• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rules:
Speed equal
Iron Golem is in base
Battle takes place in a regular ol' minecraft village
SBA for everything else

Iron Golem doing work. | Minecraft art, Minecraft drawings, Minecraft anime
2C1B2A723511CA0F129AB8CA8CABB80364DDDB36

Iron Golem (
noninho, AThe1412, Marvel_Champion_07, EnderLord8, Oiguana2701, MarkGoldbridge, King_Dom470)
Upcales from 38.500956 Tons

Ice Giant: (JustANormalLemon)
Upscales from 13.853869502868 Tons

Incon:

Last edited:
Doesn't iron golem just slam due to having over 2x bigger AP?
Ice giant upscales a ton from their value also with the ice manip ice giant could freeze the iron golem or atleast slow it down. Also the size difference probably wouldn’t be amazing for the golem either

Ice giant upscales a ton from their value also with the ice manip ice giant could freeze the iron golem or atleast slow it down. Also the size difference probably wouldn’t be amazing for the golem either
Also remember that one-shots only happen at a 7.5x AP gap

Hum... Iron golem should be able to basicaly ignore the knockback of the shccokwaves thanks to It's massivaly bigger LS, aand even probable trow the icegiant into the air constantly...do Iron golens take damage from powerd snow?, for now I see this as Iron Golem making taking the W by just beingh a tank and overpowering everything Ice Giant can trow at him with LS

Since they don’t have any resistances on their profile I’d assume they do? Which means the ice giant has the wincon of freezing it.
They do but it's worth noting that powdered snow is much colder than normal snow since they can't melt when placed in the Nether. The heat of the Nether is enough to instantly vaporize water and causes cubic meters of normal ice and snow to melt quickly.

Since they don’t have any resistances on their profile I’d assume they do? Which means the ice giant has the wincon of freezing it.
Fair, trough their ice isn't that usefull against bulkier targets(talking about It, why You putted limited resistence to low temperatures? I mean, It's correct that It should have It somewhat sinse ice giants are constantly coverd in snow but really shoulf be discussed about It brfore adding to prifiles sinse It's not that straight foward)

Still votig iron golem

They do but it's worth noting that powdered snow is much colder than normal snow since they can't melt when placed in the Nether. The heat of the Nether is enough to instantly vaporize water and causes cubic meters of normal ice and snow to melt quickly.
Ice giant has pretty cold ice breath as well since they’re able to freeze mammoths solid.
Fair, trough their ice isn't that usefull against bulkier targets(talking about It, why You putted limited resistence to low temperatures? I mean, It's correct that It should have It somewhat sinse ice giants are constantly coverd in snow but really shoulf be discussed about It brfore adding to prifiles sinse It's not that straight foward)

Still votig iron golem
I added the cold resistance because they can survive being hit by other ice giants frozen breath.

Counted tho

Just putted 7 of them against a mammoth, and not even 7 ice breaths at the same time can freeze the Mammoth, takes 8 to freeze the mammoth to death (of course using the unities don't die so the mammoth isn't just killed by the punches)
Maybe it was the ullr then? I remember at least one of the ice units could do it pretty quickly.

Either way it’s still able to slow them down and at the very least I know that I’ve giant can freeze other powerful units like Thor pretty easily

Maybe it was the ullr then? I remember at least one of the ice units could do it pretty quickly.

Either way it’s still able to slow them down and at the very least I know that I’ve giant can freeze other powerful units like Thor pretty easily
They would still have resistence from beingh fine coverd in ice and not beingh dead when You found him in the map (He is only with the eyes closed even with his his body neckk down beingh traped in snow and ice

also, Url takes a lot more atackss to ffreeze a mammoth and ice giant can be froozen to death with only 13 ice breaths so only 6 more then the mammotth

They would still have resistence from beingh fine coverd in ice and not beingh dead when You found him in the map (He is only with the eyes closed even with his his body neckk down beingh traped in snow and ice

also, Url takes a lot more atackss to ffreeze a mammoth and ice giant can be froozen to death with only 13 ice breaths so only 6 more then the mammotth
Yeah so the ice resistance feels warranted even if my assumption was off by a little.

So the ice should atleast slow down the golem which keeps things fair

The golem gettig slower is a bit irrelevant thanks to the TABS unities nature of no strategic thinking and choosen to dodge anything, but would still be fair any way thanks to large size + massive upscale and shockwaves, with large size making ice giant hard to hit outside the legs for anythig that isn't of simillar size or has ranged atacks

The fun part is that if they had the same size then the ice giant may would be able to take the win trough skill sinse he has quite a bit teough scalling to samurai giant but him fighting someone so smaller basically makes him just act like the big dum punch guy, It also don't help that the iron golem 100% weights more then what a class 10 can lift

It's hard to apply skill when your oponent is half Your size, stronger and more durable then you (even if not by a big margin thanks to upscaling) can LS enough to noy even flinch from any of Your atacks and theorically can't even feel pain and neitheir of You 2 will think strategically or try to dodge each other atacks, pirate queen would have a better chance sinse she at least has a height diference to combat skill be applicable

Wait a sec... I forgot minecraft movement speed is only human level...

And thinking too, not only the ice giant should have the range advantage with It's massive arms outranging iron golen's massive arms, and with the giant having the overall speed advantage too thanks to It's ice breath too and actually having applieable skill here with taking It's distance to hit eith their log arms full reach the Giant has actually a lot more likely chance to win then I previously trought

Iron golem will be outranged, out skilled and outspeeded here while Irongolem only afvantage is AP, Dura and LS with o ly one of then beingh a extreme diference and the other too only 2 times at best thanks to Ice Giant massive upscaling

Changing vote for Ice Giant, Iron golem will really only be able to touch thw ice giant by Hittig It's arms durig a counter attack

Wait a sec... I forgot minecraft movement speed is only human level...

And thinking too, not only the ice giant should have the range advantage with It's massive arms outranging iron golen's massive arms, and with the giant having the overall speed advantage too thanks to It's ice breath too and actually having applieable skill here with taking It's distance to hit eith their log arms full reach the Giant has actually a lot more likely chance to win then I previously trought

Iron golem will be outranged, out skilled and outspeeded here while Irongolem only afvantage is AP, Dura and LS with o ly one of then beingh a extreme diference and the other too only 2 times at best thanks to Ice Giant massive upscaling

Changing vote for Ice Giant, Iron golem will really only be able to touch thw ice giant by Hittig It's arms durig a counter attack
First of all, they both seem to be Below Average in movement speed. Second of all, that is not how speed equalization work.

Minecraft Dungeons shows that Iron Golems know how to use their range advantage as well so they're not exactly stupid.

Being outranged never stopped smaller units from defeating the Ice Giant. If anything, the Ice Giant struggles to hit targets that are smaller than itself.

It can go for the Giant's legs and knock it off balance.

First of all, they both seem to be Below Average in movement speed. Second of all, that is not how speed equalization work.
No... we alread talked about It in another thread
Speed: Below Average Human with Subsonic combat and reaction speed (Comparable to Steve) | Below Average Human with Subsonic combat and reaction speed (Compares to its regular counterpart)
Speed: Supersonic+ combat and reaction speed (Can keep up with other units like samurai who can deflect bullets, although they are notably slower than most units)

Speed Equalization Rules and Assumptions​

Per default the following rules and assumptions will be taken if a match takes place in a speed equalized setting:

• The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc
And yes, every troop from TABS are still around that range in movement speed, so basically giant is now subsonic all around while the golem is still bellow averge human in movement
Minecraft Dungeons shows that Iron Golems know how to use their range advantage as well so they're not exactly stupid.
Giants have arms that have around 5 meters, golens have 2 meters arms, they aren't in advanage here in range
Being outranged never stopped smaller units from defeating the Ice Giant. If anything, the Ice Giant struggles to hit targets that are smaller than itself
It can go for the Giant's legs and knock it off balance.

If there is a lor of then or have comparable to superior movement speed maybe, but not in this situation lol

No... we alread talked about It in another thread

And yes, every troop from TABS are still around that range in movement speed, so basically giant is now subsonic all around while the golem is still bellow averge human in movement

Giants have arms that have around 5 meters, golens have 2 meters arms, they aren't in advanage here in range

If there is a lor of then or have comparable to superior movement speed maybe, but not in this situation lol
Just because the rules don't specifically mention movement speed like the other ones doesn't mean movement speed isn't equalized as well.

When did all units get subsonic movement speed? The only one who has it from what I can see is Super Peasant.

The rest is fair. Iron Golem is still gonna pull a Rules of Nature on Ice Giant if it gets the chance to though.

Just because the rules don't specifically mention movement speed like the other ones doesn't mean movement speed isn't equalized as well
Iron golem movement speed is bellow averge human, It's combat speed is subsonic

Ice giant is supersonic in both comabt and movement Speed

Equalizing speed only makes ice giant combat speed subsonic and It'a movement speed reduced by the same multiplier as the rules say
Speed Equalization Rules and Assumptions
Per default the following rules and assumptions will be taken if a match takes place in a speed equalized setting:

The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc
It's literaly writen there, by this logic Iron golem keep It's bellow averge human movement speed

When did all units get subsonic movement speed? The only one who has it from what I can see is Super Peasant.
Scaling from the painter who can trow It self away from close range tank shells(painters only dodge after the projectile is alread spawned so It's not aim dodging) Ice hiant him self kinda scales in movement speed from It's own punches too sinse they pull his entire body with them

The rest is fair. Iron Golem is still gonna pull a Rules of Nature on Ice Giant if it gets the chance to though
Yes, if the Iron golem get's close enough he probable can just punch ice giant in the crouch(It's size + 2 meter arms should be
Nough for that) and legs It would just start to jugle the ice giant in the air with arm strikes or beat him into the ground and beat the ice giant up, but skill, range and speed control still makes this really hard for the golem

Back