• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God needs help (Seekers into the Mystery)

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Administrator
Basically all the scans used in God 's profile are dead or the site is blocked, and the user who made the profile is inactive, therefore we need someone who can find the required scans.

Ah okay I'll need to pass this to someone else, I'll try getting someone else to but I don't think I can binge this run

Thank you really much!

Someone knowledgeable should take a look at them and replace the links in God's profile, there's totally no rush though.

Setsuna:

Thank you. I or Saman can unlock the page if you or somebody else are willing to replace the scans.

thanks but i don`t deserve the credit i just found the scans in a random google search. I would prefer if someone else edited the page i don`t think i can do it properly

While IDK jack about this profile, but this seems rather easy to apply. I have already read the scans, and can apply them all if I get permission.

Thank you for helping out. I will unlock the profile page then. Tell me here when you are done.

I'm finished. It was easy to guess which scan is which, since when you hover over the dead links, it tells you what issue and chapter it is. So, it was relatively easy to find it.

Also, there were some scans that weren't on the imgur blog (These two), so it took me a while to find them.

Oh, and, just to be safe, can someone test one of the scans and see if it works? It works for me, but I just want to be extra careful here.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for helping out. Can somebody else also help out by verifying please?

Back