• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No way you're taking that and extrapolating it to mean whole ass alt dimension.
And I don't want fan infographics, I want an actual statement saying Gojo isn't apart of reality anymore, or, Infinity functions as an alt-space time, an ACTUAL alt dimension, instead of just, ya know, infinite distance.
You got discord?

You got discord?
Yes.
but if you want to debate JJK, the answer is lmao **** that, I'm only here because M3X gaslit me into posting, like ngl I just wanna do my funny plank of wood CRT atm, vs matches kinda ******* blow. If it aint jjk related or vs shit, then yeah, same name here as there.

Yes.
but if you want to debate JJK, the answer is lmao ** that, I'm only here because M3X gaslit me into posting, like ngl I just wanna do my funny plank of wood CRT atm, vs matches kinda ***** blow. If it aint jjk related or vs shit, then yeah, same name here as there.
I want to gaslight you about Mex

My lawyer has advised me to vote Inconclusive

You won't find anything of that kind.
Sukuna states Gojo exists inside the world so I don't see where him existing in different dimension or alt space comes from. Gojo is still a part of the reality as far as I see. He just uses infinity as shield that's all
15-6iTWpNX2QmzgK.jpg

Gege's note
rkfoOpB-0014-019.png
Well this kind of debunks your claim of Gojo being technically in a different dimension. Which was the only think stopping Gojo from being affected by Calamity.

This might be a mismatch if Gojo can't actually kill abstracts.

Back