• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Aurora (Child of Light)

Probably Goku, but don't count my vote. I'm purposely not saying why, as I'm not positive or that knowledgeable on the girl. Only scanned her page.

goku most likely they are both MFTL+ but goku is at least hundreds of billions to trillions in short burst while aurora is only several billion times faster than light but her interrupt might cause trouble though idk how affective her intercept is which imho won't affect the outcome really plus a lot of her attacks and immunity are useless against someone who uses raw power really

A few things to note:

Aurora should be "at least tens of billions", as Umbra is correctly put down as being, and is likely muchy higher: we're talking in the trillions to possibly even quadrillions: due to the immensely high-balled timeframe.

She should also be "Multi-Galaxy level+", I don't know why people keep removing the + when she is in fact, alongside Umbra, on the high end of the level (Pulling literally all of the stars in the universe towards you will do that when much of the universe is stellar mass)

As far as the Counterattack question, that more or less makes it so that, each time she is attacked, she has a 30% chance to counterattack with a sword swing. It seems to work on ranged attacks as well, though it's not really certain if her ability to magically hit people at range with an invisible sword slash extends to attacks thrown at her from beyond her range. Light Ray (i.e. her very own Kamehameha) also has a 10% instant-kill chance, though I've no doubt in my mind that Goku would count as a "boss" and be immune. He's also probably better trained? I believe Igniculus could make up for that combined with what is a veritable genius intellect.

She could probably keep up and put him down Round 1, she's got the tools for the job, but Round 2 against SSB might be too much for her.

@Perpetual: It's because the site wants a calc or something to prove that she's indeed Multi-Galaxy+ or some shit like that. *shrugs*

If it was, the OP would have put that in there. Goku's Universe level due to his new ability to use Kaioken (x10) on top of the more powerful SSB form. Without that, SSB is just at least Multi-Galaxy+.

CrossverseCrisis said:
If it was, the OP would have put that in there. Goku's Universe level due to his new ability to use Kaioken (x10) on top of the more powerful SSB form. Without that, SSB is just at least Multi-Galaxy+.
Dude, you DO realize that three punches from a first time SSG Goku can send the universe into darkness, right? That's just punches.

Yeah and it was implaed that the kamehameha wave was stronger. It wasn't implaed beerus was creating all the power in fact it was goku because he had not master his punches(power)luckily he did before he could destroy the universe

I think that's the problem, that it was over multiple punches rather than one. Multi-Galaxy+ is more or less synonymous for "They're pretty close to Universal but technically we can't put them there." Beerus's universal thing, IIRC, is nullifying the Universal energy blast thing.

Still is multi Galaxy then goku got stronger from all that training and the ssj multiplier and more training but we are go off feats for now and confirmed multipliers. Still wouldn't make goku multiversal in this wiki since you have to effect space and time with your attack potence and not just 3D matter.

ThePerpetual said:
I think that's the problem, that it was over multiple punches rather than one. Multi-Galaxy+ is more or less synonymous for "They're pretty close to Universal but technically we can't put them there." Beerus's universal thing, IIRC, is nullifying the Universal energy blast thing.
Well that's punches, it was already confirmed a full powered uncondensed Kamehameha would destroy everything. This Wiki may go off of feats, but I go off of the anime, manga, interviews, piecing things together one by one, throwing pieces out if they get retconned, ect ect. The biggest statement which I'm pretty sure was said in an interview was that the Z Character condense their power so they won't destroy... Everything.

Well if Goku's weakest attacks can equal up to Universal damage in two or three punches, I emagine that Aurora would be getting huge chunks taken out of her health with every hit, and a blast or full power blast, kaiken blast, etc would absolutely be too much for her to handle.

That's really more the SSB thing to be honest, hence why I point out that she probably wins Round 1 and likely doesn't win Round 2.

Back