• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
EwWR2e8WQAATZGH.jpg:large
vs
GGJxVYrasAA5jSc.png

Present Gojo vs 8-B Timmy Turner with Genius Intelligence and fairy magic

Starting distance is 20 meters

Speed is equalized

Gojo has prior knowledge of Timmy's powers

Who wins?

Gojo:

Timmy Turner:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Although our FOP profiles are outdated i think the match can be done due to them containing already a big part of the show powers

What are Go/jo starting moves? Considering Timmy has Genius intelligence, he wouldn't do useless wishes and would probably start with RW or BFR

Although our FOP profiles are outdated i think the match can be done due to them containing already a big part of the show powers

What are Go/jo starting moves? Considering Timmy has Genius intelligence, he wouldn't do useless wishes and would probably start with RW or BFR
Not sure what Gojo's starting moves are but since he's High 7-C he can basically one shot Timmy even with a single punch. I'll wait for jjk supporters to give input though

Not sure what Gojo's starting moves are but since he's High 7-C he can basically one shot Timmy even with a single punch. I'll wait for jjk supporters to give input though
Considering Timmy's regen and the help he can get from his fairies, It would be extremely difficult to Gojo even touch him

I also don't think he would go for a One-Shot when his opponent is a child

Considering Timmy's regen and the help he can get from his fairies, It would be extremely difficult to Gojo even touch him

I also don't think he would go for a One-Shot when his opponent is a child
I could probably give him or both of them prior knowledge of each other's powers

Why he would use it as his starting move against a child?

Also, doesn't he says the attack name before use it In-Canon? Timmy's fairies can help him without him even requesting
He has prior knowledge

I guess he needs to do hand sign and say ryoiki tenkai muryokusho to cast it. If fairies can act faster than that then there is literally nothing Satoru can do.

he can use UV in a way that doesn't insta kill u but just leaves your brain messed up for a while.
How does that exactly works? Get Timmy on UV wouldn't necessary also get his fairies

He has prior knowledge
Again, 10 year old child

I guess he needs to do hand sign and say ryoiki tenkai muryokusho to cast it. If fairies can act faster than that then there is literally nothing Satoru can do.
I think they have comparable speed, but the fairies are slightly faster by a small margin

Gojo with prior knowledge would go for a 0.2s DE since he knows what Timmy can do but likely wouldn't kill him given that he is a child. Probably even a 0.1s DE since there's no one else around that he has to incap. Maybe even less since just 0.2 seconds incapacitates a normal human for 2 months

That's his starting move at least

Can't speak for the Timmy, or in this case Cosmo and Wanda

Gojo with prior knowledge would go for a 0.2s DE since he knows what Timmy can do but likely wouldn't kill him given that he is a child. Probably even a 0.1s DE since there's no one else around that he has to incap. Maybe even less since just 0.2 seconds incapacitates a normal human for 2 months

That's his starting move at least

Can't speak for the Timmy, or in this case Cosmo and Wanda
If he has his genius intelligence then he'll most likely immediately go for BFR. His magic also has 2-C range so I assume it bypasses infinity as well

Back