• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla 2021 atomic breath calculation

Here is the data my friend calculated, but for some reason he couldn't post the thread in Forum. At his request, I post this calculation here. I hope u guys can adopt this calculation. Based on this calculation, Godzilla 2021 will be upgraded to 6-A(maybe)

Image-1716483389508.jpg

Reply from GVK screenwriter(Terry Rossio)
Source

So after searching through the forum I finally found the quote
1. Can Godzilla Pink's Atomic Breath penetrate the Earth in a short time?

Of course.

2. Is Shimo the initiator of all Ice Ages in the history of the Earth?

No, an Ice Age could result from other conditions, and many of them pre-dated Shimo.

3. Does GVK Godzilla penetrate the Earth's core in a short time (within 1 minute)?

I don't think you mean 'core'. The Earth's core is vast. Perhaps you mean 'crust?' If so, the answer would be yes. Or perhaps you mean, "penetrate to the core" in which case the answer is also yes.

4. Can Shimo create an Ice Age in a short time (within a few hours to a few minutes)?

Shimo could create local conditions of an Ice Age in the course of a few minutes. For an actual, full 'Ice Age' that encompasses the entire earth, at a freeze spread speed of 200MPH, it would take Shimo approximately 5 days to accomplish the task.

This is like, 100% a targeted question to try and get an upgrade. I mean just read the rest of this conversation
Thank you very much for your answer. I have some questions about the MonstersVerse. Can you take a look at them?
1. Thank you for telling us that the amazing atomic breath of Godzilla in 2021 was caused within one minute. Can you narrow it down again? For example, within 30 seconds? And did Godzilla evaporate all the rocks and use his atomic breath to push so much steam?
2. According to you, Shimo needs 5 days to create a complete ice age. Does Shimo have to work continuously during these 5 days? And the novel mentions "She unleashed the energy that had begun the last Ice Age directly at Godzilla". How should we understand "begun" here? Can it be understood as "released the energy to create the ice age" or the total energy that froze Greenland?
3. I also like the battle between King Kong and the big snake, but did King Kong kill the snake with his axe or with his fists? (ps: there is no blood on the axe in the movie)
4. The battle between King Kong and Godzilla in 2024 is very surprising. King Kong's powerful strength makes him knock Godzilla unconscious. Does King Kong knock Godzilla out completely by strength? Or does King Kong interrupt Godzilla's atomic breath and make Godzilla "kaboomed"?
5. The script of 2019 tells us that Godzilla's temple is so deep that it is 600 miles deep in the sea. So is this ocean connected to the sea level?
Alas, I am not the expert on all aspects of the Monsterverse. There are paid scholars at Legendary whose job it is to keep track of all the details, designs, and specs over a wide range of books, merchandise, series, posters and films.

Best I can do --

1. 30 seconds seems too short.
2. Shimo would work continuously to create a full on ice age, but with breaks. To begin an ice age, Shimo must disrupt the local environment to a great degree, and then allow that disruption to spread, via natural forces.
3. Fists.
4. Strength.
5. The oceans of the earth are only 3 miles deep at most. Something 600 miles deep seems unlikely to have a connection with the earth's oceans.
Wow, thanks for your answer, thank you so much. Godzilla's atomic breath was amazing, with steam running through the earth in such a short time, and the power of King Kong in 2024, including Godzilla's magnificent temple in the deep sea and under such pressure, so can I ask a few more questions? Thank you so much for answering me
1. Can Shimo's attack be understood as what she did to Greenland? I think "begun" is to this extent
2. Godzilla's energy reserves in 2024 are 20 times stronger, so is his atomic breath just as powerful? I think it will be just as strong
3. 2019's Burning Godzilla is amazing, and 2024's Purple Godzilla is also terrifying, so is 2019's Burning Godzilla still the most powerful form?If not, which form would it be (stronger)?
4. In the battle with Ancient Ghidorah, did Shimo fight alone or did he defeat this demon with the other Titans?

I'm completely against it and this goes against our rules about bugging people about hyper-specific battle board questions.

Any quote taken from a question deemed battle board related or targeted for an upgrade is unusable. It was made since we have constant problems with people asking anyone tangentially related to a story a twitter/forum question and then rushing here to then upgrade them based off that.

Any quote taken from a question deemed battle board related or targeted for an upgrade is unusable. It was made since we have constant problems with people asking anyone tangentially related to a story a twitter/forum question and then rushing here to then upgrade them based off that.
Where is this rule? Just asking

Where is this rule? Just asking
In the editing rules
  • Regarding direct information from the author/creator of a character: We do not use statements from them that are phrased in an uncertain, uncaring, and/or unspecific manner, such as "Could be", "Maybe", "Probably", "Possibly" etcetera. Brief or vague answers to fan-questions via social media are also generally disregarded, whereas more elaborate explanations in serious interviews are usually considered more reliable.
    • When a statement from a character, guidebook, or even word of god contradicts what occurs in the series, they won't be used. For example, if an author says that a character from his work is incapable of shattering planets, even though it has destroyed galaxies on-screen, we will always go with the latter, rather than the former. The statement needs to be consistent with what has been revealed within the fictional franchise itself. Otherwise, it will be considered invalid.
    • Author statements will only be accepted when they clarify what has been shown or implied in the series itself, and will be rejected when they contradict what has been shown to the audience. Statements that technically do not contradict anything shown in the series will still be rejected if there is no evidence that they are accurate.
    • Also, generally try to avoid scaling between different fictions via author statements about one character being comparable with another. It will usually be very uninformed assumptions, or hyperbole, and even if both stories have the same author, the portrayal of the different characters' power in relation to each other may still contradict these statements.
There's also multiple staff threads where it was more or less universally agreed on that asking authors targeted questions makes the statements unusable for upgrades.

In this case the person not only asked for the person to confirm explicit timeframes, but also to confirm other feats as impressive and statistic multipliers. This falls squarely into what the guidelines say isn't allowed in my view.

In the editing rules

There's also multiple staff threads where it was more or less universally agreed on that asking authors targeted questions makes the statements unusable for upgrades.
Thanks for the answer

In this case the person not only asked for the person to confirm explicit timeframes, but also to confirm other feats as impressive and statistic multipliers. This falls squarely into what the guidelines say isn't allowed in my view.
Yeah, i agree with you and this point of view in general

In the editing rules

Understood,I will tell this to my friend

In the editing rules

He wanted me to help him asked about can the steam kinetic energy calculation be used to upgrade or not?(The reason is that the kinetic energy of steam is a calculation method that considers actual conditions and has nothing to do with the screenwriter's answer.)

He wanted me to help him asked about can the steam kinetic energy calculation be used to upgrade or not?
I don't think so, since the steam didn't cause any kinetic damage to anything which goes against the KE rules.

breath.Instead of using steam to deal kinetic damage
KE feats require semi-realistic environmental effects to be used
There is a destruction/AP calculation contradicting a kinetic energy calculation. The destruction/AP calculation would take priority over the kinetic energy calculation in this case as the AP calculation would be a better proof in regards to how much damage he/she is capable of in an attack.
  • For example, if a character launches a 200kg metal ball against a common wall at Mach 300, but the wall remains largely undamaged, the energy required to cause the minor damage on the wall would take priority over the kinetic energy derived from speed in this case.
The steam not causing splintering damage males it unusable.

KE feats require semi-realistic environmental effects to be used

The steam not causing splintering damage males it unusable.
1. I don’t think there is any performance that is inconsistent with this kinetic energy. If there is any, please point it out.
2. Steam itself is not suitable for destruction. For example, humans can penetrate large cumulonimbus clouds without injury.
3. The Atomic breath form of the legendary Godzilla is more like a cutting/beam not like nuclear explosion of Godzilla minus one, so it does not seem to cause much large-scale damage in normal times, and the 2021 Godzilla is stronger than the 2014/2019 ver Godzilla

1. I don’t think there is any performance that is inconsistent with this kinetic energy. If there is any, please point it out.
The steam doesn't expand outwards and destroy more of the tunnel.
2. Steam itself is not suitable for destruction. For example, humans can penetrate large cumulonimbus clouds without injury.
Anything moving in a confined space at the calced values would be. In addition just rewatching the scene the assumption is also just wrong, you can see steam and vapor pore out from the hole around the beam, meaning its not being pushed down but up and out.
The Atomic breath form of the legendary Godzilla is more like a cutting/beam not like nuclear explosion of Godzilla minus one, so it does not seem to cause much large-scale damage in normal times, and the 2021 Godzilla is stronger than the 2014/2019 ver Godzilla
That doesn't mean anything for the calced KE scene and our standards. I'm against everything you're proposing.

Back