• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GER

Because JoJoveller exists, in which Made in Heaven is listed, with Stand stats.
While GER, in the same book, is still impossible to scale. This guide goes up to early Part 8, this guide also rectifies and even retcons some Stand stats to try and make more sense (with the newer versions going on to be used in the anime years later over the older stat listings), despite this, GER's impossible-to-quantify stats have been retained, even though dudes like GE one page prior and SF one page after both got some stat tweaks.

Also Notorious BIG exists, is in GoGo (and Veller), has infinite speed ranked people misconstrue what it's ability actually is, it doesn't actually copy speed, it simply matches its existing speed to them, directly stated too and RTZ is above that.
Jotaro is also said to have the strongest stand as of part 6, so how can GER be beyond stand parameters if it is weaker than another stand?
Lmao, that's talking about the ability to stop time, not his physical stats, for the Part 6 line (all the physically strongest statements come before GER, in Part 3-4). But that's just a case of memey erroneous information because Part 6 Plat is objectively inferior to Part 3 Plat in every manner, and also inferior to things like The World given the latest statement we have calls RTZ the ultimate Stand ability, in a guide that came out in 2013.
Plus, fun fact, Part 6, after that statement, goes out of its way to tell you to check GoGo for more information in Star Platinum's bio literally 1-2 chapters later, gogo being the guide that specifies all the funny GER shit and says GER > Star Platinum.
Also Veller exists x2, in which GER is still treated as the God tier.
also it mutilated a star platinum tier stand casually
But you'd know this if you read the thread where all this was decided 🗿

Last edited:
Lmao, that's talking about the ability to stop time, not his physical stats, for the Part 6 line (all the physically strongest statements come before GER, in Part 3-4). But that's just a case of memey erroneous information because Part 6 Plat is objectively inferior to Part 3 Plat in every manner, and also inferior to things like The World given the latest statement we have calls RTZ the ultimate Stand ability, in a guide that came out in 2013.
Plus, fun fact, Part 6, after that statement, goes out of its way to tell you to check GoGo for more information in Star Platinum's bio literally 1-2 chapters later, gogo being the guide that specifies all the funny GER shit and says GER > Star Platinum.
Also Veller exists x2, in which GER is still treated as the God tier.
also it mutilated a star platinum tier stand casually
Then why is the strongest stand in the world statement in his AP justification?

But you'd know this if you read the thread where all this was decided 🗿

I wouldn't have asked if the profiles had the explanation

Giorno it's true that there is Omni-Denial?

Then why is the strongest stand in the world statement in his AP justification?
Every single one actually used for AP justification is from part 3-4, and the Part 6 ones listed don't say he's number 1 in strength just that he's really, really strong (He's still second strongest after GER, and the Part 6 cast thinks he is the strongest due to not knowing GER exists).
The last one at the end in the part 6 tho, not sure given it's talking about time stop when it says "ability" and for power all Part 6 says is that he attacks with tremendous power and his power is baffling, FF and Pucci think he's the ultimate stand at least tho. But it wasnt me who added that bit so...
Well I'm redoing the Part 6 dudes profiles anyway him included so shrug
I wouldn't have asked if the profiles had the explanation
The scans are there, including the Vel MIh scans pretty sure, I'm almost certain that I added them, I took a picture from my personal copy of the book even.
If they aren't, well this honestly seems more apt for an explanation blog because there's quite a bit more corroborative evidence that's more suited to an explanation than a huge 4 paragraph note. I'll see what i can do on that front if they actually are missing.
Giorno it's true that there is Omni-Denial?
No idea what you're asking but it's stated RTZ has power nullification and nullified all of King Crimson's abilities which explains why Diavolo didnt use it after being killed.
Actually, that's been accepted already in an older thread, I should probably get around to adding that 🗿

Back