• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Braking

He/Him

VS

Asriel is in his low 2-C key
Goku is in his first low 2-C key (UI sign)
Both are low 2-C
Speed equal

Goku:
Asriel:
Incon:

if asriel ap stomps goku i could move him to broly saga

once dareaperman said:

Low-Godly is literally there to be there, since Frisk doesn't have Low-Godly which Amalgamates scale to IIRC

Last edited:
wouldn't matter. All of Asriel's attacks are homing projectile spam

Goku resists paralysis Goku can dodge homing attacks with skill and UI, and can bypass low high regen with a charged kamehameha and destroy just like he did with kefla. Now I just gotta know, can asriel just respawn if Goku kills him or not?

Soul based paralysis? if not, then it doesnt matter

Can't bypass Low-Godly, and yeah, Asriel can just load
Is the paralysis even sould based? And I thought low godly was restricted. I guess that if asriel can just save and load back then he stomps. But how did frisk beat him then? I don't remember undertales plot.

Yes, it affected the Soul

How do u restrict regeneration? thats not allowed

Talk no jutsu
They were fighting physically but their attacks damage the soul, how did you know that the paralysis also effects the soul?
You can restrict likely/possibly abilities, not just stats.
Bruh moment.

how did you know that the paralysis also effects the soul?
Because we couldnt move the Red Heart when Asriel transformed, and the red heart is our soul, and all monsters attacks also affect the soul by default in the game
You can restrict likely/possibly abilities, not just stats.
We can? Where is the rule about it? And where its mentioned that Asriel low-godly is restricted?

Because we couldnt move the Red Heart when Asriel transformed, and the red heart is our soul, and all monsters attacks also affect the soul by default in the game

We can? Where is the rule about it? And where its mentioned that Asriel low-godly is restricted?
I see, well I just assumed that low godly need sto be restricted, anyway this is a stomp regardless.

Hmm don't have any strong opinions on this one but i think Asriel wins because from what i read he can use dura negation, but idk

Bumping it.

Asriel stomps because Asriel doesn't have ONLY soul attacks, he has also a soul Absorbtion which is passive.

So you bump an obvious stomp thread to point out ANOTHER reason why it's a stomp?

Outstanding move

Back