• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two guys who are overpowered for their verse fight (1-7-0) GRACE

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rules:
Speed equal
Battle takes place on the Legacy map

SBA for everything else

Discover - INPRNT
954) 100 CONTRA 1 SUPER PEASANT - Totally Accurate Battle Simulator -  YouTube | Youtube

Homelander: (
koopa3144)
Scales to 43.4294685956 Tons

Super Peasant: (AThe1412, JustANormalLemon, Serlock_Holmes, King_Dom470, Blunt_Claw, noninho, Maverick_Zero_X, Tllmbrg)
Massively Upscales From 13.853869502868 Tons

Incon:

Last edited:
Meaning homelander would have a rough AP advantage of 3.13482587566 times.

But with the giant upscale the Super Peasant has its probably a lot closer than that

Meaning homelander would have a rough AP advantage of 3.13482587566 times.

But with the giant upscale the Super Peasant has its probably a lot closer than that
Yup. A single Super Peasant can take on an army of Thors any day of the week.

Yeah so the ap is probably basically the exact same
Homelander does have the LS and range advantage with heat vision. I'm not sure about skill however as TABS units are noted to have no tactical thinking (Same with Homelander though) and SP is really only so deadly because he's just much stronger and faster than everyone else (Again, same with Homelander).

Homelander does have the LS and range advantage with heat vision. I'm not sure about skill however as TABS units are noted to have no tactical thinking (Same with Homelander though) and SP is really only so deadly because he's just much stronger and faster than everyone else (Again, same with Homelander).
This is true but homelander would have a very hard time dealing with sp’s homing attacks.

The skill thing is kinda weird. imo tabs as a whole should have gifted combat intelligence just due to the fact that samurai can deflect bullets. But sp should have the edge in skill.

Heat vision could be a problem but with sp’s erratic movements it could be hard to hit him.

While SP does upscale massively from his value, Homelander does still have a notable AP advantage. With his higher LS he can restrain SP's arms and prevent him from punching or leave SP open for a blast from his Heat Vision.

While SP does upscale massively from his value, Homelander does still have a notable AP advantage. With his higher LS he can restrain SP's arms and prevent him from punching or leave SP open for a blast from his Heat Vision.
Tabs is likely to get upgraded as a whole to have class 100 lifting strength which the super peasant would also massively upscale from so restraining him likely won’t work

Tabs is likely to get upgraded as a whole to have class 100 lifting strength which the super peasant would also massively upscale from so restraining him likely won’t work
That's still >50 Metric tons vs 100 Metric tons and just a 1-2 ton gap can make a difference in a verses thread.

That's still >50 Metric tons vs 100 Metric tons and just a 1-2 ton gap can make a difference in a verses thread.
Fair but again he would have a giant upscale since even the weakest unit in the game (A hafling) would be super far into Class 100. So I don't think Homelander would be able to restrain him effectively. Assuming he's even able to grab him in the first place

Fair but again he would have a giant upscale since even the weakest unit in the game (A hafling) would be super far into Class 100.
Even so we have no tangible way of knowing exactly how much he upscales from that value so even if he's >>> Class 50 I wouldn't say he upscales all the way up to Class 100.

Even so we have no tangible way of knowing exactly how much he upscales from that value so even if he's >>> Class 50 I wouldn't say he upscales all the way up to Class 100.
No he is class 100 because thats what the hafling is.

Because the hafling can overpower a banshee's telekinesis (Which is capable of lifting and throwing tanks)

No he is class 100 because thats what the hafling is.

Because the hafling can overpower a banshee's telekinesis (Which is capable of lifting and throwing tanks)
I watched a gameplay video and yes, Banshees can indeed pick up Tanks. I don't think every unit necessarily scales to it (Definitely not Halflings. Them being able to wiggle a bit while being grabbed is a game mechanic due to the way their headbutt attack works) but 8-B units like Mammoths can reliably resist telekinesis which means Dark Peasant upscales massively by effortlessly overpowering anyone who isn't Super Peasant. Likewise, SP upscales massively by effortlessly overpowering DP.

I guess I'll vote Super Peasant because I don't think Homie would take a guy with wobbly eyes, red/blue skin, and Super Saiyan hair seriously at first. Goku can outpace him in melee with his homing punches and since we have never seen Homelander use heat vision against someone who is just as fast and can fly like himself, SP shouldn't have too much trouble with it.

I guess I'll vote Super Peasant because I don't think Homie would take a guy with wobbly eyes, red/blue skin, and Super Saiyan hair seriously at first. Goku can outpace him in melee with his homing punches and since we have never seen Homelander use heat vision against someone who is just as fast and can fly like himself, SP shouldn't have too much trouble with it.
Counte

I guess I'll vote Super Peasant because I don't think Homie would take a guy with wobbly eyes, red/blue skin, and Super Saiyan hair seriously at first.
SBA states that "Each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences." So I don't see why Homelander wouldnt take this fight seriously when he thinks losing could have any range of dire consequences.
Goku can outpace him in melee with his homing punches and since we have never seen Homelander use heat vision against someone who is just as fast and can fly like himself, SP shouldn't have too much trouble with it.
I mean he can tag characters with comparable speed like Soldier Boy.

SBA states that "Each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences." So I don't see why Homelander wouldnt take this fight seriously when he thinks losing could have any range of dire consequences.

I mean he can tag characters with comparable speed like Soldier Boy.
That's only if you ignore what makes him Homelander. In character, his god complex means he almost never takes anyone seriously, including people who can actually contend with him, until they start beating him up.

Comparable in terms of combat and reaction speed. Soldier Boy can't travel anywhere near as fast nor can he fly.

That's only if you ignore what makes him Homelander. In character, his god complex means he almost never takes anyone seriously, including people who can actually contend with him, until they start beating him up.
Fair though I don't see how Homelander wouldn't at least take the semi seriously when SP is gonna be flying and punching at him as soon as the fight starts.

Fair though I don't see how Homelander wouldn't at least take the semi seriously when SP is gonna be flying and punching at him as soon as the fight starts.
Well yes. He'll get serious no doubt but everything I said above is to argue that he won't immediately use heat vision and even if he does, he was never shown to consistently hit targets that are just as fast and maneuverable as himself.

Last edited:
and since we have never seen Homelander use heat vision against someone who is just as fast and can fly like himself, SP shouldn't have too much trouble with it.
Just as fast totally, he used against Butcher, Soldier Boy and Maeve. And flying shouldn't change much since SP needs to get close anyways.

The Homing Punches would be the biggest issue, but Homelander's HV should help to also deal serious damage to the SP. In addition, Homelander has the strength (even if sightly) and lifting advantage. And while no genius, he can brawl with skilled fighters like the ones I mentioned.

This really comes down to durability and stamina imo. Durability likely goes to Homelander, who pretty much tanked the feat he scales from, but Stamina should go to the SP, at least depending on how long do the TABS fights can be.

All in all, maybe the SP takes this due to the homing hits, but Homelander's HV at close range specially is no joke. May wait for further input

All in all, maybe the SP takes this due to the homing hits, but Homelander's HV at close range specially is no joke. May wait for further input
Would just like to point out that unit's like super peasant, dark peasant, giants and just powerful unit's in general seem atleast somewhat resistant to heat so super peasant could probably handle homelanders heat vision atleast for a while

Would just like to point out that unit's like super peasant, dark peasant, giants and just powerful unit's in general seem atleast somewhat resistant to heat so super peasant could probably handle homelanders heat vision atleast for a while
It doesn't look like resistance and more like enduring it. And besides, HV can hurt a high with high resistance to heat in Soldier Boy, so it wouldn't really matter

The skill thing is kinda weird. imo tabs as a whole should have gifted combat intelligence just due to the fact that samurai can deflect bullets. But sp should have the edge in skill.

Heat vision could be a problem but with sp’s erratic movements it could be hard to hit him
T.A.B.S characters skill scale from > samurais who can deflect bullets, medieval knights, takewondo fighters, people who can do a 180° with their legs to kick, cheftians who can kill mammoths trough sheer atack speed, techers who can parry sword strikes, Jesters who can dodge atacks and kick with hiden blades on their feet at the same time, Urls eho fight using both sides of their axe, Knights who punel oponents eith their shield to trow oponents into the ground or just away, fencers who dance apound their oponents with their long swords with actuall fencing skill and boxers, SP especifically should scale quite above super boxer who alread scale up from everythig I said above beingh the 3° most powerfull troop on the verse

No they are really skilled more then just deflectig bullets level

Now, let me mention some things here, Homelander only has LS K when on the ground ehat most likely this battle will not take place, Super peasant hit's also make light "explosions" and actually damage constantly as they are pressed on the oponent (better seen when fighting Dark Peasant)

Super peasant can also kill Dark peasant in a couple of seconds even trough It has MUCH nore health then super peasant him self, Super peasant atacks are much much much much steonger then It's own dura who alread can take multiple atacks from a tree giant for exemple

I don't think Homelander eill be able to aim in any way his HV the moment SP is close enough, Homelander will have to deal with a extreme skilled fighter makig explosions all over his body while beigh pushed around in the air by a class 100 flight from SP

Fighting woovlers basically decide to tank everything while usig their skill in fight

Hum... not sure if I' forgoting anything

Any way, voting SP peasant beacuse Homelander eill probable be completly ragdolled the moment the 2 of them colide on the air, especially sinse SP will go directly to the rushdown

T.A.B.S characters skill scale from > samurais who can deflect bullets, medieval knights, takewondo fighters, people who can do a 180° with their legs to kick, cheftians who can kill mammoths trough sheer atack speed, techers who can parry sword strikes, Jesters who can dodge atacks and kick with hiden blades on their feet at the same time, Urls eho fight using both sides of their axe, Knights who punel oponents eith their shield to trow oponents into the ground or just away, fencers who dance apound their oponents with their long swords with actuall fencing skill and boxers, SP especifically should scale quite above super boxer who alread scale up from everythig I said above beingh the 3° most powerfull troop on the verse

No they are really skilled more then just deflectig bullets level

Now, let me mention some things here, Homelander only has LS K when on the ground ehat most likely this battle will not take place, Super peasant hit's also make light "explosions" and actually damage constantly as they are pressed on the oponent (better seen when fighting Dark Peasant)

Super peasant can also kill Dark peasant in a couple of seconds even trough It has MUCH nore health then super peasant him self, Super peasant atacks are much much much much steonger then It's own dura who alread can take multiple atacks from a tree giant for exemple

I don't think Homelander eill be able to aim in any way his HV the moment SP is close enough, Homelander will have to deal with a extreme skilled fighter makig explosions all over his body while beigh pushed around in the air by a class 100 flight from SP

Fighting woovlers basically decide to tank everything while usig their skill in fight

Hum... not sure if I' forgoting anything

Any way, voting SP peasant beacuse Homelander eill probable be completly ragdolled the moment the 2 of them colide on the air, especially sinse SP will go directly to the rushdown
Counted

Back