• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle of the OP Japanese characters. Heisei Godzilla and all speeds equalized. Both at their strongest and Godzilla's Meltdown is restricted.

Godzilla v Saitama

Damn, so many Godzilla Versions out there. Hope I picked the right: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Godzilla_(Heisei) .The Problem with OPM is that we dont know his limits yet, but if we take him as he is at the moment, then this could be a difficult fight. Godzilla is in his strongest form.

Physically Saitama is superior to Godzilla. He is much faster and stronger, and probably difficult to catch for the giant godzilla. In terms of durability and stamina, they are probably equal.

Godzillas advantage lies within his Regenerationn and atomic breath, his disadvatage in second brain and his nuclear heart.

If they meet OPM will probably try to kill him with one normal punch, but Godzilla takes his punch without much damage. Godzilla attacks back, but Saitama is to fast and lands some powerful punches on Godzilla. He is weakend but still alive and already regenerates. Now he attacks with a atomic ray, but Saitma can doge this with his immense speed. This goes on and Godzilla causes a lot of destruction. Some of his nuclear pulses, may hit Saitama.

If Saitama accidently destoyes Godzillas second brain, he can kill him with a serious punch. If Godzilla hits him with one of his rays, he can continous fire on him and probably kill him. Another advantage for Godzilla is that Saitam cant fly, if he hits him in the air this could be the end.

I give this to Saitama 6/10, he is just to fast for Godzilla and can land more hits. If he lands some serious punches Godzilla is dead. Godzilla can only dodge with nuclear pulses and hold himself in this fight via Regenerationn. Only if he can continously hit OPM with his rays he could win.

Meosos said:
Damn, so many Godzilla Versions out there. Hope I picked the right: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Godzilla_(Heisei) .The Problem with OPM is that we dont know his limits yet, but if we take him as he is at the moment, then this could be a difficult fight. Godzilla is in his strongest form.
Physically Saitama is superior to Godzilla. He is much faster and stronger, and probably difficult to catch for the giant godzilla. In terms of durability and stamina, they are probably equal.

Godzillas advantage lies within his Regenerationn and atomic breath, his disadvatage in second brain and his nuclear heart.

If they meet OPM will probably try to kill him with one normal punch, but Godzilla takes his punch without much damage. Godzilla attacks back, but Saitama is to fast and lands some powerful punches on Godzilla. He is weakend but still alive and already regenerates. Now he attacks with a atomic ray, but Saitma can doge this with his immense speed. This goes on and Godzilla causes a lot of destruction. Some of his nuclear pulses, may hit Saitama.

If Saitama accidently destoyes Godzillas second brain, he can kill him with a serious punch. If Godzilla hits him with one of his rays, he can continous fire on him and probably kill him. Another advantage for Godzilla is that Saitam cant fly, if he hits him in the air this could be the end.

I give this to Saitama 6/10, he is just to fast for Godzilla and can land more hits. If he lands some serious punches Godzilla is dead. Godzilla can only dodge with nuclear pulses and hold himself in this fight via Regenerationn. Only if he can continously hit OPM with his rays he could win.
Love your analysis! However, this match is speed equalized, as stated in the OP.

As for me, well... Can't Saitama just toss Godzilla into space? Or can Heisei Godzilla survive in outer space? I forgot already, there's so many versions of the Big G...

Yep. Goes to Saitama. I mean he lifted monster association base. He could easily toss it into the vacuum of space.

And yeah, we've seen Godzilla in its prime, but we haven't seen Saitama in his prime, so it's safe to assume he's stronger.

what i mean is that Saitama can over tax/ regen and RE, plus godzilla's larger size reduces the effectiveness of precog as it is harder for him to evade even with equal speed.

So this is Boros,Garou and precog tossed into a blender Vs Saitama.

If this Godzilla also has radiation in his attacks then I give it to him.

RadicalMrR said:
god this is old, but Saitama survived a thunderbolt striking his head (opening), so yeah.

RadicalMrR said:

I'd argue his IMMENSE sie would in this fight be a detriment to him. even WITH speed equalized.

Tatsumaki once killed an almost similar monster the same size and look as Godzilla. And she couldn't even harm Saitama.

Elgb333 said:
Tatsumaki once killed an almost similar monster the same size and look as Godzilla. And she couldn't even harm Saitama.
she do that with a meteor.... Heisei Godzilla tanks a meteor in the face as nothing in G vs M battle for Earth.

@Apex PredatorX

Saitama and zilla have the same stats, zilla just has solid evidence.

Saitama survived on the dayside of the moon without issue so radiation isn't going to kill him fast enough to give zilla an advantage.

The moons surface on the dayside is 120 ish *c and radioactive due to the interaction between moon rock and solar radiation.

what kind(s) of radiation does zilla emit?

Godzilla produces Rads,, Rads is the term for radiation dose in a body. How does Rads relate to health? A dose of under 100 rad will typically produce no immediate symptoms other than blood changes. 100 to 200 rad delivered to the entire body in less than a day may cause acute radiation syndrome, (ARS) but is usually not fatal. Doses of 200 to 1,000 rad delivered in a few hours will cause serious illness with poor outlook at the upper end of the range. Whole body doses of more than 1,000 rad are almost invariably and possibly instantly fatal.

Now we establish Rads and Rad levels, lets discuss the important part, the effect on health. There is three types of health problems that are caused by Rads.

• Hematopoietic. At 35+ rads. Conventional trauma and burns resulting from a nuclear bomb blast are complicated by the poor wound healing caused by hematopoietic syndrome, increasing mortality.
  • Gastrointestinal. 600-3000 rads. The signs and symptoms of this form of radiation injury include nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, and abdominal pain. Vomiting in this time-frame is a marker for whole body exposures that are in the fatal range. Without exotic treatment such as bone marrow transplant, death with this dose is common.
  • Neurovascular. This syndrome typically occurs at absorbed doses greater than 3000 rad, though it may occur at 1000 rad. Neurological symptoms such as dizziness, headache, or decreased level of consciousness, occurring within minutes to a few hours, and with an absence of vomiting. It is invariably fatal.
That alot of problems for your team as they are bombarded with pure radiation, and radiation hanging around the battlefield. 1000 rads can kill a person in ten minuets alone, thats not including the health problems that will instantly affect your team at the present. Whats about Godzilla's attacks? Were talking easy 10,000-100,000 rads in a attack. I state this with information that the small Hiroshima bomb pumped out over 10,000 rads from gamma radiation alone. Godzilla attacks are more equal to modern day nukes and pure radiation Castle Bravo or T-Sar both hundreds of times stronger and with more radiation than Hiroshima bomb.

He has left countries, and in some stories the world in toxic waste zones from his attack and presence. Inhabitable to humans.

Godzilla radiation effects

Godzilla radiation effects on a planet

So to sum up all this.

• Godzilla is putting so much radiation from his attacks all over the battle field, the Rads will absorb in no time.
  • Direct attacks are in the 10,000+ rad group, GZ breath is stated the equivalent of pure a nuclear reactor. More concentrated than nuclear fall out of a bomb. Causing possible instant health problems or death from the radiation alone.
  • With both above in consideration, Saitama will be assaulted in a short time with radiation sickness and major health issues. Thus in turn weakening and slowing him down as the battle continues.
This is one of the major benefits of GZ here.

Wow, thanks for not really answering my question; but what i took from your answer was that Saitama would die in about 10 seconds.

Given the speeds the fight is taking place at, assuming we give GZ subrel speed, the battle would have ended in only a couple of seconds so the radiation isn't much of a problem for Saitama.

Delta3000 said:
Wow, thanks for not really answering my question; but what i took from your answer was that Saitama would die in about 10 seconds.
Given the speeds the fight is taking place at, even at the low end of their equalised speeds, the battle would have ended in only a couple of seconds so the radiation isn't much of a problem for Saitama.

exactly, this fight would be taking place at sub relativisitc+speeds.

Apex PredatorX said:
Godzilla Heisei AP and Durability are above Saitama, Raditaion will end up Saitama's life too.
He was exposed to the radiation of the sun for some time, and that is much worse than a nuke. Radiation from a nuke can kill you relatively quickly, radiation from the sun, even over this distance can melt your face off in a much shorter time.

ThunderClap448 said:
Apex PredatorX said:
Godzilla Heisei AP and Durability are above Saitama, Raditaion will end up Saitama's life too.
He was exposed to the radiation of the sun for some time, and that is much worse than a nuke. Radiation from a nuke can kill you relatively quickly, radiation from the sun, even over this distance can melt your face off in a much shorter time.

oh really? Wheres the proof for that, sounds interesting.

The part that he was exposed or radiation facts as they are?

He was exposed when he got launched to the moon by Boros.

Radiations stuff, well basically, 1 millisievert more than average or whatever it's spelled, is pretty much the max for a whole year, or else, RIP.

Without the atmosphere to protect you, your body would get hundred times more of mSv more than safe, what would kill you in a pretty short period of time (I ain't no health expert tho, idk how long), while a nuclear fallout would indeed cause cancer, destroy your cells, but that is a slow process.

In reality, what destroys cells is just energy, and radiation is just a form of it - energy with a very small wavelength, and Boros' attack, if it could wipe the surface of Earth, or even a continent, it's much more powerful than a nuke. A much smaller wavelength at that too.

If Saitama gets serious and BFR Godzilla out of the planet, he can win. But if he pretty much screws around punching him, Godzilla will end up winning in the long run due its Regenerationn and having the durability and the AP to survive barrages and counter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back