• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gilgamesh Add-Ons (Final Fantasy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are less new abilities, just adding them to his list from the notable spells he has on the profile and such.

Gilgamesh2-ffv-ios
Add-Ons

Upgrades

That's it for now.

Disagree with the speed upgrade, but everything else seems legit.

Neutral on the speed upgrade. We need more evidence other then 'nothing contradicts these being real lasers." Fine with everything else. Goodjob with this post!

I mean, not really sure what the speed upgrade would be worth tbh. It's just for that one attack which isn't the most useful.

Actually, Everlasting mentioned this

The Resurrection/Necromancy, Regen, Phasing and Afterimage Creation is wrong because the Gilgamesh in XV is a different person, though he probably still has Creation/Deconstruction from the other games, I know in XIII-2 he conjures his swords out of nowhere. Everything else is fine.

The page is a reocurring characters one though, is not? Which is sort of like Composite, if those need to be a different key if they were to be added at all I'd be fine with that though. Cool without it still.

Oh right here's some stuff on the profile.

• Regenerationn Negation and Death Manipulation via Zantetsuken: Gilgamesh wields a sword forged from a nail of Chaos, granting it the ability to inflict wounds that cannot be healed by any means. In addition, if Gilgamesh decides to use its full power, it is able to instantly kill any foe with a single slash.- Accepted
  • Resistance/Limited Resistance to Death Manipulation, Time Manipulation, and Poison via Null All: Gilgamesh erects a barrier that halves the effectiveness of elemental spells while increasing his resistance to instant death, opposing time manipulation, and poison.- Accepted
Anyway, so due to the profile being more Composite-Ish now can some of this stuff be added besides the speed upgrade or is there any more thoughts to this?

I see, well checked what you mean. Seems valid for Gilgamesh if you ask me, though I am curious if it would apply to Odin himself in general. I mean, it can also be taken as an ability Gilgamesh himself can pull off with the Zantetsuken.

Blackcurrant91 said:
Yeah I thought Gilgamesh was the same character in all FF verses?
Yeah in most FF games that he has appear in. Not sure about FFXV. The only thing I can think of is due to his appearance in FFXV is different from the appearance he normally appeared in most of the FF games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back