• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans fights another soulless entity (0-7-0) GRACE

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rules:
Speed equal
Sans is bloodlusted
Battle takes place Snowdin town
SBA for everything else

Dark Peasant fanart! : r/AccurateBattleSim
170 个Sans 点子

Not Flowey:

Sans: (
King_Dom470, Serlock_Holmes, JustANormalLemon, XxZetsuxX, noninho, AThe1412, Fezzih_007)

Incon:

Last edited:
Sorry for not noticing this thread sooner. I won't bring up any arguments yet because I'm wary that I might get something wrong. Just gonna say this so I can keep this thread on watch: Tanjiro has a 1.2 to 1.6x AP advantage (0.006 tons in Base, 0.008 tons with Constant Flux Vs 0.005 tons for Roblox) and can go even higher with Hinokami Kagura. It's not that big of a gap though and the Warrior can go higher with his Skills as well (The feat that gave him his 9-A rating can be similarly replicated without the use of Skills or even weapons)

Tanjiro, better hax, better LS, better AP.
Better AP? Yes.
Better LS? No. Tanjiro is Class 5 in base and Roblox guy is Class 25. Even with the Hinokami Kagura, he upscales from 16 tons while Roblox is 20 tons.
Hax can be interesting though. Anything Tanjiro has that may let him counter Parry, especially since the ability is kinda hard to beat without superior LS or prior knowledge of how it works?

Better AP? Yes.
Better LS? No. Tanjiro is Class 5 in base and Roblox guy is Class 25. Even with the Hinokami Kagura, he upscales from 16 tons while Roblox is 20 tons.
Hax can be interesting though. Anything Tanjiro has that may let him counter Parry, especially since the ability is kinda hard to beat without superior LS or prior knowledge of how it works?
oof, I really think these should be stated in the thread, bit confusing other wise yk

That he will try to rush at him and get fired at. Though karma doesn't work on him....But sans can also dodge. No idea if he can dodge that much.
DP doesn't do that, they fire blasts of darkness at a range and use their hands to grab and slam opponents once they get close. DP's hands will also block any projectile fired at them.

iirc DP has no trouble summoning several hands to block hails of projectiles such as Artemis rapid fire arrows.
Yeah but if you spawn in a ton of Artemis’ I’m pretty sure some of the arrows can hit him. Or he could alternatively summon bones from the ground which would hit dp since there’s a similar move (vlads impale) that dp can’t block

Yeah but if you spawn in a ton of Artemis’ I’m pretty sure some of the arrows can hit him.
Going off the TABS wiki DP can block almost every projectile without limit but I'll check in game later.
Or he could alternatively summon bones from the ground which would hit dp since there’s a similar move (vlads impale) that dp can’t block
Fair though He'd have to do that before DP slams him with his hands.

Going off the TABS wiki DP can block almost every projectile without limit but I'll check in game later.

Fair though He'd have to do that before DP slams him with his hands.
Sans could tp to a distance where dp can’t hit him since I’m pretty sure he has higher range

Back