• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giygas Vs Solaris(Earthbound Vs Sonic the hedgehog)

Can you explain how Giygas' passive work and how it is omnipresent across all of time?
I'm not that knowledgeable about both
Im just reading the profiles and stopping them from being a stomp

It has passive void manipulation that works in the past present and future fr what I can read

I'm not that knowledgeable about both
Im just reading the profiles and stopping them from being a stomp

It has passive void manipulation that works in the past present and future fr what I can read
Then maybe call supporters from Earthbound as well to argue better and explain how his passive: 1) Even works at all since you can't explain it after reading the profile or 2) If and how it can affect all of time all at once, and I don't mean just the regular like "oh Low 2-C dude made a uni go boom"

Alright, so here I am.

Giygas definitely can affect all the time at once, as:
Not to mention that Giygas DOES attack, like with PK Flash Ω (which has the following effects), or others. I can say that all his attacks are passive, given that Giygas doesn't even process what's happening around him as said already in his Intelligence rating, yet if you see the fight, he quite of spams stuff. Only reason why he's "limited" is really because of the limitations of the RPG battle system, while obviously the lore says a whole other thing.

So yes, Giygas quite of pulls off all his PSI attacks + Void + Mind Hax at once. All of that across time itself.

I made only an argument about "but Giygas can't affect time as a whole".

Technically, doesn't Solaris need 2-B range to kill him? As Sonic for example has such range because they interact with his being.

Because if only Low 2-C range is required (which I doubt), then ok, this fight can be a thing.

Otherwise not really.

Void manipulation is only mentioned on the profile to have affected the future, plus I still haven’t gotten an answer as to if Giygas has mindhaxed 4D beings.

Also Solaris is 2-B now so…

Void manipulation is only mentioned on the profile to have affected the future
That's outdated then.
plus I still haven’t gotten an answer as to if Giygas has mindhaxed 4D beings.
Ness has 4D Mind hax by default given his whole consciousness is such and his PSI was amped to such level. PSI is literally linked to the mind, so I don't see why it shouldn't. Giygas upscales from this.
I made only an argument about "but Giygas can't affect time as a whole".

Technically, doesn't Solaris need 2-B range to kill him? As Sonic for example has such range because they interact with his being.

Because if only Low 2-C range is required (which I doubt), then ok, this fight can be a thing.

Otherwise not really.
Answer pls. Is the key factor.

That's outdated then.
Then fix it.

Ness has 4D Mind hax by default given his whole consciousness is such and his PSI was amped to such level. PSI is literally linked to the mind, so I don't see why it shouldn't. Giygas upscales from this.
No, you need feats of it working on another 4D being. Just being 4D isn’t enough.

Answer pls. Is the key factor.
Solaris has 2-B range since he was going to verse wipe. Unless you’re asking if you need 2-B range to affect Solaris? Nah, Low 2-C range would be enough.

No, you need feats of it working on another 4D being. Just being 4D isn’t enough.
PSI is literally Psychic Powers. Is things related to mind. Ness' consciousness was bumped to 4D, ergo all his PSI (which includes Sleep, Telepathy etc) was boosted to such level, not just Low 2-C AP but straight up 4D existence. If you really are nitpicky, then Giygas is able to affect Ness in itself with his PSI in the fight. Ness can do that as well (even for a really short time, mind you). The Tier 8 Party can too, but that's just game mechanics.
Then fix it.
K.

Alright, fixed the void thing. I know the statement and was used just for Giygas having devastated the universe in the future before the Unsealed state.

Reactions: Ego
Void manipulation is only mentioned on the profile to have affected the future, plus I still haven’t gotten an answer as to if Giygas has mindhaxed 4D beings.

Dialga Vs Solaris and Palkia Vs Hyper sonic here I come...

Then fix it.

Solaris has 2-B range since he was going to verse wipe. Unless you’re asking if you need 2-B range to affect Solaris? Nah, Low 2-C range would be enough.
LOL sonic supporters always bringing this up "But it needs 5D hax to effect the 5D character!!!"

This literally happened in Arceus Vs Enerjak and Arceus Vs Archie sonic

LOL sonic supporters always bringing this up "But it needs 5D hax to effect the 5D character!!!"

This literally happened in Arceus Vs Enerjak and Arceus Vs Archie sonic
Don’t blame Sonic supporters. The overall consensus is that hax needs feats of working at that level. I made a thread about it in the past.

Regardless I'm voting Giygas here.

If only Low 2-C range is required to kill Solaris, then Giygas has more than enough things to deal with the guy.

His PSI have shown to attack across time, and affect past, present and future at once. Solaris doesn't seem to have a counter against Giygas' passives, which include, other than Void and Mind Hax, both on a 4D level (as he can affect Ness and viceversa with said PSI), a lot of status effects as Uncontrollable Crying, Paralysis, Sleep (which works on machines) or Petrification.

Solaris doesn't resist almost anything Giygas has, so is GG.

So that's 4 votes for Giygas so far?

Because I think Solaris only has 1 or 2

Wait, technically.

What is Solaris' wincon if he can't counter the passives?

He has no defense against almost all of those, getting haxed before he can do something.

I don't see any of the passives affecting Immeasurable characters, meaning we got two options:

1) We keep this as is with the battle cannot get added since Giygas wins via passives that Solaris will nornally blitz without equalizing speeds as written in the Versus Thread Rules

2) Speed becomes unequal, which leads to Solaris blitzing and erasing Giygas, making Solaris stomp via speed blitz. If he doesn't blitz because nigh-omnipresence (I honestly don't know what is faster), then it'd be a decisive victory for Solaris as from Solaris' point of view, the passives will not be active as he blitzes the effects too

Either way, Giygas passives won't matter here

If he doesn't blitz because nigh-omnipresence (I honestly don't know what is faster), then it'd be a decisive victory for Solaris as from Solaris' point of view, the passives will not be active as he blitzes the effects too
Giygas became evil energy which exists across time too. So they're exactly as fast.
Either way, Giygas passives won't matter here
What?
EE and low godly regeneration
Passive void kills him before that.

Giygas became evil energy which exists across time too. So they're exactly as fast.
Exist across time everywhere in the universe = Omnipresent on a Low 2-C scale. That's not the same as Immeasurable, otherwise anyone who obliterate a universe would have immeasurable attack speed

And even if it was, Solaris, on top of his own feats, scales vastly above the likes of Time Eater, who also destroyed several timelines with the same method as Giygas' evil energy, as well as having more feats of its own for Immeasurable speed. Basically, Solaris ~ FP Super Sonic >>>>> Super Sonic (with the power he used against Time Eater) >> Time Eater = Baseline Immeasurable speed
They won't matter since because they haven't shown to affect Immeasurable characters, their effects will take effect instantly, which is equivalent to infinite attack speed. Immeasurables blitz that
Passive void kills him before that.
Does the void also shown to erase souls, mind or whatnot? Cause if not, then EE is only assumed to erase the body without proper feats. Besides, according to the profile, it took Giygas some time to erase the kids, meaning Solaris wouldn't be immediately erased and would be able to act before being fully erased

Exist across time = Omnipresent on a Low 2-C scale. That's not the same as Immeasurable, otherwise anyone who obliterate a universe would have immeasurable attack speed
Whatever then, given Arceus at speed unequal still can't fight Immeasurable speed dudes.
They won't matter since because they haven't shown to affect Immeasurable characters, their effects will take effect instantly, which is equivalent to infinite attack speed. Immeasurables blitz that
If Immeasurable speed is equalized to Giygas' lower speed, why not?
Does the void also shown to erase souls, mind or whatnot? Cause if not, then EE is only assumed to erase the body without proper feats. Besides, according to the profile, it took Giygas some time to erase the kids, meaning Solaris wouldn't be immediately erased and would be able to act before being fully erased
Giygas was about to erase Ness who's the conscious mind of the universe itself and also AE1.

I am talking of also the other things like Mind Hax and PSI effects. Affecting Solaris wouldn't be an issue as Ness and Giygas are both 4D and they can fight each other, and are literal 4D AE beings on top of that.

What? the profile says that they are more or less the same, from what I remember of the game, Classic and Moderm Sonic not blitz Time eater, in the best case it would be Super sonic>=Time Eater
Super Sonic stomped the Time Eater, and was not using his full power to fight him, unlike against Solaris

If Immeasurable speed is equalized to Giygas' lower speed, why not?
Because then the battle cannot be added to the profiles. Again, read the versus thread rules
Giygas was about to erase Ness who's the conscious mind of the universe itself and also AE1.

I am talking of also the other things like Mind Hax and PSI effects. Affecting Solaris wouldn't be an issue as Ness and Giygas are both 4D and they can fight each other, and are literal 4D AE beings on top of that.
I'm not saying it won't affect Solaris, but because Solaris would blitz the instant passives by being immeasurable, he won't get hit by the effects

And besides, if in the profile apperantly it took time for the kids to be fully erased, then Solaris could also hang on for a bit and could still act and erase Giygas himself

I know that, if you see my comment, in the part I cut, you put the Super sonic that used the necessary power to defeat the time Eater, not Solaris.

so super sonic (Generation)>=Time Eater in Speed

Back