• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GER High 3-A key removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently, Giorno has a High 3-A key on his profile for his Reset to Zero ability. However, this doesn't make much sense.

Giorno's reset ability is not related to creation or destruction. Diavolo doesn't have a High 3-A time erasure in his AP section for the same reason. It's a reset through Causality Manipulation, so it is hax. Hax related abilities shouldn't really have an AP attributed with them. Said hax is stated to ignore durability anyways right beside it. It seems to me that the reset description can still be explained in the ability section, notable attacks and range. His actual AP is related to his attack rushes and regular Gold Experience abilities.

Basically, remove the High 3-A key from his profile and rewrite it elsewhere if need be.

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
I have a question, what are the requierments for someone to be able to defeat GER using his reset to zero?
The easiest way would be accausality, but I'm assuming you mean by means other than that or resistance to causality manip. Passive abilities are a consistent way to defeat him

Iapitus The Impaler said:
TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
I have a question, what are the requierments for someone to be able to defeat GER using his reset to zero?
The easiest way would be accausality, but I'm assuming you mean by means other than that or resistance to causality manip. Passive abilities are a consistent way to defeat him
what type of passives

I agree with the OP.

Pretty much everyone agrees that it should be removed, it's just that no one made a proper CRT in the past.

Do we need to notify anyone else before removing this?

As a general note for the change, I would just remove the AP and state that "Return to Zero negates durability" at the end of the AP section if that's fine since that much is true.

Taking into consideration that we as a wiki don't do what Giorno's profile does, I don't think further support is needed in this thing in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back