• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla (Omniexaggerated) Vs Omni-Giygas

So both have prep, huh? Well, it's actually a very close fight. I want Godzilla to win, but i'll see what the others think.

Omni-Giygas: 2

Godzilla (Omniexaggerated): 0

Tie: 0

i'd have to give this to giygas, godzilla is stronger then hostless but not very much, giygas effortlessly killed two hostlesses at the moment of spawning into our realm

Godzilia True Form is only takes an edge over Nightmare HOSTLESS. Two Nightmare Hostless will be almost as twice as strong as Godzilia's true form.

So, i guess i'll just let this be concluded in 5 votes.

I really want Godzilla to win here, but it seems like he has no chance. To be honest, though, Godzilla did survive the first Paradox (notably the strongest one) without having to try (and in base form, to add up points), so it's actually closer than you think.

Godzilla: 0

Giygas: 2 (Uselessnoob245 and Eternal figure)

Christian Higdon said:
I really want Godzilla to win here, but it seems like he has no chance. To be honest, though, Godzilla did survive the first Paradox (notably the strongest one) without having to try (and in base form, to add up points), so it's actually closer than you think.

well hostless escaped the first paradox with daniel, back when both of them were WAY weaker

Eternal figure said:
Christian Higdon said:

well hostless escaped the first paradox with daniel, back when both of them were WAY weaker
Even then, Godzilla was chilling while TOCOJBWA (R.I.P) was starting. Not saying who wins or loses, but i'm just pointing that out.

i'm saying that the TOCOJBWA was able to defeat it back when all of the characters were much weaker, tbh i think that the original paradox was probably around the same level of power as the Spectral Destroyers so i see this as basically a 1v1 between godzilla and the paradox

Eternal figure said:
i'm saying that the TOCOJBWA was able to defeat it back when all of the characters were much weaker, tbh i think that the original paradox was probably around the same level of power as the Spectral Destroyers so i see this as basically a 1v1 between godzilla and the paradox
No. Omni-Giygas is fighting here, not the Paradox, which would easily get busted via Daniel being able to destroy it. If he can do so, Godzilla insta-kills the Paradox. Omni-Giygas can't cause a stronger Paradox, but he can destroy multiple wikis with weaker ones.

Really, Godzilla gets K.Od after a long fight.

Lets see Godzilla is probably about 1.5 times stronger than Nightmare HOSTLESS

Omni Giygas is equal to 2 Nightmare HOSTLESSES

But **** it hes Godzilla, and he can screw the rules

So I vote Godzilla

Godzilia's true form according to soel would be equal to the power of 1 and a half Nightmare HOSTLESS, Omni-Gigyas killed two Nightmare HOSTLESS

Eternal figure said:
He's alot more then 2 nightmare hostlesses, omni giygas slapped 2 nightmare hostlesses
I thought he was the fusion of 2 Nightmare HOSTLESSES

Soel404 said:
Eternal figure said:
He's alot more then 2 nightmare hostlesses, omni giygas slapped 2 nightmare hostlesses
I thought he was the fusion of 2 Nightmare HOSTLESSES
No look on giygas's page, he was awakened after the two hostesses confronted each other and then he one shot both of them

Godzilla is unbound to any rules or plane of existence, so he's a lucky pick for me. I go for Godzilla on this one.

Godzilla: 2

Giygas: 2

Giygas takes this no sweat. Not that a being like it even sweats, but still.

Christian Higdon said:
Godzilla is unbound to any rules or plane of existence, so he's a lucky pick for me. I go for Godzilla on this one.
Godzilla: 2

Giygas: 2
Actually he said that Godzilla wins

Omni-Gigyas (Uselessnoob245, Crabwhale and Eternal Figure.)

Godzilia Omniexaggerated (Soel404, Christian Higdon and Sans2345.)

Ow man we need maxforward for omni-gggiayas

Than why did he vote Godzilla

Godzilla also stalemated Bruce Lee, who would ROFL Stomp Spectral Destroyers

Back