• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Weird battle between 2 godmode thingies... Assumming all the powers/feats are real and such.

Equalizing speed down to what God Profiles speed says.

Both are in character not sure how that effects Komodo tho.

Ill give Komodo all his weapons so this isnt a stomp? I dont know if they can use all of them at once but since he has so many powers i think he will find a way.

Please refer to the Note on God Profile under "Others" before voting.

Both Owners of these profiles have agreed God Profile is the winner. If you dont agree then idk i guess u could reply or something lol.

What kind of regen does komodo have?

You tell me lmao.. Never been on the site

But you would have to eithe have longetivity or some type of immortality

Phoenks said:
You tell me lmao.. Never been on the site
I honestly think his Regen is Beyond the Concept of Regen, due to all the characters and verses Deviantart rekted with cringe.

Question: If he is proven to have regen does this mean he was once destroyed to that level?

Phoenks said:
Question: If he is proven to have regen does this mean he was once destroyed to that level?
To be honest, I'm just scaling him to TOAA and other deviantart has defeated. But he has been erased from every dimension, timeline, and Alternate universe by Shaggy once and came back.

High-Godly then, Hmmm.. God Profile Regen and Dura Negates via Existence Erasure and Decay (His Regen-Negation is up to High-Godly via Existence Erasure).

Well it might be True-Godly but I dont know what defines True-Godly

Do you mean powers?
What Power/Technique or Ability does he use first

He either creates random OCs, warp reality, use his weapons, or uses his meme powers first

Most likely he gets laughed at and probably Erased as soon as he does something that might effect God Profile. If he manages to regenerate from that then he will get incapped because God Profile will go into his "No Mercy" mode and continously hit you with everything before you can even regenerate into a form thats able to do something.. But he might get tired of doing that and go to sleep. But even in sleep God Profile is able to hit with Boundless level attacks via Dream Manipulation. So yeah to me i see this as either an 1 shot or incap favoring God Profile. I think komodos best bet is using Existence Erasure 1st.

Phoenks said:
So do you agree God Profile wins?
Actually, The first comment here was me voting for God Profile, so yeah. He just needs to kill Komodo Before he gets Enraged, which he can definitely do.

Back