• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Going back to the past.

You went back in time, you know you'll stay there for 48 hours, you also know that your actions could change the present.

Scenario 1: You meet your grandparents in their 20s, and somehow, they knew about your arrival.

Scenario 2: In the distance, you can see your past self, when you were 6 years old, your past self hasn't noticed you yet.

Scenario 3: You meet a loved one, someone who's dead in the present.

What would you do?

'''Scenario 4:''' You go back 3 days into the past and buy a wario dorito instead of the bowser one.

Scenario 6: Going back to the time of the meeting and actually be there, so that you won't have to deal with the hassle.

scenario 7: goes back to primidioal times and becomes a god :p

Scenario 7 v2: Tell on my past mistakes so i don't do goof

Scenario 8: You go back in time to before you went back in time, so you can stop yourself from going back in time.

Edwellken said:
Scenario 8: You go back in time to before you went back in time, so you can stop yourself from going back in time.
top kek u most likely will create a paradox that erases each other from existance lel timeception

Scenario 9: Stay where i am because i don't want to mess with the timeline possibly resulting in my nonexistance or being trapped in an endless timeloop.

Senario 10: Going back in time before the time machine is invented and destroy it, to sastified the morbid curiouscity of having an entire industry stuck in a paradox :)

Scenario 11: Go back in time and create a time machine before the previous time machine was made, then murder the ancestor of the person who created the time machine that allowed you to go back in time and then murder your great ancestor so that way you wouldn't be able to use a time machine to go back in time in order to kill the person who allowed you to go back in time to kill their and your ancestry.

Scenario 11:

Go back 5 years to relive my highschool years again, then punch the guy who stole my phone in the face.

Back