• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku AND Superman

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
No one wants to open the who would win can of worms. So instead, I propose something different. A crossover between the two. This is purely hypothetical. Say it's written by both, Akira Toriyama, Grant Morrison, and Stan Lee. How do you think it would go down? How do you think the animated movie would be? How do you think the live action movie would be? How would the universes cross? Who would be the villain? Would others join? Would we see Chi Chi and Lois Lane having conversation? Find out next on whatever you would call the show? This can be Superman from any age (Golden, Silver, Modern, New 52) and either Super or Z Goku. What do you guys think?

Superman and goku by dmgoodr-d4vkc5y

If this happens someday maybe the Internet would finally stop bitching about who can beat who. I want to see Batman + Mr. Satan interactions lol.

The real cal howard said:
Another question is, what would be the animation style: Eastern or Western?
I could see a mix of both. His DCAU design wouldn't look out of place with DBZ given Krillin's design.

Holy hell, I loved Kappa Mikey as a kid. As for the animation style, probably something like Amethyst, Princess of Gem World, it was a pitched anime/short that was an adaption of a DC comic, the studio who made it also animated Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

Throw away Stan Lee, he can't write worth a dime. Grant Morrison should write the story with Akria Toriyama as the editor.

Story by Morrison (New 52: Man of Steel)

Art by Esad Ribic (Thor: God of Thunder)

Animation by UFOtable (Fate Stay Night Unlimited Bladeworks)

Budget by Bill Gates (because why not?)

The story opens because it is Zelretch's fault. The happenings would probably be something like The Avengers, only on an omniversal scale. Heroes are pulled from different worlds, not just Goku and Superman, to face a threat bigger than all of them individually, and save the whatever universe or something of the sort.

This can be Superman from any age (Golden, Silver, Modern, New 52) and either Super or Z Goku. What do you guys think?

It's gotta be pre-crises Superman and Goku at the very end of Super.

Why?

Because when they eventually fuse we will have the most powerful character in all of fiction(probably not but it would be awesome)

What do you guys think their name would be?

Back