 7-B, potentially higher with Fantastic Voyage” would be better? Him being able to nullify a single attack from the Whopperflower with his elemental burst, his strongest attack by far, isn’t really perfect grounds for direct scaling for him in general

I agree with most of this, although maybe for Bennet “Low 7-B, potentially higher with Fantastic Voyage” would be better? Him being able to nullify a single attack from the Whopperflower with his elemental burst, his strongest attack by far, isn’t really perfect grounds for direct scaling for him in general
Oh yeah it was Fantastic Voyage wasn’t it? Definitely agree in that case.

Because

A: I felt it was probably not the best idea to scale a bunch of characters to something with no profile.

B: I wanted to try my hand at profile creation on something relatively inconsequential and not an important one to index when compared to other actually playable characters.

So I've made a profile for the Fellflower (Obviously in my sandbox, though I did accidently save it early the first time -_-)

It probably has some issues but I thought it would be nice for people to have a quick and easy way to see the reasoning behind stuff like Bennet's scaling (If it gets approved, but I see no reason why it wouldn't)

Because

A: I felt it was probably not the best idea to scale a bunch of characters to something with no profile.

B: I wanted to try my hand at profile creation on something relatively inconsequential and not an important one to index when compared to other actually playable characters.

So I've made a profile for the Fellflower (Obviously in my sandbox, though I did accidently save it early the first time -_-)

It probably has some issues but I thought it would be nice for people to have a quick and easy way to see the reasoning behind stuff like Bennet's scaling (If it gets approved, but I see no reason why it wouldn't)
I’d say this is cool but I feel like there’s a psychological weakness regarding the thing on Albedo’s neck. Not the literal absence of course but the whole “perfect mimicry” thing.

Oh and what’s the reasoning for the mountain level shields? I know they were impervious to attacks from the likes of Eula and Albedo but still.

I’d say this is cool but I feel like there’s a psychological weakness regarding the thing on Albedo’s neck. Not the literal absence of course but the whole “perfect mimicry” thing.

Oh and what’s the reasoning for the mountain level shields? I know they were impervious to attacks from the likes of Eula and Albedo but still.
I can change the transformation notes yeah, I felt like Mountain Level shields were fair since it pretty much no-sold >> 19.15 Megaton Characters, even with stuff like their bursts only increasing that AP by several times

I can change the transformation notes yeah, I felt like Mountain Level shields were fair since it pretty much no-sold >> 19.15 Megaton Characters, even with stuff like their bursts only increasing that AP by several times
To kinda further explain, Eula scales to Jean, who was able to take out five ruin guards, compared to Childe, who needed his foul legacy transformation to take out 4 (Also, Childe down scales to Jean in his Foul Legacy form with the current justifications but his tier is higher…?), Childe being equal to the Liyue Traveler, who is equal to Ganyu, who is equal to Guhua (19.15 Gigatons)

So Eula = Jean who is at least 1.25 x stronger than base Childe (it’s likely a bigger strength gap), and Childe = or slightly > (It’s stated he’s grown stronger since his fight with the Liyue Traveler) through a long list of scaling 19.15 Gigatons, Albedo is possibly if not probably stronger than Eula, and the Fellflower no-sold both of them with it’s shield, that probably stretches beyond the borders of Large City Level

Also, it’s totally Mountain Level against attacks it resists, and that’s A LOT of different types of abilities and movesets covered, to the point where it should probably be noted in the profile, if Mountain Level in general is not agreed on

Because

Made Some Changes

• Fixed some formatting issues
  • Added Poison Manipulation and Limited Resistance to Poison Manipulation in its true form key
  • Added a note at the end explaining the relatively unique relationship between the Fellflowers two keys

Could you clarify the proposed changes especially the tiering changes as I am a bit confused about Fellflower's 7-A durability stats?

Could you clarify the proposed changes especially the tiering changes as I am a bit confused about Fellflower's 7-A durability stats?
- Mondstat Traveler’s speed is noted to be comparable to Eula outright (I’m assuming this removes the need for the “possibly comparable to Jean” or scaling to Amber)

- Mondstat Traveler has the skill feat of being equal to Eula

-Mondstat Traveler becomes “At least Low 7-B, likely higher” for being part of the group that took out the Fellflower, being one of few characters to directly confront it one on one when it was disguised

- Bennet becomes “Low 7-B, likely higher with Fantastic Voyage” for cancelling out one of the larger attacks we see the Imposter Albedo fire off with his burst

- The Fellflower when shielded is 7-A durability for no-selling attacks from the likes of Eula and Albedo, who both upscale heavily enough from 19.15 Gigatons normally, and with Eula’s elemental burst having an extreme advantage in AP over her other attacks as well, I felt like a character with only 7-B durability would take at least some semi-notable damage

- The Fellflower when shielded is 7-A durability for no-selling attacks from the likes of Eula and Albedo, who both upscale heavily enough from 19.15 Gigatons normally, and with Eula’s elemental burst having an extreme advantage in AP over her other attacks as well, I felt like a character with only 7-B durability would take at least some semi-notable damage
19.15 Gigatons is still rather far away from baseline 7-A and we usually upscale only when the value is already quite close to the next tier or close to what would qualify for the "x" symbol.

19.15 Gigatons is still rather far away from baseline 7-A and we usually upscale only when the value is already quite close to the next tier or close to what would qualify for the "x" symbol.
I mean, wouldn’t Eula’s elemental burst close that gap to quite close to 7-A? Idk the exact figures but her burst is meant to have a really high AP compared to the rest of her arsenal right?

I mean, wouldn’t Eula’s elemental burst close that gap to quite close to 7-A? Idk the exact figures but her burst is meant to have a really high AP compared to the rest of her arsenal right?
It is but there’s also the thing where it’s cryo resistant and (more importantly) I forgot that the scaling for one-shotting not being 5x outside of debates.

It is but there’s also the thing where it’s cryo resistant and (more importantly) I forgot that the scaling for one-shotting not being 5x outside of debates.
last i recall one-shotting for scaling is only x2 now outside debates or removed completely

Ok fair enough, maybe “At least City Level, potentially higher normally, higher with resistances (when shielded)” or something along those lines works better?

Ok fair enough, maybe “At least City Level, potentially higher normally, higher with resistances (when shielded)” or something along those lines works better?
I think so, but (for some reason) resistances are rarely listed in the durability section even when they work against a higher tier. The only example I remember is moot now because a revision put them at (wildly different strengths within) the same tier but Saber's magic resistance nullifying Caster's magecraft wasn't mentioned in durability even when it'd have pushed her from 7-B to 7-A.

I think so, but (for some reason) resistances are rarely listed in the durability section even when they work against a higher tier. The only example I remember is moot now because a revision put them at (wildly different strengths within) the same tier but Saber's magic resistance nullifying Caster's magecraft wasn't mentioned in durability even when it'd have pushed her from 7-B to 7-A.
I know resistances are rarely mentioned in profiles, but given the Fellflower resists pretty much any and all physical attacks, as well as 7 different types of elemental attacks, it really should be mentioned, heck, there might be more attacks it resists than attacks it doesn’t

Shielding seems to be a forcefield creation that has resistance effects; so, I think higher with resistances (when shielded) should just be written similar to Rimuru's case in the durability section.
I am fine with the other new clarifications.

Last edited:
Ok, I’ll make the necessary changes to the profile when I get the chance

Can the proposed changes be applied then?

Well question, where on the timeline would this take place? Since we only need to complete Albedo quest and the second chapter i assume that it would be after Albedo quest right?

Well question, where on the timeline would this take place? Since we only need to complete Albedo quest and the second chapter i assume that it would be after Albedo quest right?
Yeah, that’s about what I was thinking to. Seemingly before the rite of descension and the Liyue quest for that same reason.

How would we view the chronological relationship between this event and Eula's Story Quest?

The event doesn't actually require the completion of Eula's Story Quest though.
That’s why I’m not sure. The way Eula was talking made it clear they’d already met but I don’t know based on that logic if Albedo’s story quest was before or after.

And really… I think the developers just doesn’t want to have sidequests be required to do a limited time event if at all possible

That’s why I’m not sure. The way Eula was talking made it clear they’d already met but I don’t know based on that logic if Albedo’s story quest was before or after.

And really… I think the developers just doesn’t want to have sidequests be required to do a limited time event if at all possible
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking as well. Maybe we should establish some more standards about the chronology or just outright make a timeline.

Well for now, i think we should go with release date, it make the most sense overall since like Nehz said, the event should by the game reqirement be after chapter 2 but before chapter 3 and we need to complete chapter 3 to meet Eula, heck we didn't even know who Bennett is in his hangout event as that's one of the option and the hangout also require us to complete chapter 3 of prologue. So all in all i say just go with release date, unless an event was specifically say, shown or hinted to be at some point in time before present then we would put it there along with the feat.

Now with this it would also solidly bump Susbedo upto 7B since he was able to match and overpower post Inazuma traveler, this would also upgrade Jean and Eula atleast in scaling chain wise since they are both equal and Susbedo have to dodge Eula attack and Eula basically carry the whole fight power wise and possibly soloed Whopedo.
This would up Bennett Fantastic Voyage to possibly 7B but do keep in mind that it's an aoe attack that have element advantage along with being his strongest attack so he doesn't scale physically (maybe dura considering the sheer amount of shit he went through).
Amber charged shot would be upgraded to 7B via making Susbedo dodge her attack but do keep in mind that her charged shot with a physical arrow have been shown to be able to noticably harm and later on majorly injure a character that borderline no shell even her strongest elemental attack so she doesn't scale normally and since she should be stronger now and so would her charged attack so it isn't unreasonable for her charged attack to be that strong.

My view on chronological order is to assume release date unless you need to complete certain quests to start another

Back